This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM13 - Challenge & Photoshoot (10)

Topic » #NTM13 - Challenge &..

1743 days 8 hours ago
wileycoyote
Aquaria - What an interesting way to start it off, its very obviously a clown aesthetic but im not a fan of the framing at all and your expression is rather dull

Bryce: Very surprising turn, the photo itself feels a lot more upbeat then what you presented so theres a lot of tonal dissonance

Yoonyoung: Woah thats one way to go lol, love the photo and your expression kills, my biggest gripe is the text

Shaun: Speaking of crazy story beats, im not a fan of this photo at all, theres a lack of contrast and you really are lost behind everything for me

Chanel: This i suppose was inevitable with the story, i love this photo, the framing and expression are great and its really pulling everything together

Cody: Ending majes sense but the photo itself is extremely run of the mill, we want you to excell not blend in
1742 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
Panel at 7:30PM EST! x
1741 days 20 hours ago
haycsclair
COMMENTS:

What an interesting story! I'm happy that Kennedy got his happy ending. Aquaria and Cody, I commend you for giving the story a solid introduction and a satisfying ending respectively.

Aquaria, I really love the vibe your photo is giving off. I can really see a psycho clown there. The facial expression, pose, and outfit are on point. Good job!

Bryce, your photo really captures the context of your part in the story. It's an excellent photo in motion. The expression is great and the pose gives me that "running away from sad life" vibe.

Chanel, I like your photo. It looks different from what I've seen from you. You look different and I think you pulled it off. My only concern is that the story's momentum dropped big time in your part. All in all, it's an okay performance.

Cody, I love it! I see a reformed Kennedy in your shot. A guy who has been given a second chance. It may be in afterlife but still a second chance. For me, your photo stood out in the bunch. A photo doesn't have to be a spectacular one as long as it captures the essence of your story.

Shaun, I was shocked by your photo. I didn't expect it from you. Very creative shot! It gives me a lot of emotions just by simply looking at it. Breathtaking.

Yoon Young, your shot doesn't have any affect on me. It lacks of emotion maybe because you have chinky eyes and you've gotten a hard time of expressing yourself through your eyes. It's bland and boring. We're reaching the finals and you really have to step your game up.
1741 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
COMMENTS:

Aquaria - First of all, Congratulations Aquaria for booking all your go-sees for the week, you are the 4th person to book all her jobs. Anyways, you set the tone of the story pretty well however I think it was not what I was expecting with your "clown with a twist" as it could have gone any other ways, maybe the suit helped you on coming with a clown to portray.

Bryce - You actually wrote your own story by heart, it was sad. And I was expecting sad, which kinda is not in the photo of yours. I think the shot was good, but it felt really disconnected with your explanation. I do know you can bring sadness in your shot, we've see that before.

Yoon Young - Well this wasn't expected at all, but I am not complaining because this was actually a really great shot. This looks very different for all your photos, but your photos are always unique. This was a risky move, but I am honestly glad it turned out probably in way you wanted to. Congratulations!
1741 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Shaun - And you continued the sci-fi feels for the story, it took another leap. Your shot, I am 50/50 with it - I liked it, but I don't. One thing though, I didn't noticed you at first sight which for me was good, you took on a really different character tonight. I did think you could have gotten a better route for your shot.

Chanel - Well, this was pretty strange. Anyways, I liked the intensity of your shot, I felt the shouting/scream there. I kinda saw the story coming as it was getting weirder each time, I don't know if you pulled it big time though. I agree with Judge Carly with it being blurry, but speaks really high fashion.

Cody Ch. - And that's how Kennedy's story unfold. I think it was a good finish to that one hell of a story, for your shot, I think it was actually a good shot, but it was too simple, too simple for tenth week of being in the competition. It was a good shot no doubt, it would take you higher placements your first weeks, but at this far, I don't think it would make the cut for me.
1741 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
I almost forgot, for challenge win Aquaria, you'd get an additional 2 points.
1741 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
1741 days 20 hours ago
haycsclair
Just a reminder I'll be giving 2-point deduction for those who submitted late. So it's possible you might get a negative score from me.
1741 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PANEL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1741 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Hello guys for your outcome both on challenges and photoshoots, I am not impressed. I expected so much more.
1741 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Welcome to the panel and in my hand are the results!
1741 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
The scores that you will get is based on:

CHALLENGE SCORE + JUDGES SCORE (from highest to lowest) = TOTAL
1741 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
All judges were present this week, Judge Garrett sent his scores.
1741 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
I have 6 models standing before me, but I only have 5 photos in my hands; and these photos represent the 5 of you that will still be in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model.
1741 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
THE BEST PHOTO OF THE WEEK GOES TO.....

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!