This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM12 - Challenge & Photoshoot (6)

Topic » #NTM12 - Challenge &..

1920 days 5 hours ago
ParvatiS
Sloth in the seven deadly sins can be defined as "the avoidance of physical or spiritual work" due to laziness. For example, a person who decides to sleep instead of work would be considered a sloth because they choose not to do things even when they are physically able to.

When I saw that I got sloth, I immediately thought of this photo because it is a PERFECT representation of sloth.

https://russelljames.com/images/blog/cache/9e28582da281057e5dfd10ce8efcafd3_w900.jpg
1920 days 5 hours ago
ParvatiS
Adriana Lima | Sloth ^^^
1920 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
1920 days 3 hours ago
SeongWoo
Waiting for Carly, Sui and Jerard critiques * - *
1920 days 3 hours ago
Ajathekween
Good Luck Sisters
1920 days 2 hours ago
nikw98
LENOX
●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●
I will not be scoring, but as a judge, I thought it would be nice to be critiqued from every point of view. 
●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●
Adriana Lima:
From the weird posture to the, what I can see, facial expression, everything about this photo is right. I think this photo is great and fits more than one of the 7 deadly sins. Though, I think it fits yours best. You definitely made up for what you lacked in the challenge. Congrats!

Garrett Neff: 
Okay, here's the deal. This isn't wrath. I know the mood is very dark and most angry, but nothing about this says wrath to me. I know you said you were taking a risk, but to me at least, this risk doesn't pay off.

Paul Wesley: 
I like the cute little story behind the photo, but I don't see any envy in this photo. Nothing in your facial expression says envy and nothing about the photo feels envious. It just missed the mark for me.

Naomi Smalls: 
Okay, so I kind of expected whoever won the challenge to choose lust because, to me, it's the easiest to convey. With that being said, this photo is fantastic. Its alluring without being too obvious. It's subtle lust that sneaks up on you. Great job.

Iveta Mukuchyan: 
I love that you took it to a different place. When I think of greed, sugar babies don't come to mind, but it's a perfect example of it. I think your photo is brilliant in highlighting your explanation. Great photo, great explanation!

Madison Beer:
I like this shot a lot, but like I told garrett last week, this shot feels very safe. It's a great shot, but it feels like a slight step back for you.

Kang Daniel:
I actually like this shot, but like I said above, it feels a bit middle of the pack and safe to me. It's a job well done, but a step in the wrong direction.
1919 days 11 hours ago
carlyjordan14
*I've been super busy today, but I will post my critiques later today. Sorry for the delay!
1918 days 15 hours ago
carlyjordan14
- Adriana Lima (ParvatiS) - Sloth
This feels more like lust than sloth to me, but I understand what you’re getting at. However, the lingerie and high heels makes this seems like more of an effort and any sloth would look like. It is a beautiful shot though. 

- Garrett Neff (Brandonh1) - Wrath
This was a risk and unfortunately I don’t see it paying off. This looks fantastic and I think it embodies wrath. However, your face isn’t even showing and your body is obscured by the cape. It’s essentially clouds and a black shape.

- Iveta Mukuchyan (SharonMaItems) - Greed
I like that you incorporated another model into this shoot and managed to make it work. You still stand out in the beautiful gown. I can see the lavish lifestyle she strives for and your explanation did a good job telling the story of her greed.

- Kang Daniel (SeongWoo) - Pride
Thank you for the explanation as it tells the story that wouldn’t have made sense with just the shot. It is a candid shot though, so I’m not a fan of that aspect. However, I do think you look great and used the black and white filter well.

- Madison Beer (Survivorgame1) - Gluttony
The story you offer helps with the understanding of this shot well. Overall, I like the styling and vibe of the shot. She seems exhausted from her overindulgence, which would make sense.

- Naomi Smalls (Ajathekween) - Lust
My favorite shot of you to date! It’s so simple, yet sexy and you know how to make the black and white filter work for you. Beautiful styling and overall the pose is oozing sex appeal.

- Paul Wesley (Tommy123) - Envy
I fell like this is a similar shot to previous ones you’ve had. Your trademark is the white t-shirt but it’s also getting very boring. Honestly, if you survive to next week I’m expecting something different.
1918 days 5 hours ago
haycsclair
Will post my comments later. I was feeling under the weather last week.
1917 days 22 hours ago
patricenka9
lmao im not on this season but i see naomi smalls is one of the models and i just wanna say, whoever is her dont fuck it up and bring the crown home for naomi the only true legend
1917 days 22 hours ago
Ajathekween
I will Sis
1917 days 4 hours ago
haycsclair
COMMENTS:

First of all, congratulations on making it to Top 7! Job well done, models. But we all know that the competition has just started to heat up. So always bring your A game.

ADRIANA LIMA (Sloth) - You got the meaning of the sloth correctly but your photo doesn't suit the deadly sin at all. It doesn't feel sloth to me as you seem more seductive rather than lazy. For the specific deadly sin given to you, the pose should be the focal point in the photo. Yes, you gave us a pose. But your pose doesn't connect with sloth. I can't see "laziness" here. I also don't like the fact that your face isn't visible in the photo. Overall, you weren't able to capture the deadly sin sloth.

GARRETT NEFF (Wrath) - I appreciate the fact that you took risk for this shoot, but sometimes you have to know when to take risk and when you have to take advantage of your assets. It would have been better if you showed anger through your face since it's a very strong emotion. It would have been more believable if we could see how angry you are. Your face is one of your assets, Garrett. I'm shocked that you chose this photo to embody the deadly sin wrath. This photo has no connection with wrath at all.

IVETA MUKUCHYAN (Greed) - I love it! I'm happy that you've fully used all of your assets to come up with an excellent photo like this. I can see and feel greed in this photo. The fierceness in your eyes... OMG! It's giving me life. It's like you are telling us to back off because everything in this photo are yours. From your "sugar daddy", to that lavish car, up to your expensive clothing. Everything in this photo is perfect and works for you. I'm happy that you're back to your element. Thank you!

KANG DANIEL (Pride) - This photo doesn't make sense at all. The back story you had presented is quite interesting. But looking at your photo is a total disappointment. Your task is to embody the deadly sin assigned to you. Pride was given to you yet you chose to portray Lucifer's expulsion from heaven. What you did was showing a post-effect of the deadly sin pride rather than embodying it. You should have depicted an act on why Lucifer got expelled from heaven. This is a miss, Daniel.

MADISON BEER (Gluttony) - I like how you exerted an effort to come up with a story like that. It's very engaging. As for your photo, well I don't see the embodiment of gluttony here. This is a perfect example of overthinking the photo shoot theme. You presented a photo which shows the post-effect of the sin rather than showing a photo where you are embodying "overindulgence or overconsumption". I also don't see the "opulence and wealth" in your photo. No deadly sin vibe at all.

NAOMI SMALLS (Lust) - First of all, congratulations on your second challenge win. I have a feeling that you took the easiest way out. Reading your description gave me the impression that you didn't really study your chosen deadly sin well. The deadly sin lust isn't necessarily mean you have to be sexy. Lust means having an intense desire or need. Sadly, I didn't see it in your photo. This would have been better if you had explained correctly what the deadly sin lust is all about.

PAUL WESLEY (Envy) - This is simple but it connects with the deadly sin assigned to you. You managed to do what other models couldn't. The task was to embody a deadly sin and that is what you did here. I can see the envy in your eyes and the back story you presented added life to your shot. My only concern is that this photo looks the same with some of your previous ones. I need to see different looks from you. Oh, by the way, you really need to work more on how you're gonna explain your future photos.
1917 days 2 hours ago
SeongWoo
Sui messing with the scores of all lmao
All the jurors were going on a line of reasoning and BOOOOOM, Sui putting a totally different point of view on top of the photos.

It will be interesting the final result of this week ...
1917 days 2 hours ago
SeongWoo
1916 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
I'll be commenting my thoughts now...

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!