This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM12 - Challenge & Photoshoot (3)

Topic » #NTM12 - Challenge &..

1951 days 14 hours ago
haycsclair
I'm gonna give my comments now.
1949 days 16 hours ago
haycsclair
COMMENTS:

Team A

ADRIANA LIMA (Scorpion) - SUBMITTED LATE. This is a creative shot but I don't see your description in the photo. I don't see the "power" of a scorpion in this. You look more like a prey rather than a predator. It would be more fitting for another theme but not this one. I do appreciate that you did think out of the box.

BARBIE BLANK (Hydra) - SUBMITTED LATE. Your explanation is very confusing to me. You didn't focus much on your chosen animal. I think you elaborated more on the body of water. The photo is okay. Not that bad, but definitely not great.

GARRETT NEFF (Unicorn) - I'm glad that you didn't take the theme literally this week. I love how you showcased the masculinity of a male unicorn through your powerful and commanding pose. I can see calmness in this photo through your facial expression. This is thinking outside the box. Thank you!

MADISON BEER (Frigatebird) - This is a bad portrayal of a frigatebird. Taking a photo shoot theme literally will never do you any good in this competition. You should think outside the box. I like the outfit though the pose doesn't look modelesque. It looks like an audition photo to me. Overall it's a bad shot.

NAOMI SMALLS (Serpent) - I'm not a fan of the pose since it looks very pageant-y to me. Your overall look doesn't fit for your chosen animal. I dont see any characteristic of a serpent here. It's such a downgrade from your previous photos.

Team B

ALICE BURDEU (Reused Frigatebird) - SUBMITTED LATE. I don't like the fact that you reused an animal and you submitted late at the same time. I actually like your photo despite its low quality. It's better than Madison's. I like how it was creatively done, especially how you associated the red part of the dress on your chest to your chosen animal's pouch. Such a solid pose and the facial expression is what really draws me in the photo.

ALLISON HARVARD - NO SUBMISSION.

DISHA PATANI (Bobcat) - Uhm... Actually the more you speak, the better. I can't understand what you're doing in the photo. It's more of an advertisement rather than a portrayal of a bobcat. The pose seems very "lazy" and it has nothing to do with your chosen animal.

IVETA MUKUCHYAN (Markhor Goat) - Look at that! I can't believe you would come up with a photo like this, Iveta. During the past few weeks, you've been submitting not-so-good photos if not candid. Your explanation was excellent. You really did a research and I'm happy that everything you had said translated in your photo. You look tall and your pose is very solid. I love the outfit and your face looks great.

KANG DANIEL (Pangolim) - I'm glad that you're proud of your Asian roots though I'm not a fan of your description for your chosen animal. Nothing's new about your photo. You've chosen a "cute" animal since you know you're cute and you took the theme literally. This is not a bad photo but totally not a standout photo to me.

PAUL WESLEY (Reused Bobcat) - Make sure you read the whole instruction of the photo shoot before submitting a photo. I will deduct points for this. Your bobcat photo is better than Disha's though. It gives off a "predator' vibe. My concern is the pose. It's not powerful as I expected it to be. It's simple but a solid shot.

My Top 2 in Team A: Barbie & Garrett

My Top 2 in Team B: Alice & Iveta
1949 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
COMMENTS:

Iveta (Markhor Goat) - Well, I can say you researched really well on your chosen animal. And for me, it works out really well. Definitely your best performance throughout the competition, and I do believe there's a lot more in there for you. I do agree that there was a lack of contrast and dull colors in this shot, that made you pop out less.

Garrett (Unicorn) - The explanation is well thought of. And your photo delivered as well as your explanation, so good job for that. I like how you think outside the box, like both of my co-judges said - it's not the usual colorful and too girly approach, you thought of the unicorn not on the physical appearance, but the behavior and it was really good.

Naomi (Serpent) - I am not really a fan of this shot, nor hate it. Your previous performances just made this look not as good as it is. I am not seeing the serpent here, and could've fit in on other animals.

Disha (Bobcat) - I am unsure about what you've said, as I want to dig in more with your explanation, yes you captured somehow the skin, but that's just about it. I don't see fierce, but rather a safe shot. You could've done better.

Daniel (Pangolim) - Well, this shot was cute. That's just about it. I don't hate it though, it captured somehow the cuteness of pangolim, well in nature you are cute so it's no hard for you to portray it, what I would have loved is if you just maybe think for something that you would be challenged.
1949 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
Madison (Frigatebird) - This just looks weak for me, probably not as good as your previous weeks' shots. Your explanation was good, but it doesn't come up as good as your photo. It just looks weak and lazy for me, I know you can do better.

Paul (Bobcat) - Well, I would take some points off for you since Bobcat was already picked by someone who submitted before you. I actually see where you are going here, why you pick bobcat and how it connects in your shot. The explanation comes up as lazy, and could've helped you on giving your shot to the judges.

Barbie (Hydra) - For me, this was actually a good shot. It doesn't fully connect with the chosen animal of yours but it's there. The animal you chose was very confusing and kinda hard to portray, and I think what you did was just good enough.

Alice (Frigatebird) - Well, I would take some points off for you since Frigatebird was already picked by someone who submitted before you. I also get where you stand here, I agree with Judge Marlon, the photo was good but it isn't really a fit for the theme, which you've been doing for weeks now.

Adriana (Scorpion) - I am not really hooked with the shot, but it isn't bad. Maybe the red lighting kinda ruined it for me, because the black and boldness of the shot is there, I would have loved to see some fierce and sharpness in the shot though.
1949 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
Panel will come shortly.
1949 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PANEL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1949 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
Let's start with Team A.
1949 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
Welcome to the panel and in my hand are the results!
1949 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
The scores that you will get is based on:
CHALLENGE SCORE + JUDGES SCORE (from highest to lowest) + ADDITIONALS = TOTAL
1949 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
Judge Lenox was not able to make it this week. Judge Marlon was the one to fill her chair this week.
1949 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
So let's welcome Team A:

Adriana Lima
Barbie Blank
Garrett Neff
Madison Beer
Naomi Smalls
1949 days 14 hours ago
haycsclair
Good luck, models.
1949 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
Again, two of you will be leaving Team A tonight, so who will it be?
1949 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
I must say that this week, Team A just destroyed Team B clean. So, Congratulations!
1949 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
Let's now start from best to worst.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!