This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM12 - Challenge & Photoshoot (3)

Topic » #NTM12 - Challenge &..

1944 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
So Marlon already judge your photos and sent me the scores. So I am now going to reveal the challenge winner.
1944 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
And the prize of the challenge winner is a 2 point addition for his/her score this week.
1944 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
And the possible models getting it are...
1944 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
Judge Marlon's Top 3 shots:

- Kang Daniel
- Madison Beer
- Naomi Smalls
1944 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
Will Daniel get his third consecutive win?
1944 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
Or will we see a new challenge winner?
1944 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
And the winner is....
1944 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
1944 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
NAOMI!
1944 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations everyone especially our challenge winner, Naomi! As the winner of the challenge, as said earlier you are going to have a 2 point additional for your scores.
1944 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
And here's where you all stands:

Naomi - 9.8
Madison - 9.2
Kang - 8.1
Adriana - 8.0
Iveta - 7.8
Disha - 7.6
Paul - 7.5
Barbie - 7.4
Alice - 3.5
Garrett - 3.2
Allison - 0
1944 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Photoshoot  #3

"Exquisite"

Hi guys! Today we are doing something beautiful, something animalistic. Well, for today's photoshoot you are going to be portraying wildlife. Below, I will list different animals, and what you are to do is to portray and think outside the box on how you will present your photo.

Of course you need an explanation to support your photo, on how it shows the characteristics, behavior, or what kind of animal what you picked is.

Note that it will be a FIRST COME, FIRST PICK basis. No repetition of animals, or your photo would not be considered.

24 hours to do the photoshoot, failure to submit on time means deduction of 2 points to your score. Thank you and Goodluck! x
1944 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
ANIMALS (Greek mythology, or real):

- Antelope
- Bobcat
- Frigatebird
- Hydra
- Lionfish
- Lynx
- Markhoar Goat
- Pangolin
- Penguin
- Phoenix
- Scorpion
- Serpent
- Unicorn
1944 days 10 hours ago
SharonMaItems
IVETA MUKUCHYAN;

Photo: http://www.ivetamukuchyan.com/photos/gallery/1460973228_iveta-mukuchyan_gallery_02_07.jpg

Hello judges! Today I have chosen to represent the MARKHOAR GOAT!
According to BRITANNICA.COM (https://www.britannica.com/animal/markhor ), the markhoar goat is a member of the Bovidae family. It is usually found on mountains throughout Kashmir and Turkistan to Afghanistan. It says that these goats can be 95-102 inches in height and has long horns, which I've represented through using my versatility to make myself look taller by a specific pose and camera angle. (yes you may notice there are no horns, but I believe we don't need horns to give a exquisite photo) In the summers, which I've chosen to follow, they are seen with a reddish brown coat of fringe and fur. I'm representing this by my reddish-brown tassel dress. It may not have a lot of fur but the male actually is supposed to have more fringe and fur in it's throat and chest area, so with that I feel like I am representing a female markhoar goat.

According to WIKIPEDIA.COM (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Markhor class="topic" rel="nofollow" href="https://tengaged.com/posts/topic/Behavior">#Behavior), females tend to climb to the HIGHEST rocky ridges above, so I've represented that as a dark and smoky background. It presents what I'd believe is the late afternoon of a female markhoar goat climbing up to reach the highest rocky ridges. Her pose represents as if she was climbing a wall and it was very tiring to climb up. They do a lot more than many animals that you could think of.

In the end, I believe that this photo represents a very good interpretation of the hard-working markhoar goat.

xo Iveta
1944 days 10 hours ago
Brandonh1
Garrett Neff//

https://hayinstyle.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/hayinstyle-garrett-neff-lab-a4-greg-swales-2014-6.jpg

The feminine nature of the unicorn is so common throughout different cultures that it is often considered to be a valid archetype or universal energy pattern. Often considered the most wondrous of all mythical creatures, the unicorn is also a symbol of magic, miracles, and enchantment. The magical and enchanting unicorn appears to only a rare few and has the ability to bestow magic, miracles and wisdom to those who are pure of heart and virtuous in their deeds. Nowadays, the unicorn is strongly associated with vibrant imagination and a sense of wonder. Unicorns symboling peace, prosperity and calmness hence why their symbolized as  white a calm color. So in this photo I am illustrating the white calmness in both his clothing and his expression as well as showing patterns and wonders through the colors on the wall.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!