This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM11 - Challenge & Photoshoot (8)

Topic » #NTM11 - Challenge &..

2126 days 7 hours ago
DrG2
Demigod is someone that is strong and fierce. In my photoshoot I want to show the strong and the fierceness of Demigod. ALso I wanted to show how dominant I am by putting my hand in the pocket

https://prnt.sc/k5ncu6
2126 days 7 hours ago
nikw98
Lenox Tillman : DemiGod

Demigods are known to be stronger than most. They exude strength and power. I'm representing one that wont back down to anyone. Even those stronger than herself.

http://imgur.com/gallery/8ay1jlq
2126 days 7 hours ago
nikw98
I just wanted to point out that it says 23 hours and 59 minutes LOL
2126 days 5 hours ago
haycsclair
xxxCLOSEDxxx
2124 days 20 hours ago
DrG2
More than 30 hours and no one post the comment yet. Wow
2124 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Yeah, sorry for that. We are quite busy right now as well. But panel would be tonight :)
2124 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Judge Lucky, Judge Sui and I are present today and I think we are all giving comments by tonight.
2124 days 20 hours ago
Neme91
I'm more so just gonna give scores cause you all disappointed me!!! JK I'll be giving my rankings before the night is over
2124 days 20 hours ago
Neme91
RANKINGS:

Miles #1
Dinara
---------------
Garrett
Miles #2
Shawn
Lenox
---------------
Hao
Victoria
2124 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
COMMENTS:

Shawn - I actually liked your shot, a compliment I think you have yet to hear from me since your first weeks here. There's something in your shot here that interests me, unlike your previous shots which seems pretty dull to me. This shot speaks revenge, your hands, your eyes and everything. Plus, the black & white intensifies it more.

Miles - Your first shot is too dark for my liking, I can't totally see your face which ruined the shot for me since I actually liked the concept behind this shot. It speaks demigod. Now your second shot is real good for me, this shot looks like the perfect demigod antagonist of a movie, which actually looks like a movie still.

Garrett - And here's another dark demigod. This looks like a demigod of the underworld. Plus the tone, the red and blue/black helped this shot big time. Just the way you are standing there screams power and darkness, then your facial is actually good as well, but I can see you doing better than it though.
2124 days 19 hours ago
SeongWoo
No more surprises at being at bottom
2124 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
Victoria - This shot is good as well, the editing kinda ruined for me though. It just doesn't works well with your shot. The sky as a background is it that ruined the shot. Because I like you here. The mouth could've been better though, the eyes are captivating. The rings in your hand was sold pretty well.

Hao - I really don't know about this shot, I think you are very complacent at this point when others are rising completely above you, it feels like you're doing nothing. The facial expression ruined the shot for me, the body feels really awkward as well. But the black & white filter actually helped you.

Dinara - I liked this shot, it looks very fierce, but your explanation feels really week for me. Because you just directed the demigod in to fierce and all so you can incorporate the shot with what you are really strong with. But yeah, I liked your posing, it screams confidence lose the coat and I would still like it.

Lenox - The photo doesn't have the best quality considering I am at my laptop right now. But it is good enough for me to see your facial expression. I don't really know about this shot Lenox, it doesn't fully work for me. But it is on point with your explanation though, it speaks power and strength.
2124 days 19 hours ago
haycsclair
COMMENTS:

DINARA CHETYROVA - While I love your explanation last week, this week you totally bombed your explanation. I dunno how putting your hand in your pocket becomes dominant. Plus the fact that you used the word "strong" and "fierce" in your explanation just to support the photo you had chosen really baffled me. You don't look like a demigod here honestly. But you really are showing a head-to-toe exceptional modeling. Is it a good photo? Yes. Does it hit the theme? No and that is not good.

GARRETT NEFF - You really look like a demigod here. One of the underworld's gods. Your face is your asset and I think you know that. But this good photo of yours was killed by your lousy explanation. You didn't elaborate what dark side of a demigod you are trying to portray. For the past few weeks, I did notice that you are the weakest when it comes to explaining your photo. You should study on that aspect, Garrett, because we are also judging your explanation.

HAO YUN XIANG - I'm 50/50 with this shot. Yes, I'm seeing a demigod who doesn't really acknowledge himself as one, but I don't see a demigod who is willing to lend a hand for the needy. I actually like the pose. Very god-like.

LENOX TILLMAN - Okay. So your explanation is really good. I can see power and strength in your photo. It is not hard for someone like you who have a fierce face to post something very powerful. The only thing I don't like in this shot is the quality of the photo. Honestly, Lenox, that's my problem on most of your photos. The quality. I hope next time you try to exert effort to submit a high-quality photo.

MILES McMILLAN - I've been studying the first photo for awhile now and I really can't see the superiority. More of like a defeat. Onto your second photo, it kinda shows dominance over the other, but you look more like a warrior than a demigod. Both photos don't have an effect to me, especially the first photo since it doesn't show any qualities of a demigod.

SHAWN MENDES - I'm not really a fan of the shot, but I can see where you are coming from. I can really see the struggle you're going through as a demigod in this photo. The weight of having a big responsibility. I like your face here. It's just that the photo doesn't fully give a demigod vibe.

VICTORIA JUSTICE - I'm in love with the photo. This is how a demigod looks like. Looking like a real goddess and looking like a mortal being. You really have a beautiful face and I think you used that to your advantage for this photo shoot. I like the positioning of your hand and the way you angled your face. You looking up at the sky shows how ready you are to take on some action. Thank you!

Overall, I like most of the photos this week. It all came down to your interpretation and explanation. I can tell that you did good on your first week without a guidance from a coach.
2124 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
2124 days 19 hours ago
SeongWoo
"Yes, I'm seeing a demigod who doesn't really acknowledge himself as one, but I don't see a demigod who is willing to lend a hand for the needy. I actually like the pose. Very god-like."

Sui, i think you didn't understand my explanation...

"For this photoshoot, I'm trying to represent a demigod that does not care much for being one, WHO PREFERS TO BE RESTING TO HELP SOMEONE."

But well, miraculously you're the only one who said something good about my shot.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!