This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM11 - Challenge & Photoshoot (4)

Topic » #NTM11 - Challenge &..

2136 days 15 hours ago
Lalisa
Devon Aoki - Gemini:

Gemini represents two different personalities in one and you will never be sure which one you will face. They are sociable, communicative and ready for fun, with a tendency to suddenly get serious, thoughtful and restless.

My photo is representative of two huge components of Devon's Japanese heritage with her playing two personalities of the typical Japanese teenager; one of the cliche Japanese school girl and a punk girl inspired by the huge Japanese harajuku street fashion movement. I think what makes this link with the idea of the zodiac sign of Gemini is that these personas are two opposite ends of the spectrum which is usually what is identified when it comes to a Gemini - and in this case being two completely different lifestyles that are entwined to make up a part of someone's identity. I hope you like it!

http://www.clashmusic.com/sites/default/files/styles/article_feature/public/field/image/tumblr_mv13purwWy1qc7e5jo1_500.jpg?itok=tfxm9jz4
2136 days 15 hours ago
Zankie16
Garrett- Aries

As the first sign in the zodiac, Aries always want to get things done, be the first to do everything from there work to social gatherings. it is in our nature to take action. In this photo, you can see a little bit of everything. You will see Garret being a leader and the first one going out to the lake. You can see the passion that he has and a characteristic of an Aries. another thing is you see him going out doing something active like fishing.

https://covermenmag.com/wp-content/uploads/garrett-neff-katama-spring-summer-2017-campaign_8.jpg
2136 days 12 hours ago
VictoriaW
Victoria: Pisces♓

Pisces are very beautiful and imaginative creatures. Being a water sign and their symbol being the fish they are very open minded and care free. The Pisces are adventures and are always trying to venture out to new places. They are so in tuned to the natural world and the beauty it shows. Pisces love to live in their heads and dream of what their life can be and what they can have in it. They just have to reach out and grab it. Their mind is like a vast ocean of idea's and plan's. It's like whole new other world to them. Almost majestic in some way. Pisces make great lover's and great friends. Because quality is more important that quantity and nobody understands that more than a Pisces. Pisces make the world turn♓

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/57/d4/8f/57d48f6fc47a8d4dd486469aee736d6b.jpg
2136 days 9 hours ago
SeongWoo
Hao | https://i.imgur.com/kk30CBv.jpg

For this photoshoot I count on the special participation of my mentor, so that I may be able to represent the possessiveness and the reception that a person of the bull sign has. I am holding her in my arms showing hospitality, but at the same time I remain with a slightly cooler expression, mirroring the fact of being controlling, possessive and jealous.

"Taurinos, both men and women, have a strong connection with the pleasure of the senses, which are widely developed. They are linked in pleasure and do not usually give up easily. The people of Taurus are very patient and also have a certain peaceful and serene air.

They are reputed to be materialists, and they are. But they have a materialism different from Capricorn, who want power. Taurus wants security.

They are ambitious and hard-working and need to produce. Controllers, possessive and jealous, but sensual, caring and caring.

Just sharing a life with a person of this sign to feel what the word protection and welcoming means."
2136 days 9 hours ago
nikw98
Lenox - Capricorn
Capricorns are known to be very ambitious and hardworking. Once they start, they don't stop until the goal is met. They are very down to earth in the sense that they don't really care for wild ideas. They are also very shy which explains why they don't like going outside of their box. They like the box that they are in and are determined enough to rise to the top of whatever box they choose.

http://www.all-antm.net/displayimage.php?pid=96190&fullsize=1
2136 days 7 hours ago
DrG2
Dinara - Scorpio

There are actually four incarnations of Scorpio:
The first is the venomous, possessive Scorpion itself;
The second is the slippery, charming-yet-deadly snake;
The third is the soaring eagle whose piercing gaze sharply observes the landscape (and its prey) below;
The fourth is the ever-burning, all-seeing Phoenix that rises up from the ashes into eternal rebirth.

Among those four, I decided to portray the third one. People often say that Scorpio-born are fierce. A Scorpio has intense eyes and a hawk-like gaze. Well you know it is because that is how they have to survive in this world like what a scorpion itself.

The scorpion color itself range between yellow, blue, reddish brown and black. In this photoshoot I want to portray the black one cause black scorpion is just as dangerous as someone who has scorpio zodiac sign itself, well scorpio-born all of them almost considered as dangerous because of those chatacteristic as I said before. Dont mess with them or you know what happen

http://www.dinarachetyrova.com/uploads/8/3/7/4/83743768/dinara-test4742_orig.jpg
2136 days 6 hours ago
haycsclair
As per advise of Mr. Jerard, this photo shoot is now officially CLOSED.
2136 days 4 hours ago
haycsclair
COMMENTS:

First of all, I just want to remind you that you should consider two things when you are submitting a photo at panel. First, the photo must capture the theme in that particular week. Second, the photo should be a Top Model material. High-caliber.

I'm saying this because that's the case for more than half of you this week. Some of you captured the theme well, but didn't submit a good photo. Others submitted a high quality photo, but didn't capture the theme at all.

#TeamLUCKY

GARRETT NEFF (Aries) - I can sense you were trying really hard to correlate the sign given to you with the photo you have chosen by giving a nonsense explanation. Neither I see a leader in this photo nor someone who is taking initiative for something that should get be done. The photo is good. You are looking good. But it doesn't fit the theme this week. Overall, the photo looks "trying-hard" to capture the theme this week.

MATTHEW NOSZKA (Virgo) - YES! You're wearing formal clothes now, Matthew. I've been waiting for this! I like this shot. It really captured the theme this week. This is a good representation of a male Virgo. You really look intimidating and intelligent with your pose. The styling is perfect. It suits you which gives you the perfectionist aura. The facial expression is on point. Last week I gave you a low score, this week I'm sure you're on top of my score sheet. Thank you!

MILES McMILLAN (Aquarius) - I don't see Aquarius in this shot. I don't see the "shy, quiet, independent" guy you were talking about. You don't look like planning at all. The styling is good, but the overall shot looks like a social media shot. Not a Top Model material.

#TeamSUI

DEVON AOKI (Gemini) - This is a good representation of Gemini, Devon. I'm really glad that you took my advise this week. Your explanation connects with your photo really well. Can I say this? Actually, you're one of the few models here who can explain their photo well. Your explanation are always on point. You were given the hardest zodiac sign in my opinion. You were challenged. Some of my co-Judges were thinking that you might do a collage. Then you presented this one. I was like, "WOW! She really did that!" You are showing two different Devon in this photo which complimented each other very well. It's like I'm looking at your twin. Well done, Devon.

DOUTZEN KROES (Libra) - Is this a good photo? Absolutely. Did it capture the theme this week? Definitely not. I don't see Libra in this shot. I don't see the "kind, gentle, lover of beauty, harmony, and peace". Yes, you look beautiful and the editing is good, but your facial expression doesn't look kind and gentle to me. Even the pose contradicts your explanation. The styling is good though. Maybe this shot will work for another theme.

HAO YUN XIANG (Taurus) - First of all, congratulations on winning the challenge this week. Good job. Now we go to your photo. I'm disappointed that you took the easy way out. You didn't utilize your challenge win to test your full potential. You chose a sign that could best explain the photo in which you are overshadowed big time. I don't see effort at all. In this photo, I don't see the hospitable and caring man. But I can see possessiveness. The styling is good. In terms of your facial expression, it looks the same over and over and over again to the point I'm getting very bored.

VICTORIA JUSTICE (Pisces) - WHERE DID YOU COME FROM? This is the Victoria I saw in the battles. You're finally back! You finally presented a photo that captured the theme well. You exceeded my expectation this week, Victoria, and I'm very happy due to that. This photo screams best photo. The facial expression, the pose, and the styling are on point. The zodiac sign given to you didn't hinder you from delivering a good shot this week. This is a magazine-worthy shot. Good job, Victoria.

#TeamMARLON

DINARA CHETYROVA (Scorpio) - As usual, you nailed the theme again. Your eyes alone are enough to keep this photo alive. It's like you're staring straight to one's soul. Intense facial expression really fits the sign given to you. You definitely look dangerous and I'm smart enough not to mess up with you.

IZI SIMUNDIC (Sagittarius) - This is what you call capturing the theme REALLY well. I can see an adventurous woman here who is a noble leader and a clear thinker. The way you connected your body posture and body language to your explanation really impressed me. This is a good representation of a "wild and free" woman. My only concern is the quality of the shot. Remember that this is still a modeling competition. A Top Model material photo is highly required.

LENOX TILLMAN (Capricorn) -  This isn't a great shot, but definitely not bad. This is better than the others. I think being in the bottom twice in a row had really awaken you. It somewhat captured the theme if I will rely on your explanation. I can see someone who is ambitious, but at the same time someone who is shy and doesn't like to go outside her box. You really did good in representing the Capricorn sign. I'm glad that you really are proving yourself a worthy competitor in this competition. I totally respect that.

SHAWN MENDES (Cancer) - I'm not feeling this shot, Shawn. I think it's a lazy shot. You don't look vulnerable in the photo. You look confused and lost at the same time. Even the pose doesn't have an impact to me. Nothing works here for me. It doesn't fit the theme this week. I also think you're using black-and-white filter too much and it's getting dated. Your photos somewhat look the same each week and it's starting to bore the hell out of me.

YAYA DENG (Leo) - Didn't post.

Overall, this week made me realized who among you can think outside the box and who among you are just sliding by.

All the best to all of you.
2135 days 15 hours ago
wileycoyote
Shawn: I understand where your coming from but it just feels... incomplete, i feel the close up hurts you far more then it helps you and your expression could be stronger

Doutzen: I love this shot and i really get where your coming from with it, probably my favourite week from you yet and i hope you can keep delivering like this

Izi: This is unfortunately quite simple, your doing a good job but your presense isnt as big as id like it to be, you hit the theme but not that well and in general its all ok, just ok

Miles: This feels quite sad and enclosed and the dark colors do a lot to make that even stronger but your description really doesnt match with that, not only is there a disconnect its really not a great photo, you look bored and dont seem to be trying at all and this feels like your worst shot yet

Matthew: This came out of nowhere and its amazing, youve been kinda leaning on your body till now but here you show theres much more to you and you really do great with the theme, keep this up!

Devon: You had the hardest one and im telling you you didnt disappoint, it takes a great competitor to role with the punches like that(see judge sui when she had to portray labradorite) your creative explanation and solid photo really do show off your versatility here, my biggest problem is the almost pastel painting feel to your face but in general you did stellar

Garrett: Its a good photo and a good explanation, to bad they feel completely unrelated, you cant just say somethings in the photo and will it so, it comes of more like a quiet introvert and not a passionate leader and in general this really needed more thought

Victoria: Just like Matthew i had pegged you as a non versatile model but this week you surprised me, you look great here and the amount of things in there present in your explanation is so stunning, if you can keep this level up you could get way further then i originally thought

Hao: If your picking and you give yourself the easiest one you really need to nail it but you really didnt, your completely overshadowed by suis presense and nothing in your explanation really rings true in the photo, you have faltered hugely this week and i hope you can pick yourself back up... assuming your still here

Lenox: its a step in the right direction as a photo but the theme doesnt really feel dealt with properly, im still holding out hope for the you we saw in c6 but you still arent there yet

Dinara: You have been shown to be a strong force in this competition and i really hope you keep that up, your photos great here but not a showstopper, there have been many models that start strong and fade as the cycle goes on, my biggest fear is you become another, keep striving for the top and you can go far
2135 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
COMMENTS:

Shawn - I think you held back for this week. You're doing good the past weeks, so this is quite something I am not expecting from you. However, it's not a bad bad shot, it's just not that good. In co-relation with your explanation, this shot feels very lacking. What you have here that is very much alike with your sign is that you look like this shy, gentle guy with those sparkling eyes.

Doutzen - Very much obvious that in Libra's sign, there's this balancing scale - you are someone who seeks neutrality, equality and peace. And this is that! You actually impressed me this week I may say, and I am seeing you now than before. This is really an impressive shot Doutzen, your zodiac being Libra as well helped you out big time for this challenge.

Izi - I did feel where you are going this week Izi, what lacks in your photo is that leader vibes to it as what you said, you are representing a leader, but this does not feel like it, there's not commanding feels to it. I did like this shot, I may say, there's a Sag's vibe to it as well.

Miles - Well I am Aquarius, so somehow I feel very confident with what I will say to you. And in contrary with my two judges, I feel that you get the shy and quiet guy, this feels very mysterious, and that's that perfect interpretation. There's a lot of mystery in this shot, your facial expressions, the hands, etc.

Matthew - Congratulations as you are now wearing something! I can say the first time that you put on something, the first time you impressed most of us judges. This Virgo representation is a spot on, really. You look very elegant, very sharp and sleek. This is something new to your book, so great job.
2135 days 7 hours ago
Neme91
#TeamMARLON

Dinara Chetyrova (Scorpio) - I do like the thorough description you gave. My only issue with the photo is that I personally do not like it. Like personal taste it just doesn’t appeal to my eye. I do feel that you got the gist of this photoshoot more than others did but the overall delivery just underwhelms me. I do feel this shot could have been better. Something more could have been added to draw me in but not bad.

Izi Simundic (Sagittarius) - This is an interesting shot, not exactly my favorite but it does speak to its own self. Adventure is where you wanted to take this photo represent a Sagittarius and I think it was a very good approach to the photoshoot. I’m not keen with what’s going on inside the photo, hence you being topless but the photo is an obvious catch onto what was asked so not bad.

Lenox Tillman (Capricorn) - You’re description is ok telling me what a Capricorn is but it doesn’t tell me what represents you as a Capricorn inside this photo that you present to me.  I’m not feeling “shy” from this photo just based on facial structures this is not helping your case in what you provided for me via description. I think the photo is beautiful but wrongfully used.

Shawn Mendes (Cancer) - I like your description because Cancers do want to feel love. So that’s what you incorporated into your photo: “desire to be loved”. Your eyes definitely give off that vibe and they are what brings this photo all around together for me. I admire the black and white as well because it does still help give what you wanted to come off in this photo. What you wanted to represent a Cancer for. So not bad.
2135 days 7 hours ago
Neme91
#TeamSUI

Devon Aoki (Gemini) - Honestly one of my favorite photos this round. Possibly really one of the only ones that actually got the brief, delivered it not in only in description but on paper. This was something you just nailed out of the park. Well done.

Doutzen Kroes (Libra) - I do not get Libra from this photo. What you gave from your description for me just does not speak at all here. I don’t see the kind, gentle and lovers of beauty, harmony and peace quite exactly in this shot. I think this is a wonderful shot but you could’ve delivered something more that gave more to the Libra then this does.

Hao Yun Xiang (Taurus) - You just blew me away. I did not expect Sui to be in this shot my beautiful rival. But this photo you represent Taurus so well because of the inclusion of her. But bringing in another model is always dangerous cause you have to be the one to stand out and Sui is fantastic. I think your own way you brought out a side in this photo that I love.

Victoria Justice (Pisces) - Honestly I hate this shot so much. Like the other judges are complimenting you and etc etc. I don’t feel this is authentic in any way. What I feel is you found that “pisces is fish which fish means water so let me put myself in water”. Nothing else gives me pisces at all and I’m a pisces. Also this photo just does not feel real. The way it’s taken really looks as if this is a fan art, a drawing, not you modeling. So all though yeah its beautiful to me it’s not real and that’s upsetting. (Yes I know it’s real btw I saw the video for proof but it feels like a whole lotta photoshop)
2135 days 7 hours ago
Neme91
#TeamLucky

Garrett Neff (Aries) - I think personally this photo is amazing and it represents an Aries as much as you can get from one. Immediately a description of one is “ready to get things done” and that’s what this photo overall gives off. You are ready to get things done. I love the facial structures as well. Idk the judges don’t like it buts its my cup of tea.

Matthew Noszka (Virgo) -  I gave you the heads up that you gotta give us a shirt on photo and you delivered. This is one of the best photos I’ve seen from you and this is exactly why I chose you to be in this competition. You have potential and you need to show that. You got the brief down pack because this fully represents a virgo in my eyes and that makes me proud to be your mentor because you took advice well and delivered.

Miles McMillan (Aquaria) - One of my favorite photos and I’ve been arguing for your case on why I feel this is an amazing photo. The other judges probably don’t like it but I think this photo fully embodies what a Aquarius. Your face gives this photo full emerging life. Well done Miles be proud in the shot no matter the results.
2135 days 7 hours ago
Neme91
RANKINGS:

Devon
Matthew
Hao
Miles
--------------
Garrett
Doutzen
Shawn
Izi
Dinara
Victoria
--------------
Lenno
Yaya
2135 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
Devon - Gemini are quite brave and fearless, and you are that representation. This shot was very smart from you. This is thinking outside the box, you doing something very different did make you a standout this week. Congratulations I may say you impressed me this time with both your challenge and photoshoot.

Garrett - I am into this shot as well. This feels very different from you, it feels very 80s also. It feels a commercial ad, which is actually good, I have to agree with Judge Lucky on this one, maybe it's our cup of tea. For a leader, like what I said earlier it lacks that commanding vibe. So maybe that's what is wrong about this.

Victoria - This shot is very unique. An actual representation of the zodiac, which I really am trying to get from all of you. This is the full mode representation, and I didn't expect this coming from you really. This is top model worthy, you are top model worthy. That's all I can say.

Hao - Of all the zodiacs, Taurus is the one I am closest with, considering my friends and family. Now, this shot, I am feeling this as well. It feels very commercial to, you have this commanding vibe with a little help for commanding herself, Sui. So, I think you did a wonderful job again.

Lenox - I am still not feeling this shot, Lenox. I did hope something mysterious and unique. But it feels pretty lacking, I did hope for a good shot since your explanation is very likable, but this shot I don't really know. Maybe your body positioning was okay, but your facial expression turns me off.

Dinara - A great finish, thank you. This is an outstanding shot, the fierceness, the sharpness and fearless, just like scorpio - you are one. The power and intensity in this shot is very very obvious, and the hand positioning is perfect. This is definitely one of your best shots.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!