This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM11 - Challenge & Photoshoot (2)

Topic » #NTM11 - Challenge &..

2168 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
Now, Miles you are not going to perform in the next challenge. I gave your coach a condition/option and he picked that you are not to perform at the next challenge. Thus, your score for the next challenge is 10.
2168 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
Conditions will apply when odd number has no multiples (13, 11, 7, etc.).

This is the condition that will be given to your coach, once a member of his/her's got best photo.

Option 1: The best performer will not perform in the next challenge and will get a fixed score of 10.

Option 2: The best performer will perform, it thus have it's pros and cons - you can either get higher score than 10 (considering challenge win) or lower than it. If this is picked, the runner-up will automatically be handed the option 1.
2168 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
Anyways as I always say, share your thoughts, send confessionals, BE ACTIVE in the house.

https://tengaged.com/group/5820-next-top-model-11-clash-ascendancy/forum/topic/21714426/4

It will help you further in this game, Goodluck!
2168 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
I hope the advantage of giving you your team members will allow you 12 hours to communicate before heading to the challenge. Use the given time wisely.
2168 days 13 hours ago
Lalisa
lmao 0.1% off of tying for fco :/
2168 days 13 hours ago
haycsclair
Congrats, Miles. To the rest of you, best of luck in the challenge.
2168 days 13 hours ago
SeongWoo
Omg, 3rd!

Ty judges ♥

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!