This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM10 - Challenge & Photoshoot (10)

Topic » #NTM10 - Challenge &..

2207 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
Bookings so far:
Arthur - 2
Augusta - 1
Kit - 1
Seongwoo - 1
Romee - 2

Remaining agency: 1
2207 days 8 hours ago
haycsclair
I'll make my decision later. I want to talk to Jerard first.
2206 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
I don't want to keep you guys waiting any longer, so will proceed with the photoshoot now. I'll reveal the complete results of the castings/go-sees later :)
2206 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
Photoshoot #10

"Just Words"

Now, let's go back to the very first photoshoot of Next Top Model 8, another familiar scene for its winner who is a judge here, Lucky. For your photoshoot today, I have here a bowl containing 30 different words, what I want you to do is to portray that word. Be careful with your chosen words as explanation is also needed, BUT beware because since there's plenty of words to be picked, no model shall pick the same words that the other have already picked. If you picked same words, you will be deducted by 2 points.

Make us feel you deserve a spot at the Top 4, we don't want to see a mediocre shot, if you want to do your best, you may want to do it now. Be creative, think outside the box. 24 hours for the shoot, Goodluck!
2206 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
30 WORDS:

Blossom
Boss
Contender
Culture
Fame
Freedom
Heartbreak
Justice
Leader
Legit
Liberty
Luck
Medieval
Misery
Money
Mystery
New
Normal
Passion
Polished
Power
Queen
Religion
Rejection
Sophistication
Success
Talent
Young
Wholesome
Winner
2206 days 21 hours ago
SeongWoo
Ong Seongwoo - [https://prnt.sc/jamd0i ]

S O P H I S T I C A T I O N

Sophisticated is an adjective used to qualify something that is considered to be tasteful and refined.
The sophisticated is the opposite of the simple, because of its improved, erudite and artificial nature, which escapes the simplicity of the naturalness of certain things.

For this shot, for the first time, im bringing a new Seongwoo. Nothing too cute, and nothing too innocent. I am here to show i can do professional shots with elegance and SOPHISTICATION.

As the weakest competitor, i'm bringing my best for this shot as my last try to survive.

Hope you all enjoy :)
2206 days 21 hours ago
Brandonh1
Arthur Kulkov ———Passion

https://i1.wp.com/imageamplified.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/MAXIM-MAGAZINE-Arthur-Kulkov-by-Tiziano-Magni.-Caroline-Christiansson-April-2016-www.imageamplif.jpg?resize=800%2C973

Passion is defined as any powerful or compelling emotion or feeling, as love or hate.
strong amorous feeling or desire; love; ardor.

For this photo, I decided to use an additional female model and help show Arthur’s interpretation of passion. For this particular shot I feel Arthur is illustrating a strong compelling desire/love for this female as you can tell by the way he’s very close to her. Hope the judges see what I see in this shot so I can make the Top 4.
2206 days 16 hours ago
haycsclair
Okay. This is my first time doing this and I'm excited to see what you all came up with for my line of clothing.

Augusta Alexander - I really like your facial expression in the photo. So fierce. This is a high quality shot facial-wise. Your pose is okay. I can see the idea here but it doesn't really showcase the brand I'm looking for.

Ong Seongwoo - I really, REALLY love your creativity here. I knew the feeling how hard it was to look for a photo that does fit to the theme. But you tried to be creative and you made the confetti look as if it is part of the clothing you are wearing. I really love that since as a model, you should be creative especially in crucial situation.

Arthur Kulkov - This is a boring shot. It's not a high quality photo. You doesn't showcase the outfit. There was no explanation so I assume you tried to incorporate the flowers in the details of the clothes. Unfortunately, it didn't work. Just a piece of an advice, try to include explanation that will support your photo. It will make the job of the Judges much easier.

Romee Strijd - This is the worst out of the five entries I got. I really appreciate your long explanation but it has nothing to do with my theme. I'm not looking for an over-the-top shot. I'm looking for a photo which you are showcasing an outfit or clothing that is made out of unconventional materials. You are the only female left here and I was expecting you would excel in this theme because clothing that are made out of unconventional materials really cater to women of all shapes, sizes, and ages. Looking at this photo and reading your explanation, you really didn't get the theme. But thank you for trying. Remember it's already Final 5.

Kit Butler - Yas! This is the only one that really fits the brand of my clothing line. I want you to be the face of my agency. Everything in this photo is PERFECT. Not only you did use the unconventional materials for your clothing, but you also used it as props for your shot. The facial expression is wow! I can't get enough of this. Thank you!

With that being said, I'm gonna book KIT for my agency.

If Jerard will allow, I'm asking him to give 1.5 points for Seongwoo and Augusta for the ideas they came up with. I know how hard the theme of my agency is so I really want to give their ideas a recognition.

Anyway, this is an advice for all of you. Don't be contented with the first photo that you will see in Google, Pinterest, and Tumblr when you search a photo for a certain theme. You need to exert so much effort. Properly utilize the time given to you every challenge and photo shoot. If you can't find a photo that would work for the theme, be CREATIVE. Provide well-thought explanation that would support your photo submission.

All the best to the five of you.
2206 days 7 hours ago
SeongWoo
Thank you for recognition Sui He!
2206 days 4 hours ago
waf_
Kit -- Polished [http://www.kultmodelagency.com/model/Kit_Butler/images_m/kult_model_Kit_Butler_151764.jpg ]

Polished means refined, sophisticated, or elegant.
I have decided to choose this adjective and this photo because lately I have dressed more casual and wanted to see me again in a register that I think is not really mine, combining elegance and sobriety with the adjective I have chosen: "polished"
2206 days 1 hour ago
bambinoswag
Augusta Alexander [Blossom] -- https://prnt.sc/jazxk7

For this photoshoot, I have chosen the word "blossom." I began this competition as a new model on the scene, with only a few years of experience. Throughout the competition, I have consistently performed towards the top half of competitors and have showed versatility in my looks, facial expression, poses, and overall aesthetic. Like the flowers in my mouth, I am in the process of blossoming, but I am not fully bloomed yet. By the end of the competition, I feel that the tasks put forth by Jerard & the judges will allow me to blossom into your next Top Model.
2205 days 22 hours ago
Maxi1234
Romee Strijd - Medieval - https://az617363.vo.msecnd.net/imgmodels/models/MD10004398/cover_story-2_copyd83dd14542d22efe1a4a561c971e3786_thumb.jpg

I decided to choose medieval as Romee's pictures are all mostly dark and reminiscent of previous eras. I think the addition of the crowns and the darker vibes of the photoshoot give it a royal, polished and antique-esque vibe to the picture. I feel as if I deserve to be in the Top 4 because I'm one of the most consistent people in the competition and I have slayed week after the other. I've played hard and I've made you guys aware of how bad I wanted this. I've worked hard. I think I deserve this.
2205 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
2204 days 16 hours ago
carlyjordan14
- Arthur Kulkov (Brandonh1) - Passion
Passion is there and overall it’s a provocative shot that works well with the word you selected. The styling is nice and I like the dreary atmosphere in the background. You have this sort of Christian Grey vibe going on.

- Augusta Alexander (bambinoswag) - Blossom
This is a simple headshot, but at the time time you added an element that makes it stem deeper. The blossom theme and how you incorporated it into your shot is fantastic. Honestly, one of my favorite shots of you so far this season.

- Kit Butler (waf_) - Polished
I do like the 1950s vibe this photo gives off as it suits the polished-like era. However, I would have liked to have seen you be a bit more creative. This is a great headshot, but it doesn’t fully show your growth as a model.

- Ong Seongwoo (SeongWoo) - Sophistication
You have grown leaps and bounds as a model over the course of this competition. This show is a great representation of sophistication, while also breaking down gender norms. Love the lighting and the overall look of this shot.

- Romee Strijd (Maxi1234) - Mediëval
I think the nod you gave to royalty thought your styling was a good connection. However, with 30 words to choose from, I feel as though you could have done more better. This is a solid shot, but I think you have much more to offer than this.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!