This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM10 - Challenge & Photoshoot (10)

Topic » #NTM10 - Challenge &..

2195 days 3 hours ago
Maxi1234
JORDAN = BENDELACREME

was winning the competition but randomly quits, leaving it fair play for everyone else
2194 days 20 hours ago
bambinoswag
#wig

Jordan, you will be missed! Very good competitor xo
2194 days 19 hours ago
SeongWoo
Goodbye my boyfriend, i'll miss you ♥
2194 days 18 hours ago
wileycoyote
- Arthur Kulkov: out of the 5 this is probably the most technically skilled picture but i really dont see anything to really elevate it past a generic photoshoot, man in suit is not enough characterisation for this challenge even if you have really showed your skill as a model

- Augusta Alexander: This feels cluttered instead of eclectic, your face should be the bow to tie this together but instead you have a blank expression focused away for no reason, it completely breaks what was already a fragile composition but at least you were on the right track, just didnt execute it well

- Kit Butler: this is probably the most confusing, theres 2 pictures here for start and neither is that special, the first your literally just standing there with a weak expression and the second your barely a relevant part of the image

- Ong Seongwoo: your just standing there, without the text do you really expect this photo to be anything but pedestrian? i need more then just average joe here, every good villian has personality and while i like your expression even ignoring the challenge you rely a lot on your looks and brand here and it doesnt really read

- Romee Strijd: I love a lot of things about this photo, you are fully into it and its well planned out.. but it just doesnt read villian to me, it reads down on their luck protagonist, you completely dismissed the actual challenge

i have thought about this for a while and i decided to book..... nobody
none of you showed the creativity and attention to detail i look for in a model, im very disappointed, a good photo doesnt let you ignore the theme and a good fit for the theme doesnt mean i dont want it to also be a good photo, i really hope this wasnt any of your best effort because its rather lackluster if it is for this late stage of the game and i hope you can step up before the end and be the representation your season deserves
2194 days 18 hours ago
Neme91
Ok so once again I am please by all of you and making our Pheonix brand a success. I actually think you all hit the mark to a point but like last time I am looking solely for a model that can deliver on sportswear, a model that can deliver on formal clothings, and one that can deliver on both. I must say though that sadly with this bunch you guys were more sportswear than formal but anyways on with the show

With that my bookings go to....

Arthur Kulkov (Sportswear)
Romee Strijd (Sportswear )

As you can see I only booked two people and for sportswear that is because none of you delivered enough to represent my formal clothing department. Only those two delivered strongly in the sports line.

Thank you all for coming to my shop!
2194 days 11 hours ago
Maxi1234
well wileycoytoe maybe if your theme wasn't mentally retarded you'd have good shots

my model is a vs secret model she doesnt do shoots like that, i posted what i had
2194 days 11 hours ago
Maxi1234
This challenge was such a hot mess I'm crying at all of us flopping, the themes for most the bookings were mentally unstable and unrealistic so I'm not surprised
2194 days 10 hours ago
SeongWoo
Well, im sorry. Some themes are too hard for my model, since he is a singer. I really try to found some good shots, but oriental photoshots are very different from ocidental photoshots.
2194 days 10 hours ago
bambinoswag
I think most of our shots as a group were solid tbh - not booking anyone is pretty absurd when prior seasons had a lot more lenciency with booking

Also my villain look was iconic mr coyote
2194 days 9 hours ago
Maxi1234
I think the judges are being too hard on us, I thought we all had solid shots as well
2194 days 8 hours ago
carlyjordan14
- Arthur Kulkov (Brandonh1) - Prince Charming
What I like about this shot is that you were able to mix up colors and still make it work. I think the character you’re portraying is not the best choice, but the shot itself is still good. I think this is more Beast from Beauty and the Beast.

- Augusta Alexander (bambinoswag) - Prince Charming
This pose is interesting, but I like how your looking at the camera and drawing the viewer in. The styling is nice and I think overall this is a solid shot, but I’d like to have had more detail explaining this shot.

- Kit Butler (waf_) - Peter Pan
What I like about this shot is how vintage it looks. It speaks to the time element at play within the Peter Pan story. Styling is great and you look determined to stay your age.

- Ong Seongwoo (SeongWoo) - Big Bad Wolf
I love that you have a tail and wolf ears to go along with this shot. It’s not a character I’ve ever seen portrayed before, so kudos to you for that! Overall the shot is solid and I like the shadow being casted on the wall.

- Romee Strijd (Maxi1234) - Sleeping Beauty
This is certainly a sexed up version of Aurora, but I like this twist you made. Not only are you incorporating the sleeping/bed element, but also the beauty part. This is a very well done shot from the styling, the setting and the lighting.

BOOKED:
Arthur
Augusta
Kit
Ong
Romee

I think you all did a very good job with my agency’s theme! I would have liked more explanations, but overall great work!
2194 days 8 hours ago
Neme91
Castings are hard they aren't meant to be easy FYI guys. If the people you are going to a go see for doesn't like what you bring to the table then why cast you for their brand. Don't take upset by it.
2194 days 8 hours ago
wileycoyote
a) ive always been harsh, this is my 4th time doing the castings with this exact theme(and ive been a season judge 4 times) and only once did i book more then 1 and looking back at seasons i have judged you will see i have been harsh there to, i just expect a lot from the final 5 as youve already done this a lot
b) you all got the same result so it did not effect your standing
c) i dont see why i should pick anyone im not fully happy hit the mark
d) blaming the theme which is extremely general and given to everyone equally is a bit pointless
2194 days 8 hours ago
SeongWoo
Fire at studio...
Wow
2194 days 7 hours ago
bambinoswag
Us all being booked by Queen Carly is a look <3

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!