This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM10 - #NTM10 - Challenge & Photoshoot (6)

Topic » #NTM10 - #NTM10 - Challenge..

2240 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
COMMENTS:

Kit - I, somehow was a fan of this shot. The side pose just for me fitted the theme as it actually grasp more some "pop". I like the outfit, it really had some modern pop vibe on it, overall it is not bad - And if you zoom it more, it somehow look an album cover ofcourse for pop music - and I think this would have its appeal on the youth.

Arthur - This was a good shot, but I think its quite forgettable. Your previous two weeks, I've actually liked you, but this photo looks like a "first weeks" kind of shot. I do applaud you for somehow sticking with the theme, you put on a modern clothing which suits you very well and you feel youthful here.

Jourdan - Well this actually is a very different Jourdan I see, and I am glad to just see it. This looks really stunning! You are working on those legs, you are definitely working the outfit and it just screams pop culture. I am getting a music video vibe. This is one of my favorite shots of you. Good Job!

Seongwoo - Pop culture is no doubt something you are very familiar with, so I think you did grasp the concept really well. I don't care if you took it in a music video, no rules about it. I actually liked the shot, this screams very modern, fresh ofcourse pop. Your facial expression could've been better though.

Augusta - Well this is actually a good shot, better than your last week's performance. It may have been incomparable with your previous performance, this is a very special one. What I like about you is that you pretty much understand the theme and get technical with it, then bam! - present us with a great shot.
2240 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
Adrien - I actually liked the shot, you definitely took a different and not obvious chose of path, but you incorporated it really well. This is youthful, hot could've easily made a music video profile, would've loved colors though. Did you grasp the concept? I don't think you fully did. But this was actually different and has something special to it.

Jordan - This is visually stunning! Your last week has been good, but this one took it by storm, every bit of this shot is just modern and pop. Easily one of the best shot of the season, this could've not been any better. You incorporated fashion, pop culture, really well. Congratulations!

Romee - BAM! This is actually stunning, I liked how you really give an effort with your explanation, helping us fully understand your shot - as I would've not get that photo easily. Anyways, I would've loved some colors in this shot, colors just give touch in pop culture, which something you missed. But this still is a great shot pverall.

Harry - You look different here I may say. But this for me doesn't scream pop. I do liked how you incorporated K-pop as you said, but this was actually not the k-pop route I was expecting. The lighting was not good for your shot, your setting was more classic than modern. I know you could do better.

Don - I actually not pictured this shot of you, which I was really disappointed at. You somehow screams as someone who would have this modern millennial appearance. I did like where you got your explanation. However, instead of you being a standout - your clothings were the star.
2240 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
2240 days 19 hours ago
SeongWoo
Views on me!
2240 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
Let's get to it!
2240 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PANEL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2240 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
I am here with the results.
2240 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
It's now time to see how much you raised money this week.
2240 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
Challenge Money + Photoshoot Money = Total Money
2240 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
I have 10 Models standing before me, but I only have 9 photos in my hands; and these photos represent the 9 of you that will still be in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model.
2240 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
THE BEST PHOTO OF THE WEEK GOES TO.....
2240 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
*flips photo*
2240 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
for his second best performance...
2240 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
also our top performer last week, Jordan!
2240 days 19 hours ago
bambinoswag
well deserved xx

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!