This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM10 - Challenge & Photoshoot (5)

Topic » #NTM10 - Challenge &..

2260 days 22 hours ago
carlyjordan14
*Since Saskia posted the link to the enlarged photo for Adrien, my score was updated for him.

Adrien = You did good with the styling and overall tackling of the theme. Just remember to post larger photo links!
2260 days 22 hours ago
SeongWoo
Thank you Carly!
I was a bit nervous about Saskia comment, but you make me feel a bit relaxed!
2260 days 20 hours ago
Neme91
Sorry i aint send this earlier :p heres your rankings for me

My Rankings

LOVED

Jordan B
Romee
Adrien
Don
------
FIT THEME

Kit
Augusta
Ong
-------
DIDN'T CONNECT WELL TO

Harry
Jourdan D
Arthur
Tyra
2260 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
Panel would be at 6:00 AM :)
2260 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
And a shake up coming as well for the Top 10
2260 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
Especially for the Top 5 of the Money Board after this week's panel.
2260 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
COMMENTS:

Seongwoo – I am not fully convinced with your shot, it somehow screams fresh and young, rather than classic. I do get what you are trying to pull off here, getting the classic setting and all, but there is still something missing in this shot. Maybe the model part of this shot was missing at it somehow look like a photo stolen for a movie or something.

Jordan – Well, this was something. I do feel the vintage vibe though, but somehow you did the easy route of black & white. But anyways, there are a lot of good things in this photo that I applaud, you do look like a fashion model back then, the vibe of this photo is so 70s, you look badass in the shot. Your eyes are giving it again, this was well putted.

Jourdan – After a clean sweep last week, I was kinda expecting a lot more from you this week, and honestly this isn’t what I expected. Somehow I think you just got off from your shell last week and decided to go back there once again this week. This feels very new to me, something I would see from this era of fashion models – which was contrary to the theme.
2260 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Harry – I have to agree with Judge Carly on this one, I don’t feel anything vintage about this shot. Maybe the bikes, and that’s it. For your photo though, it somehow feels very safe – it would have been a lot better if you are actually doing something and not just sitting around, it would have been better if you were here looking more aggressive and intense rather than soft.

Arthur – And you are getting into the competition now, you’re actually getting the hang of it. This photo screams vintage and model at the same time, you captured both pretty solid and still give a very strong profile. This is what we’ve been looking for from you and I’m glad you delivered this week. I do hope you continue to deliver.

Augusta – This shot was different, I feel the classic vibe, like 70s punk rock bands. The light hitting your face was definitely a stand out, but the overall shot feels something is lacking in it though. Each week you delivered I can say, but I don’t really know for this week. This shot was just average looking for me, but I don’t think it was the worst of the bunch.

Romee – Hands down my favorite shot of the week, this screams vintage, every part of it. You don’t need black and white feels to add to the vibe, just your pose, swimsuit and how you delivered already made this a vintage one, perfect for the theme. I do hope I can see the full body, like where the feet stand, anyways that doesn’t take away how good the shot is.
2260 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Adrien – There’s really nothing to judge in the photo you submitted so thanks to Judge Saskia for providing a larger image to judge, do know that I would deduct you for the image you just sent us. For your photo, I liked it. It really feels classic, you look like a proper fit for the theme, the accessories and clothings were properly endorsed.

Kit – Your shot looks really good, for me. Somehow I am getting a classic vibe with the colors and everything, your outfit though for me seems good enough to be vintage, your face on the other hand made this looks very young, very fresh, and very modern. What I do know is that you still can do better than this; we’ve seen it from you before.

Don – Somehow I got this pictured inside my head, on what will you put in for the week. As we all know you got this really punk rock-ish face and vibe, which somehow simply means you took the easy path. This shot though doesn’t seem really vintage-looking for me as I get 90’s vibe, which isn’t really vintage that much after all.

Tyra – And this was disappointing, really. This shot by far is the worst I’ve seen you, considering you really hasn’t delivered that great of a photo, this really wasn’t anything compared to how stunning you are. I am really not feeling this shot.
2260 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
2260 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PANEL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2260 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
I am now here with the results.
2260 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
It's now time to see how you raised/lost some money this week.
2260 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
And one of you will be facing elimination.
2260 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
I have 11 Models standing before me, but I only have 10 photos in my hands; and these photos represent the 10 of you that will still be in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!