This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM7 - HOUSE

Topic » #NTM7 - HOUSE

3083 days 15 hours ago
carlyjordan14
You're right. I will be redoing my scores and comments now ok :)
3083 days 15 hours ago
WitZ
omg so much drama 0_0
3083 days 15 hours ago
WitZ
Ultimately Carly you shouldnt feel pressured to change your scores if you dont feel the need to. You are a JUDGE, I am a JUDGE. Our whole point is to critique what we see and react accordingly with our scores. This whole scoring is preferential that is why there is more than one judge on a photoshoot. "Art is the eye of the beholder". Everyone sees things differently. So please don't argue about people's opinions of what is right and what is wrong. This isnt physics or mathematics. There isnt just one correct answer. In this case it is a PANEL  judging what they believe to be the best.
3083 days 13 hours ago
blatastic1234
Well I'm getting 9th and Sean getting 10th so congrats final 8, I know you all probably think I'm just a sour loser who causes drama when things don't go my way, well you're wrong. It's sad really that people who didn't represent their country are actually staying, but congrats you caught on that a nice looking photo is better then staying true to the challenge *claps*
As for Nyle and Adriana fucking kick these peoples asses
Barbra you deserved top photo this photoshoot, idc what anyone says
Xaio your great to keep up the good work.
We went from Lindsey gonna get top photo to Georgina scooping it, what a fucking slap in the face to everyone who researched their countries, provided a photo that showed their research, and gave a good explanation. The bitch who wrote "It's hot so you dont wear layers" won.
And the Iphone picture of the one who is stoned, waiting for a haircut somehow managed to pass by too.

As for the host, if you ever need a host hit me up, cause I know what the heck I'm talking about. I've actually had irl experiences on photoshoots, with models, and went to college for this shit, so I know a killer shot when I see it. Not just gonna pick out a pretty picture cause it fits what I personally like.

Everyone, it has been fun, good luck, have fun, let the best person win

*Kisses Nyle before grabbing my bags*

You're all losers in my book, all of you XD
3083 days 13 hours ago
blatastic1234
if you ever need a judge*
3083 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Hello I was shocked to see this drama so I would want to take actions.

First of all, I saw that Carly's score this week was not that you wanted, it is because I said to all judges to limit 9's and 10's simply because this is Top 10, most of you are already great so I want to see always the best now.

For the past seven seasons, I've never encountered this very big problem with the scoring. I appreciate some of you who were concerned which is good because you care. Carly has been a judge for 3 consecutive seasons, so I thin she knows what she's doing. While on the other hand, WitZ (Laura) and wiley (Marlon) both have been a player in the pat, both has been successful so I think they also know how to judge, these 3 have a past judging experience, I wouldn't ofcourse will hire a judge who don't clearly know what they're doing.

I know most of you maybe disappointed on what scores they were given, but PLEASE do not comment to others that they didn't deserve such high scores, don't deserve to be here, etc. We are all entitled to give our opinions but if you think their photos is bad, just keep it to yourself.

For those maybe of you who are thinking we're looking for those wearing great clothes in photoshoots, those who was feautured in magazines, etc. That is not how the way we are looking for the best models, Josh Hutcherson for example has been a part of this Next Top Model even if he's not a REAL model yet he has been successful.

Again, All has different opinions that's why there is a PANEL of judges so there will be a lot who will score you.

That's all guys, I hope this is the last we'll see a drama in this house, all of you can mail me, the judges, our co-host Laura, if you have any concerns, problems, etc.

Be fierce and goodluck x
3083 days 5 hours ago
blatastic1234
lmfao I'm still here!!?!? What!?!? wtf? XD omg this is priceless XD

But it wasn't that I didn't get the score I wanted, or think the judges are unqualified to judge. It is that people who didn't represent their country got by. Georgina was my main example that african people fashion is very colourful and beautiful were Georgina is wearing black and grey.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=african+fashion&biw=1765&bih=1286&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiA7Yvv5szJAhXJdj4KHa9fB3wQ_AUIBigB&dpr=0.67

Like look at all the colour and wacky designs.

Like I'm not trying to start shit again, I read your comment Jerard and just felt you kinda misunderstood where I am coming from.
3083 days 4 hours ago
blatastic1234
But with that aside
*Claps*
Congrats Barbra, you really deserved that win ^,^
3082 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
UPDATES: "WEEK 7"

Congratulations Top 9! Especially Georgina who won the challenge and Barbara who won the best photo this week.

Week 7 Best Photo:
http://s7.postimg.org/62dglw2cb/WEEK7.jpg

Call-out Order:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14aytSzcoejqIMQL3ZMRaDaMir1B23kgUODeqMuH3rC0/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true

Scoring Chart:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZUoNYqRRo6DT4vhUmh7JO-5DrCcg83B_bB-QOlXhLnk/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true

Again Congratulations! What are your thoughts about this week?
3082 days 3 hours ago
boozes
Shei had a lower score then alexander so how come alexander was in the bottom
3082 days 2 hours ago
blatastic1234
She had a few points higher then me,I had 41.4 she had 42.1
3082 days 1 hour ago
boozes
You had a 34.4 and she had a 34.1
3082 days 1 hour ago
blatastic1234
I think that is without the advantage scores, like in the challenge I was given 7 points she was given 8
3082 days 1 hour ago
boozes
Ohh I see

I feel like you always do something different in your photos and you have the most potential in this competition

Goodluck alexander
3082 days 1 hour ago
blatastic1234
aww ty hun <3 You,me, and Nyle need to stick together through this competition, be wicked if we made top 3 XD

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!