This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM7 - HOUSE

Topic » #NTM7 - HOUSE

3125 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
UPDATES: "WEEK 6"

Congratulations Top 10! Specially Alexander who was the first model who got best photo who's not on a winning team.

Week 5 Best Photo:
http://s18.postimg.org/trxlrvnmh/WEEK5.jpg

Call-out Order:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14aytSzcoejqIMQL3ZMRaDaMir1B23kgUODeqMuH3rC0/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true

Scoring Chart:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZUoNYqRRo6DT4vhUmh7JO-5DrCcg83B_bB-QOlXhLnk/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true

Again Congratulations! What are your thoughts about this week?
3125 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Bedroom Updates:

#1: Xiao
#2: Alexander and Soo
#3: Adriana and Georgina
#4: Lindsey and Nyle
#5: n/a
#6: Barbara, Sean and Shei
3125 days 8 hours ago
blatastic1234
omg is there no more coaches :O
3124 days 23 hours ago
HotMolli
I love that I live in my own room! I'm naked all the time!
3124 days 5 hours ago
blatastic1234
I like how its all like "no more coach support" its like umm  I never had any coach support so this is nothing new XD
3123 days 20 hours ago
Blondelle
*enters house* Hello?

Hey guys! I'm Natasha Neneshev, winner of Caitlyn7 and Emotions "America's Next Top Model," and I'll be judging in not-so-distant future! I believe it will be the coaches that I'll be judging! ;)

So if you wanna get to know me more, don't be afraid to ask and I look forward to seeing your pictures!
3123 days 15 hours ago
boozes
The only people i like is Alexander and nyle i could care less about anyone else

I would be happy if one of us wins

Goodluck nyle and Alexander
3123 days 10 hours ago
WitZ
WEEK 7 CHALLENGE SCORES
----------------------------------

Georgina - 10
Xiao - 9
Barbara - 9
Lindsey - 9
Nyle - 8
Soo - 8
Shei - 8
Alexander - 7
Sean - 7
Adriana - 7

Good luck with the photo shoot everyone :P
3123 days 3 hours ago
blatastic1234
Wow I thought I would have gotten higher
3123 days 3 hours ago
blatastic1234
like I'm honestly surprised Shei scored higher then 3 people
3123 days 2 hours ago
boozes
I can't believe i got a 7 and someone who photoshop their photo scored higher

I'm suprise

She's a boring model
I'm going give it my all in the photo shoot
3123 days 2 hours ago
HotMolli
*happily jumps on the let's bash Shei train*

uggh Shei not only is she a bad model she is the biggest bitch in the house . just a bad person in general i hope she goes home soon.

very happy with my challenge score wish I could have won but Georgina is a total babe I wish i was better friends with her we could totally run this house
3123 days 2 hours ago
HotMolli
Gunna still give my all in the upcoming photo shoot though I want that top photo!!!!
3120 days ago
blatastic1234
Confessional - I'm kinda ticked off that I'll probably be leaving this week. Like some people in this challenge didn't even show off proper fashion from their chosen countries. Xaio nailed her fashion yet isn't getting the highest scores where Soo....I don't even know where she thought that was high modern South American fashion, but somehow the bitch is staying when she dressed in department store knitted tunic.

And then Shei, like her photoshoot is horrible, yet I'm the one getting ripped for that my shoot wasn't top 10 worthy, she is sitting in a fucking hairdresser chair and has a phone taking the damn picture, it doesn't look like a photoshoot, it looks like someone just snapped a picture on their Iphone well she was thinking of what to do for a photoshoot.

Then Adriana, who got North America, and I think people just jump to America and Canada and don't really see this outfit being a very highfashion for those But this fits Mexico incredibly well, and yet someone who is not even following the damn guidelines is winning? who might you ask is not following the guidelines?

Georgina! The dumbshit says wear no layers and open clothes? Umm? Crack a book! Why do you think people in hot climates wear long baggy clothes that cover every inch of their body!? Cause that is how you keep cool! If you actually google (Which I don't think the judges did) African fashion you will see nothing like what Georgina has presented, this is Hollywood's version of African style, it is not actual African Style and it is ashame that she is getting such high scores for a outfit and look that don't fit the country she was given.

Barbra, omg! This is the challenge!!! This is i!! This is a fucking win! It screams European style! It has the pose! It is perfect! But she is getting 8.8's!?!?! Because the judges are expecting photoshopped works of art, this photo screams win for this challenge yet she is getting a mediocre score because it does not fit the photoshopped photos such as Lindsey's. News flash, the world is inching closer and closer to none touched photos.

Sean, hun I really don't know what to say. I love you and all but this is def more European then Asian.

Lindsey I think the one thing that really saved your ass here was that it was actually from China Vogue magazine. You did good, yes, but def not a top photo (But you will be getting top photo so grats on that)

Nyle your my bf in this game cant judge you

As for the judges a message. You need to rethink how you judge. You always look for the same exact thing over and over again but the challenge could not call for it. Barbra and Xaio should be getting top photos, they did great in this challenge but the only reason they rn't getting top photos is because their photos are not altered and done up the way you want it. If you opened a magazine and seen every photo with the same intensity and hue and all that it would be boring, appreciate a photo for the state it is in.
Barbra's photo is untouched to show the realness and everyday people, it is not glamoured and outdone cause the photographer did no want it seen that way
Xaio's photo is touched, yes, but it is more simple the focus wanting to be on the clothes.
You don't seem to see these different decisions in photos and respect them for the creativity they are. Instead you say Barbra needs to get better photos and worship Lindsey because hers is so over the top. Photoshoots are meant to convey a message, something, every decision you see in the photo is meant to tell you something, if you can not see that and respect that then you shouldn't be judging.

And as for the "your facial expression isn't what I wanted" or "Your makeup doesn't fit the challenge" or "Their is writing on your photo" if your gonna deduct marks for those things then keep in consistent. I have seen you bash someone for having small writing on their photo and then worship and award a top photo that has a wh
3120 days ago
blatastic1234
and award a top photo that has a whole paragraph along the side. You told me that my pose isn't top 10 worthy yet award someone who is sitting in a chair looking high. And I have seen you bash peoples makeup yet Georgina is applauded for her photoshoot when her makeup is nothing like how African people wear it, and her clothes don't even fit the african style!

Challenges like this you should research the looks as well, don't just think you know it or trust what the person is saying in their little bio that they attach with the photo (Soo for example, I have friends in South America, I have not seen anyone who wears what Soo posted. What she posted was a cheap handmade knitted tunic that is not the style of the country yet she is getting decent score) Research the shit, you will be surprised how much bullshit us players will throw at you (and im not excludin myself I have bullshitted some of my photos but the thing is these judges accepted it as truth)

I thought since I'm leaving this week I would leave with a bang!

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!