This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM11 - Challenge & Photoshoot (9)

Topic » #NTM11 - Challenge &..

2110 days 20 hours ago
Zankie16
Garrett Neff

In this Commercial (photo) you can see what Garrett is trying to sell the watch to the consumer. Also, the way he is modeling the suite he is wearing he could be selling that too. Another thing to point out is the strong face he has in this photo.

http://blog.sight-management.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Massimo-Dutti-Men-May-2015-Lookbook-03-620x762.jpg
2110 days 19 hours ago
VictoriaW
Victoria Justice:

I wanted to do a nice summer shot. Something that pops and that is new in season. The pink background is what brings out the picture with the colors and the flowers standing out.
I thought this was a nice elegant shot.

http://hq-pictures.com/displayimage.php?pid=472341&fullsize=1
2110 days 19 hours ago
Brandonh1
Miles McMillan-

https://ibb.co/jNA1jJ

In every outfit theirs that one accessory that makes the entire outfit stand out that much more, In this outfit it’s ofcourse duffle the bag that Miles is holding. The pose, the expression,and  the clothing makes the duffle bag stand out that much more. So In this commercial Miles is trying to get buyers to purchase this duffle bag.
2110 days 7 hours ago
DrG2
Today is 17th July and as we know that between June-August is Summer. What is more exciting than to go to beach in Summer?
So in this photoshoot I would give you Summer Look. Speaking of beach, we absolutely would love something to cover our eyes from the sun with Sunglasses. So I would love to introduce you RetroSuperFuture's Sunglasses that can cover your eyes and still look fashionable in the beach. And also you can wear Vixor Hat by MRP to cover it again.
If you are chilly in summer after swimming , a jacket is amazing to accompany and I wanna introduce you to MRP's Jacket.
Well what is going to the beach without a swimsuit? You absolutely need one and the best one that I wanna you guys wear is The Lot's Swimsuit. It looks great and will make you look sexier. Also the pose give you the detail from the side of the swimsuit which is a great pattern and look.

I want you guys to have a bomb summer look so let's give this look a shot

http://www.dinarachetyrova.com/uploads/8/3/7/4/83743768/1116-cos-107_orig.jpg
2109 days 20 hours ago
haycsclair
xxCLOSEDxx
2109 days 19 hours ago
haycsclair
COMMENTS:

Comeback Contenders

DOUTZEN KROES - I love this shot! I can totally see this on a campaign ad. You really are selling the hat. Plus that face. Oh, I missed that face! Your face is your strongest asset, Doutzen, and you are using that to your advantage in this photo. You proved me that you deserve to come back in this competition. Thank you!

HAO YUN XIANG - Okay. So I've heard about things you said thart were not in your confessional, Hao. Again, I totally understood what you were trying to say in your explanation last round. Maybe you were the one who didn't understand my comment to you. Second, we are all giving you fair critiques. I may sound harsh to all of you, but that's just me wanting all of you to get better. Onto your commercial photo. Yes! Finally the Hao I've known when the competition began has come back. While your facial expression still looks as the same as in your previous photos, you are totally selling the garment and the bag in this photo. This is one of your best shots in this competition. I also like the fact that it's a photo in motion. Good job.

MATTHEW NOSZKA - I'm not totally feeling the shot. I don't think you are totally selling the shoes here. For me, it looks like a paparazzi shot. I don't like the quality of the photo. But you really look handsome here.

Top 6

DINARA CHETYROVA - Okay. So I want to discuss something you mentioned in the house earlier this week. On Week 7, I had different scoring system that time which I mentioned before I gave my comment. Victoria's photos on that round had redeeming qualities, so she got a high score from me in both of her photos. Jerard has a copy of breakdown of my scores that week. While you on Week 8 didn't have any redeeming factors in both of your photo and explanation. So you got a low score from me. Okay. Onto your shot. Everything here works for me. From the hat to the sunglass to the jacket up to the swimsuit. You really are rocking that outfit, Dinara. You look sexy and I'm really impressed with how different you look here from your previous shots.

GARRETT NEFF - STUNNING! This is an excellent photo. You are selling the suit and the watch. I love your pose here. Like Doutzen, your face is your strongest asset. You're not only selling the product, but you're also showing the people how good of a model you are. This photo can be seen in magazine and even on a billboard. I'm impressed, Garrett. Thank you!

LENOX TILLMAN - EXCELLENT! Everything in this photo sells to the masses. The awkward pose works here. You are selling everything here from the outfit to the bag to the stuffed toy and even the shoes. Your hair looks awesome. You look like an endorser of a shampoo. The background works for you. This shot is to die for. I love it!

MILES McMILLAN - I don't like the quality of the shot. The outfit you are endorsing doesn't have an appeal, at least to me. The bag doesn't help your case at all. The way you are standing in the photo doesn't help to accentuate the product you are selling. Nothing works for me here.

SHAWN MENDES - Even though it's black-and-white, I think it works for this shot. The Emporio Armani watch is the highlight of the photo. I like the way how you are selling the watch here. I also noticed that you are not only selling the watch but also the suit. Job well done.

VICTORIA JUSTICE - Uhm... I'm not really a fan of the print, Victoria. It looks good on you though. You are selling the outfit but I don't think it's marketable. The outfit makes you look old. The background doesn't help at all. I'm not even a fan of your pose.

Overall, more than half of you did a good job this week. I'm proud of you. Keep doing what you're doing.

So among the comeback contenders, my top scorer is Doutzen. For Top 6, my top scorer is Garrett.

All the best, models.
2109 days 18 hours ago
DrG2
let's see a score for unmarketable outfit, not a good pose and background that doesn't help at all. If it was me or others, it would be around 3-6 but if it was Victoria, it would be around 7 or 8 and excuses. I hope I was wrong but it is her favorite contestant so
2109 days 17 hours ago
haycsclair
There is no favoritism at all, Dinara, and Jerard knows that. If you only knew what was going on behind the scene in our group chat, you would be surprised. It's really funny of you to say that. Anyway, good luck.
2109 days 8 hours ago
wileycoyote
Hao: Your by no means doing badly here but i really dont know if its standout enough, this is the point where you really need to standout and this really isnt that great

Matthew: Its hard to balance showing off the product and not just being a hanger and unfortunately i think you went to far in here, your doing well technically but unfortunately your way to strong for the sneakers to hold a candle to you here and that kinda breaks thectheme

Doutzen: I feel like ive seen this before much like hao your not doing bad your just also not standing out, the hat isnt even the big focus id love it to be

Lenox: your doing good here but i gotta say the bunny feels a bit much, you are however thinking smartly about stuff and i can appreciate that

Shawn: Your aware of the amount of black and white you use and this doesnt really pop enough to sell that to me, your weakness as a non professional model have been coming through as this isnt the strongest

Garrett: A beige suit on a light wood chair on a sandy beach. thats a lot of beige, your really making everything about the face here which is the opposite of your brief, your not doing well but you need to have more strengths then a good face

Victoria: with the obvious exception of cycle 3 celebrities dont generally do well in this competition and at the start you felt like you fit right in with that but you have proven you really do have the chops to keep up with all these professional models, i honestly love this, you balanced yourself and the dress great and while simple in pose your expression kills, great job this week

Miles: This is not your usual style and it shows, your completely out of your element, it looks rigid and your bring nothing new to this photo, anybody could do as well as you did here, you are a hanger or manikin and nothing more

Dinara: For starters you nail the task, the glasses and clothes are definetly the main focus but your presense is still felt aswell, the photos nothing spectacular though, it doesnt feel all that different to your usual faire
2109 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
COMMENTS:

Hao - This is the Hao I've missed for a couple of weeks you were here in this competition. I think this was probably your wake up call, sad that it didn't happen while you're still on the competition but happy that you are here now fighting for that only spot for comebacks. The main star were the patterned coat and bag, which is a big yes too. Everything is on point in my opinion.

Matthew - I actually like the shot. It's very new, it's very millennial. I think this is a great advertisement shot of sport related stores which I think is what you are aiming for. You actually impressed me so much Matthew, you being out in the competition, you just grow as a model real fast. So, in conclusion I am disagreeing with both my co-judges. I did hope you use your advantage of posting two photos.

Doutzen - I love this shot, no doubt. You look really beautiful, but my only concern is did you hit the theme? I don't know about that. This for me is worthy of beauty shots, but for advertisement of hats? I don't think so. The camera was too focused on your face that it seems to have been a beauty product commercial rather than the hat, which I kinda agreed with Marlon's statement.

Lenox - I am 50-50 with this shot, you did sold every bit of this which somehow made it feel weird for me. Maybe it would have been better if you focused on one thing or something that complements well with other. I did love that you stands out in this shot with your popping colors in that background.
2109 days 8 hours ago
DrG2
Ummm as far as I know in commercial shoot, the only concern is how you can sell the product very well or not. If it does then it is an amazing photo but if it doesn't then it is a bad photo

Idk what spectacular means in a COMMERCIAL shoot but if it is do a simple pose and give killer expression then I think I should learn more about commercial and maybe tried not to sell another glasses cause it would hide my "killer expression" which make my photo nothing spectacular

*take notes*
2109 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
Shawn - I actually think this would've been a great billboard shot. I love this shot Shawn. You are selling both the suit and the watch, and you actually look good, face wise. One thing's for sure here, you are not giving up your spot in the competition. I am agreeing with Judge Sui on this one, it's very commercial and I think this was your asset all along, the masses.

Garrett - Just like Shawn's, this will be a great scene for a billboard, I can see it in boutique stores as well, because you are selling everything in this shot. Your facial expression, is again on point. You had been amazing since last week, if this will be another top shot for the week, I wouldn't be surprised at all.

Victoria - This was a refreshing shot, which doesn't really compliments well with your facial expression. You never really stated the thing you are actually trying to sell, but anyways it was obvious enough because there's nothing really going on. I would've loved it if you were a bit fun rather serious because it never matched really well with the product you are trying to sell.

Miles - I love how this looks really fun with the editing, but I can't see it in you. I completely agree with my two co-judges here, this is something out of your element, out of the box for you. And this is a disappointing shot for me. You didn't do anything here for me, you never sold anything too.

Dinara - And thank you for the advertisement, it was well thought of. You are completely selling the swimwear and the glasses, no doubt. I agree with Judge Sui, finally something new to the table or atleast something new I can see you. For me though, this one is below your performances I think you somehow held back, or maybe it's just unusual for me to see you in this type of performance.
2109 days 7 hours ago
DrG2
Me when all the judges saying I nail the task and completely could sell what im trying to sell which is what commercial is about but it is just nothing spectacular and even below my other performance? Okay thank you judges so much
2109 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
2109 days 7 hours ago
wileycoyote
why are you treating "you can do better" like an insult

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!