This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM11 - Challenge & Photoshoot (9)

Topic » #NTM11 - Challenge &..

2119 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
*camera rolls through Doutzen and Hao*
2119 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
You two both had been one of the memorable models of the series, others may also think you were both given an unfair elimination.
2119 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
But it just proves how this competition is pretty unpredictable, so you should always treat your shot as if it were the last shot you are to perform.
2119 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Which both of you failed to do in the week you were eliminated.
2119 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
But you're both here now, fighting for that comeback spot.
2119 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
I will only call one name, if I didn't call your name that means YOU ARE the one going back to the competition.
2119 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
The second placer is.
2119 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
2119 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
DOUTZEN!
2119 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Doutzen Kroes:

7.3 + 9.5 + 8.5 + 8.5 + 8.2 + 6.3 = 48.3
2119 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Doutzen, this was another close call for you. You had been an amazing model throughout the series, you had good weeks, you had bad weeks. But what I can prove to everybody is that you have a great heart, you have a drive, determination and passion a model should have.
2119 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Doutzen and Matthew, thank you very much for joining the comebacks. I guess this is goodbye, for the season. Only for the season since I am hoping to see you back next cycle, as you both are great.
2119 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
And with that, there's another thing to announce.
2119 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations Hao, you are this cycle's comeback!
2119 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Hao, you did great this week. Enough for you to comeback and make revenge. I do hope you consider this as your wake up call and be on the top spot once again where you belong.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!