This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM11 - Challenge & Photoshoot (9)

Topic » #NTM11 - Challenge &..

2119 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PANEL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2119 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
Hello guys, this was for sure a great and stressful week. So again, thank you for fighting for your spots.
2119 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
Now, I will announce first the COMEBACK of the season.
2119 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
Will it be the guy from Shanghai who came out strongly for the first few weeks and was slowly caught up in the game which led to his elimination last week?
2119 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
Will it be the girl from Eastermar who had been killing it on the game silently, but that silence also lead to her elimination on week 6 which came as a surprise too?
2119 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
Will it be the guy from Pennsylvania who won the challenge of the week, won also one best photo but was eliminated the week after that?
2119 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
Now, I would call in the third placer for the comeback.
2119 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Which means that he/she will not be going back on the competition.
2119 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
In third place is
2119 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
2119 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
MATTHEW
2119 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Matthew Noszka:

9.5 + 9 + 9 + 7.6 + 7.3 + 3.6 = 46
2119 days 20 hours ago
DrG2
What do you mean "you can do better" when I nailed the task and can sold the products which is what commercial is about? If I can sold the products, where did I do wrong? Tell me. Cause if you do a commercial and you can sell it, then you are doing a good job. A spectacular job cause you will make the product being sold out. What should I do to make a better photoshoot then? Take off that glasses? Or just stand there doing nothing while wearing swimsuit? Tell me what should I do to be better? What should I work on? Cause it feels like you guys just trying so hard on me while being soft with others. If I do a good job, I should do better. If someone like victoria do a good job, she is being praised and shit cause she is improved but didnt tell her that she should do better next time?
2119 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Matthew, you were called first which means you are not going to be back on the competition. I enjoyed your performance this week, but it wasn't enough that only me was actually impressed. No doubt you were a good, sometimes a great model but your photo wasn't enough.
2119 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Now it comes down to the final 2.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!