This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM11 - Challenge & Photoshoot (9)

Topic » #NTM11 - Challenge &..

2122 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
The winner of this challenge gets to post TWO PHOTOS for the next photoshoot, a huge advantage already at this point.
2122 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Now overall, here are my top 3 favorite shots:

- Dinara Chetyrova
- Lenox Tillman
- Matthew Noszka
2122 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
But then again, only one of you three is going to win this round.
2122 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
And that model is....
2122 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
2122 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
MATTHEW!
2122 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations to one of the participants for comebacks, Matthew! Again, you are allowed to post TWO photos for this week's photoshoot. So I do hope you use it wisely.
2122 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
And here's where you all stands:

Matthew - 9.5
Dinara - 9.2
Lenox - 9
Hao - 8.5
Shawn - 8.2
Miles - 8
Garrett - 7.6
Doutzen - 7.3
Victoria - 7.1
2122 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
And don't leave just yet because this is now your photoshoot...
2122 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
Photoshoot #9

"Commercial"

And if we had editorial, you may have had guessed our shoot this week, now we are going to do commercials. So editorial and commercials are a completely different type of modelling. When talking about commercial photos, it should be more lucrative, it should appeal to huge range of masses, it should sell.

If Editorial is more - Vogue type of magazine. This time it's more like GQ, Cosmopolitan, Glamour, etc. What we want to see in your shots is of course something you will be selling at any forms - bags, belts, clothes, tuxedos, dresses. What we want to see is how you appeal to the buyers, if the products you are wearing/modelling would attract the masses. Most importantly, what we want to see is a strong presence in front of the camera.

Ofcourse explain what you are selling in the shot for better understanding, 24 hours to do the photoshoot, thank you and wish you all luck! x
2122 days 8 hours ago
SeongWoo
Hao | https://prnt.sc/k74cor

In the fashion industry, we often see accessories and pieces of clothing being sold with the same stamp to form a set, and that is exactly what I am doing in this photo.

Selling the coat and the bag with similar prints and with a good representation is essential.

-------------------------------------------------
As my last chance for redemption, I would like to thank everyone and apologize for my failures during the competition.
I really love this fight and I did not want to get away with an image of failure after staying so many weeks below my potential.

2122 days 7 hours ago
patricenka9
Matthew Noszka - Commercial

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cf4zDjyVAAERbCg.jpg

When you look at my photo you can automatically tell what I'm trying to sell, which is the point of a commercial, my modeling style, facial expression and body suit this commercial, I'm modeling the sneakers by the way, I hope it's good enough for me to come back and slay .
2122 days 1 hour ago
coolKat
2122 days ago
nikw98
Lenox Tillman
Every part of the outfit and accessory compliments the product. Everything matches it and everything helps show it off. I'm holding the bag slightly away from my body to show it fully off. The matching jacket compliments the bag nicely. Even the huge bunny fits so nicely that it makes everything look almost effortless.

http://imgur.com/gallery/GLTW1PA
2121 days 22 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Shawn Mendes:

I know it's another black and white shot, but I hope the judges will look beyond that and focus on the shot as a whole. In this shot, I am selling the Emporio Armani watch on my wrist.

https://www.somethingaboutmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/shawnmendesarmaniwatch_feature.jpg

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!