This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Sudan Discussion

Topic » Survivor: Sudan Discussion

3438 days 22 hours ago
KidA
Nikola Shabayeva (Yaxha) Confessional:
------------------------------------------------

To be honest Sean saved my ass last round completely, but me and him have a past together and he knows I trust him 100% and would easily give up my spot in this game for him, especially after the magic he did last round to save me.

I tend to play sort of UTR pre-merge and that usually is my downfall, but with the exception of this round because Dana is a hellbat from the pits of darkness, I usually tend to make it to merge unscathed so I think I'll just keep making small bonds with people and doing immunities and hope I can meet up with my hunty Sterling at merge so we can cause some destruction honey!!!!!
3438 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Dana is using quotes from my game
3438 days 22 hours ago
KidA
Sterling Berenjena (stering_butter) Confessional:
-----------------------------------------------------------

Tots a flop lol sorry you got last why is my name being dragged into this. Sorry I am fabulous and you look like a burnt squash. I won the immunity for my tribe, you arent a loss to your tribe I saw the effort you put in...

Tonight does not seem like my night for immunity either. I am fat, I do not do manual labor and speed well but Lord JESUS Give me the strength to push that bitch so far into the water. I hope it is Nikola just because that would be funny and realistic.

Also VL Hey how you all doing
3438 days 22 hours ago
IceIceBaby
LMAO Dana what a flop, I guess she had no shot in this series since she was going to be third boot in Marinas aswell :P
3438 days 22 hours ago
IceIceBaby
And to think that we got rid of her due to allergies in S1 :(
You took that away from her Ryan! :O jk :D
3438 days 22 hours ago
KidA
Episode Summary #1 is up. Still can't believe Dana got 16th. #MoroboMess is already reminding me of Sarigan a little bit, with Patrick/Cody being somewhat similar to Sean/Nikola.
3438 days 22 hours ago
Patrick319
Sean/Nikola would be me and Cody if they had an additional ally the tribe took out first.
3438 days 21 hours ago
Webly
Just caught up on everything. This game is going to be a mess. LOL there are so many dominant players. I'm not surprised that Dana went early. I feel like Joe, Bryce, and Joey have a good chance at making it far after reading the confessionals. I'm not sure who I'm rooting for yet. But, I thought it was pretty funny that Bryce was hesitant to align with higher levels.
3438 days 20 hours ago
KidA
Sean Vasilevsky (Ghoul) Confessional:
----------------------------------------------

Welcome to Sudan! What a way to start the game. There were a ton of different things and agendas being pushed to the forefront at this tribal. Dana rallied up an alliance to take out my friend. Her mistake was telling me. I wouldn't have mobilized a counterattack if I hadn't been alerted so quickly.

So i sent a bunch of info last night, but here's more of a summary. I had an alliance with Me/Yaxha/Joey/Gustavo and we were all going to vote Nikki out. We cast our votes, boom. But then I heard that Nikola's name was being brought up onto the chopping block. Then I heard that there was a powerful contingent backing this plan. 4-5 people at least. Enough to shake off any feelings of power I had at the time.

So with this knowledge in hand, I went into full out attack mode. It was a bit of scrambling, but it was also calculated. I knew that I had been thrust into a position of instability. I was shooting from the hip at this point. I went to Eclipse and Yaxha, had us all switch our votes to Dana. I was confident of three votes. The other four votes potentially up for grabs would have to be swayed.

The first person I reached out to was Survivorgame1. I wanted to see what he had heard, where his head was at, and I wanted a person outside of Cole/Dana to confirm the rumors I had been hearing. He confirmed to me that Nikola's name was up on the chopping block and a group of people had tenatively agreed to push the vote through. Well fortunately he was an alike mind and we both agreed to pump the brakes on that with little coaxing on my end. He had some bad experiences with Dana in the past, and thought she was coming on too strong, so we quickly agreed to try and flip the vote on Dana.

Then I went to Cole. Me and Cole have some history, negative history, as highlighted in some of my previous confessionals. We've worked together a few times, but our alliances always break at a point and we butt heads. I need him on my side in this game, at least for now. So I laid it all out on the table. I confirmed that Nikola is my friend, I confirmed I had been voting for Nikki prior to this, and I confirmed that we hadn't been straight up with each other to that point. But we were able to negoiate and come up with an alliance. He was willing to flip over and take out Dana, forging a tight bond with me (that I hope doesn't waver on his end). Gigi also talked to him and the three of us have a loose connection now. So those two votes seemed like they had swayed.

That left Nikki. I pretty much told Nikki that there had been a plan to vote her out. My honesty policy seemed like the best way to procede. When you appear to be coming from a level beneath a person, in this case conceding a point and apologizing for it, they're more likely to hear you out and feel like the new ideas are theirs. I told her about a plot to flip the switch on Dana. She took some convincing but bit the pellet and agreed to it. So that's the six votes that took out Dana.

As far as my position now, it's a bit precarious, still? I had to make a lot of moves, and start a whole lot of new little alliances and suballiances to solidify Nikola's spot in the game. Here's a brief list of what I'm committed to, not even counting my work to establish connections with Sterling and Joeker on the other side.

1- Me, Yaxha
2- Me, Eclipse
3- Me, Cole
4- Me, Gigi
5- Me, Yaxha, Eclipse
6- Me, Gigi, Nikki
7- Me, Cole, Gigi (to an extent for this one)
8- Me, Gigi, Nikki, Nikola

So I'm in a whole lot of intersecting plots. It's going to be interesting. It's not really good tactics to be builing up so many alliances, a few of them are bound to fail, but Yaxha and I aren't out of the woods. Well, I don't think I was personally ever in the woods this past round, but Nikola was, and by extension that includes me. He and I are still an obvious pair. That didn't go away because I maneuvere
3438 days 20 hours ago
KidA
the pieces to axe Dana. There's anti-Yaxha sentiment still within this tribe. Nikki might want to vote Yaxha. Gustavo is plotting against me/yaxha. So I need to solidify these units and keep my head up to avoid any blindsides coming creeping up on me.

Anyhow, my next plan is far less exciting than what transpired this round. Although last round was supposed to be drama free and look what happened. I want Gustavo out. He's against me, he lied about his vote, he was Dana's bitch, he's a fuckin' waste of space to me in this game. He's the person not being honest, he's trying to backhand people. I am too honestly, but I'm doing it in a weird, upfront way that makes it seem like I'm being legit with so many different people. He's my next vote, you can bet the bank on it. For sure, absolutely. ABSOLUTELY, HELL YEAH.

So that's that. Also Dana, or whatever his name really is, is a lunatic. He went on a rant against Yaxha, calling him a waste of sperm at one point. He also made racial remarks against Nikki and Gigi. Who the fuck is this crazy person? How did he get cast? Da fuck is goin' on here?

Vasilevsky, out
3438 days 20 hours ago
Carraid73
Dana brings on the annual sore loser speech. Bleh. You're out, get out, unless your comments are sometimes funny like Brendon's.

That said, I wish Dana made jury, so her anger could be channeled into a funny/angry/dramatic FTC rant.
3438 days 20 hours ago
Patrick319
can Sean fuck off
3438 days 20 hours ago
KidA
Gustavo Mass (massgustavo95) Confessional:
------------------------------------------------------

I have no idea what I'm gonna do. I was the only person to vote with Dana and also I had no idea that Dana was even getting votes, so I'm sure they know I voted with her. So yeah seems like I'm screwed. The only thing I can do is hopefully make GiGi, Cole, and Nikki realize how dumb it is to be with the other three. *sigh*
3438 days 20 hours ago
brenelle1120
Sean is so annoying.

He has sent like 6 paragraph long confessionals
3438 days 20 hours ago
KidA
6  paragraph-long confessionals are what I LIVE & BREATHE for

open group

KidA's Survivor: Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!