This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Sudan Discussion

Topic » Survivor: Sudan Discussion

3433 days 15 hours ago
KidA
Gustavo Mass (massgustavo95) Confessional:
------------------------------------------------------

Today I started with an alliance with Joey, Sean and Nikola, but things change. Umm yeah friend lists + past group game experiences made me flip on them and join Dana and Cole (Given I do know their reputations as well, but I'm less intimidated by theirs)

Nikki was who I wanted off first, but instead now I'm voting with her and voting out Nikola (If she even votes) So Dana, Cole, Nikki, and myself are voting Nikola off (or so they say).

And we need a fifth vote, so I got GiGi to do it. It worked way too quickly. (I said one sentence and she was down with it) So that scares me, but whatever.

If I got voted out first oh well I had fun. This had been a great experience and a great way to spend my time since I've been sick for the last three days and can't do anything out of my bed < 33333

I don't even know why I'm so paranoid. I likened myself to Nick Stanbury not Tony Vlachos
#WashingMachine out
3433 days 15 hours ago
KidA
Bryce Scott (Copenhagen) Confessional:
-------------------------------------------------

Today's win was great, and a close one. We won immunity and are safe another day but it is NOT security for me and my allies.

James ignored Coolnars mail, which obviously means he's already chosen his side. If it works for him, that's awesome for him. But for my game it's not a good sign.

So with that said, its fairly certain that our first tribal will indeed be a 4-4 deadlock. So as you can see, today was simply immunity... Not any type of security. When we go to tribal everyone will be in trouble. No one side will have the upper hand.

Now really all my allies and I can do is look for the idol and play it correctly at our first tribal to guarantee we all 4 merge (unless we somehow lose every challenge from here on out)

I don't think there's going to be a swap in such a small cast, so it's really just going to be a bloodbath fight for majority.
3433 days 15 hours ago
Patrick319
Nikki going from being the first boot to safety by doing nothing < 33333
3433 days 15 hours ago
Patrick319
omg Gustavo really being with the Dana faction

bye Yaxha. I hope Sean erupts Pompeii.
3433 days 15 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Gustavo going from one of my faves to least faves. He is so far up Dana's ass LMAO
3433 days 15 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Also, this tribal is VERY Anti-climactic since there is no drama unlike the first two tribals of Marinas :(
3433 days 12 hours ago
Patrick319
if Sean controls the game from here I will kill myself.
3433 days 12 hours ago
KidA
*BOOM*

Dana goes out first. GiGi fought for Dana to go and Sean fought for Nikola to stay. Ultimately, Gustavo was left out of the loop but everyone else was pulled into the plan.

LOL at the majority alliance of Cole/Dana/GiGi/Nikki/Joey instantly falling apart.
3433 days 12 hours ago
KidA
Also Dana causing a scene as she leaves tribal *fans self*
3433 days 12 hours ago
Patrick319
Dana vs Nikola just as Dana leaves

I hope Yaxha is OTTN5 every episode
3433 days 12 hours ago
Patrick319
From TotsTrashy
Re: this is a fucking joke LOL
Jan 27, 2015 15:32:01
to Patrick319
THEY ALL FUCKING LIED
GIGI TO ME COLE NIKKI JOEY
"ALLIANCE?"""

FUCKING FAKE BLACK MAN
UGH THIS PISSES ME OFF LOL
NIKOLA IS AN ARSE

>LOL I feel bad
>>
3433 days 12 hours ago
Patrick319
I'm glad this series officially has a Timber Tina. You will never be forgotten.
3433 days 12 hours ago
Patrick319
TotsTrashy
4 days 23 hours agoYaxha
ollie stop acting like this is real survivor go outside and take a breath of fresh air and stop roleplaying like you're 12 and in 2006 on gaia online you mistake of a person

what is even happening
3433 days 12 hours ago
KidA
Yaxha
PROVE IT FATTY

open group

KidA's Survivor: Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!