This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Sudan Discussion

Topic » Survivor: Sudan Discussion

3386 days 2 hours ago
KidA

#Kassala (http://i.imgur.com/T0cc0ck.jpg )

- Bennett Needham / coolnarwhal88
- Bryce Scott / Copenhagen
- Daniel Dimer / DanielzSnooz
- James Hyorin / splozojames50
- Joe Wizznor / Joeker
- Nathan Fowler / Nathan132
- Rich Miller / Zed55
- Sterling Berenjena / Stering_butter

#Morobo (http://i.imgur.com/X7J3Fei.jpg )

- Cole Conroy / Cole91
- Dana Marie / TotsTrashy
- Gustavo Mass / massgustavo95
- GiGi Taylor / Survivorgame1
- Joey Tortellini / TheEclipse
- Nikki Palmer / Avatar20
- Nikola Shabayeva / Yaxha
- Sean Vasilevsky / Ghoul
3386 days 2 hours ago
KidA
My cast assessment will be going up later.

Tribes are divided North (Kassala) vs. South (Morobo). Idols are in play - one on each tribe, no re-hiding.
3386 days 2 hours ago
Lynette
I love the way the tribes have been split hahahah
3386 days 2 hours ago
Patrick319
CAST ASSESSMENT

- Bennett Needham / coolnarwhal88
I don't know him well but he seems a little immature, and I think that might reflect in both his gameplay and interactions. Either that or he'll simply be UTR fodder.

- Bryce Scott / Copenhagen
Brand new white level. He joined Tengaged this month and has already immersed himself into the group game life so he screams "multi" to me. But regardless of his identity, I have high hopes for Bryce. He claims to having played org's prior to Tengaged so I think his experience from that will transcend into his Tengaged experience.

- Daniel Dimer / DanielzSnooz
I've never heard of him before but I see that he has quite a bit of group game experience from his profile. That makes me more excited for him than I initially was. I hope he's a Jordan who cares, no offense to Jordan!

- James Hyorin / splozojames50
Predicting how James will do is tough. He's not an avid group game player but the potential of being a Cody like character is definitely there, but so is the potential for being the first boot a la Devin.

- Joe Wizznor / Joeker
Joe will definitely be a character if he ends up in a strong alliance. I think his only struggle will be relating to this certain group of people as I always see him playing with other more prominent group game players who in my opinion are very catty and annoying. So I think if Joe can get a hold of this a lot noobier and more sporadic-looking cast, he will fare well. I've played with him over a year ago but we haven't really talked since that game and I feel as if he has developed a lot more of a personality since then.

- Nathan Fowler / Nathan132
I think Nathan will either do very well or be out early a la Brendon. I see he has Joe on his friends list so he and Joe should both be very careful about how much they come across as a pair. But then again Sagar and I both made Top 7 and we had each other on our first page of friends so lol

- Rich Miller / Zed55
I hope the best for Rich but I don't see him doing well. If he falls into an inactivity slump, or simply lands outside the majority, I don't think he'll be able to recover. I feel he has a history of going inactive so that in itself may cost him, but I don't know how much of a strategist he is if he does remain active.

- Sterling Berenjena / Stering_butter
I have no idea what to expect from Sterling. I was in Sagar's All-Stars with him where he won similarly as to how Jonathan won Marianas, by mostly relying on their in-game group of friends while claiming they made ~big moves~. Sterling and Nikola are obviously going to work together but I don't know how they'll fare separated. I feel Sterling is overall a lot more composed so I don't think he'll blow up his game, but his fate pre-merge is going to be highly dependent on how seriously he takes the game.

- Cole Conroy / Cole91
I'm glad to see Cole back. I really like him, and I have high hopes for him in this game. I just hope he doesn't feel too safe nor gets too confident and he should do well.

- Dana Marie / TotsTrashy
Dana's fate can range from either that of Marianas Katherine to Lynette. She'll definitely be a character which can cost her if she irritates her tribe enough, but if she can end up in a solid alliance, I don't think she'll be afraid to make big moves and simply play the game to the fullest.

- Gustavo Mass / massgustavo95
I don't know what to expect from Gustavo but if he's eager enough to take the game seriously and consider his moves intelligently, he should do well as he seems to have enough potential.

- GiGi Taylor / Survivorgame1
This bitch will be another big character. His personality will either cost him or propel him far. It all depends on how his tribe-mates perceive him and whether they're willing to work with him.

Joey is my realistic pick to win. I think he's going to be a big strategic character, and I'm excited to see what he's got up
3386 days 2 hours ago
Patrick319
IT DIDN'T EVEN POST ALL FUCK THAT
3386 days 1 hour ago
KidA
LMAO I LOVE YOU
3386 days 1 hour ago
Dryerfish
Hey Patrick

Joe, Cole, and Fowler will 100% work with each other if they meet up. They would go pretty far with each other, with Fowler probably backstabbing one of them near the end.
3386 days 1 hour ago
obscurity
who will inherit the title of star of the season from me? only time will tell
3386 days 1 hour ago
Dryerfish
Who will have the next glorious meltdown?
3386 days 1 hour ago
Patrick319
Joey is my realistic pick to win. I think he's going to be a big strategic character, and I'm excited to see what he's got up his sleeves. I'll be disappointed if he ends up an early boot.

- Nikki Palmer / Avatar20
I love Nikki. She's loyal, funny, and innocently cute. I think her only problem will be activity and whether she partakes in challenges and does enough to form relationships. But if she meets those requirements, I don't see why people wouldn't want to use Nikki as a vote because she poses no threat to win. As much as I like her, I don't think she has what it takes to win so why not drag her ass as a goat. She just needs to get through the pre-merge. Supporting 100%.

- Nikola Shabayeva / Yaxha
Nikola will likely be a big OTT-character. Similarly to Sterling though, I don't know how he'll do given his tribe. However, I think Nik has much more potential of completely self-destructing, or driving an alliance to the merge more competently if he manages to get people to listen to him between his potential crazy antics.

- Sean Vasilevsky / Ghoul
Sean will either strategically drive this season and be in contention to win, or he'll just troll the game. I think it's dependent on how he feels that given day.
3386 days 1 hour ago
Lynette
I'd do a cast assessment but I don't know a lot of this cast. I'll attempt one tomorrow, I look forward to being an active VL member tho :)
3386 days 1 hour ago
Patrick319
Looking at the two tribes in full, I think Morobo will be more dominant in both challenges and gameplay since they seem to have a lot of big personalities.
3386 days 1 hour ago
Renegade628
I am praying that in the year and a half since All-Stars that Cole has learned to check his ego and superiority complex at the door.

If he does that, then by all means go him.

Fuck Joe he sucks.
3386 days 1 hour ago
_JB_
rooting for:

Joe, Nate, Rich, Cole
3386 days 1 hour ago
porschefan101
I like Andrea and Sagar
3386 days ago
KidA
porschefan101
I like Andrea and Sagar

Same but that was last season

open group

KidA's Survivor: Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!