This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Sudan Discussion

Topic » Survivor: Sudan Discussion

3404 days 15 hours ago
Patrick319
Time for a nupage ranking < 3

My cast assessment is scattered along Page 1.

-- SUPPORTING --
1 Nikki
2 Cole
3 Joey
4 Sean
5 Sterling
6 Nikola

-- LIKE --
7 Dana
8 Joe
9 James
10 Daniel
11 GiGi
12 Bryce
13 Rich

-- INDIFFERENT --
14 Nathan
15 Gustavo
16 Bennett
3404 days 15 hours ago
_JB_
- Bennett Needham / coolnarwhal88 - I expect Bennett to be an early boot only because I think he will find difficulty finding an alliance with his fellow northerners.
- Bryce Scott / Copenhagen - Bryce is either gonna flop really hard, or he'll get like 6th place. Hoping for the latter.
- Daniel Dimer / DanielzSnooz - I think this could be Daniel's coming out game. He's dabbling along the GG scene and he's played in some big series, but hasn't made a huge name for himself. This game will allow him to do that.
- James Hyorin / splozojames50 - I think James could find difficulty getting in the in-crowd, and he could be home a lot earlier than I want to see him go.
- Joe Wizznor / Joeker - Joe has winner potential, like for real. He'll be able to lie low and find a good solid alliance and stick with it. I have high hopes for Joe.
- Nathan Fowler / Nathan132 - Nathan will make it deep, no question. But, there's gonna be a point in the game where he could be that one person who everyone wants out, and it'll be too late.
- Rich Miller / Zed55 - Rich is a diamond in the rough. Really looking forward to watching Rich this season, and I think he'll do well for himself.
- Sterling Berenjena / Stering_butter - I see early boot for Sterling unfortunately. He just won't be able to make the connections and get in the game quick enough.

- Cole Conroy / Cole91 - Cole took a long break, and he is going to likely use that break to put off the 'threat' perfume he wore before his break. Hopefully his perfume and scent is completely off him, otherwise I think we could see an early blindside and a disappointing finish for Cole.
- Dana Marie / TotsTrashy - Dana was originally in S1, but I think she wouldn't have done very well with the Marianas cast. This cast is hers to do very well. She'll be a threat, and I think she has potential to find the idol, but no doubt Dana will be a big factor in this game.
- Gustavo Mass / massgustavo95 - Gustavo I think is a dark horse. He doesn't play a ton of GG games I think, but he does know the game. Look for Gustavo to be a surprise this season.
- GiGi Taylor / Survivorgame1 - GG either goes flop or top in GG's. I think for this one she'll land closer to the top and at least make the merge.
- Joey Tortellini / TheEclipse - Joe is great at challenges, and that will get him to the merge. However, being good at challenges in the merge is what makes you a threat. He'll make merge, but once he does, his days will be extremely numbered.
- Nikki Palmer / Avatar20 - I'm not feeling it for Nikki this game. This cast doesn't play to her strengths, and she won't be able to play that UTR game she is great at. I'm looking at early boot for Nikki.
- Nikola Shabayeva / Yaxha - High hopes for Nikola. I see top 8/top 6. Really excited to see Nikola play!
- Sean Vasilevsky / Ghoul - Just like Cole, an early blindside candidate. The chances of Sean & Cole both making the merge together are slim IMO.

Winner Pick: Joe
Dark Horse: Gustavo
Goes Way Before Their Time: Sean
Stays Way Past Their Time: Bryce
3404 days 13 hours ago
IceIceBaby
It's pretty much confirmed that Morobo will dominate in most challenges
I doubt we'll see a 5-5 merge again
3404 days 13 hours ago
IceIceBaby
I'll do my annual season cast assessment/predicted boot order/popularity poll throughout episodes :D
Be back later!
3404 days 3 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
No offense Patrick, and it isn't that I didn't care, I was just exhausted. I have faith in Daniel.
3404 days 3 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Overall I think it was better for Dana to be casted in this season, if she was casted last season then she would of ended up like Natalie.
3404 days 3 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
Sorry, I meant none taken, not no offense, lol.
3404 days 2 hours ago
KidA
Alright, time to do my own cast assessment. Here we go.

Bennett Needham / coolnarwhal88
-------------------------------------------

I think Bennett is going to be an active player, and I think he's got a little bit of fire in him. In that he'll start fight or at least engaged in them. He definitely has a little sass. Overall, I don't see him as a winner or a huge strategic force, but more a sort of visible character who isn't TOO prominent. I think he'll make it to the merge, but if he runs his mouth TOO much, he could get cut short.

Bryce Scott / Copenhagen
--------------------------------

Bryce is already proving to be some undiscovered talent, and I LOVE casting undiscovered talent. It feels like a personal achievement. He's strategic, and I don't think he has a really strong personality, but he will definitely stay in it for a while because he's competent but doesn't have any pre-existing rivalries/targets on his back. I'm excited to see if Bryce has a story-line this season, or if he remains sort of a static player.

Daniel Dimer / DanielzSnooz
-----------------------------------

I'm not sure what to think of Daniel. He plays like 7 games at a time, hosts his own series, and seems to do fairly well in most of his games. I think it's probably because he isn't a HUGE strategic force... he also might be used to playing in more noob-oriented casts, so this could be something a bit harder than he's used to. There are some SKILLED players and LOUD characters in this cast, and I'm predicting that Daniel is gonna get drowned out.

James Hyorin / splozojames50
--------------------------------------

Most of my exposure to James comes from Bingo's Battalion vs. Suitman's Soldiers, so this might be a skewed perspective. But I'm inclined to think that James is going to be VERY quiet to avoid being a target. He'll try to fly under the radar, have a decent-enough social game, and vote in the majority. He won't be very exciting, won't rock the boat, but he's still a threat to win. Because he can TURN ON the challenge jets when he wants/needs to, and he can craft a good FTC argument. He won't be on people's radars, but he should be.
3404 days 2 hours ago
KidA
Joe Wizznor / Joeker
--------------------------

Joe is fucking hilarious - I predict he's gonna send great confessionals, be an entertaining character, and probably win Fan Favorite. But his gameplay won't be extremely strong, and he probably won't win. That's fine - I didn't cast him to win. I cast him to troll the shit out people, keep you all entertained, and come back for Fans vs. Favorites or something like that. I'd be shocked if he doesn't deliver.

Nathan Fowler / Nathan132
----------------------------------

It doesn't seem like Fowler has gotten a lot of buzz in the VL yet, which I sort of understand. He's not really a /star/ in some of the more well-known series. But you all should really keep an eye on him, because he's going to surprise you. I guarantee it. Fowler is VERY strategic, and when he puts his mind to the win, he can really set himself up well. He's an interesting character because he overthinks things a LOT, and we'll probably see that in his confessionals. Basically, keep an eye on Fowler, because a win for him wouldn't shock me.

Rich Miller / Zed55
------------------------

Rich has applied to the series a lot - kind of like Cam from Marianas. And I'm finally giving him his chance. I hope he capitalizes on it and proves to me that he'll be a compelling player or character, but honestly, I see him finding a comfortable alliance, sticking to it, and trying to ride it out as long as possible. I don't know if Rich has what it takes to win, but I don't think people are gonna see a reason to vote for him early-on or early-merge. He's active, but not threatening... which is a good combination to take into the merge.

Sterling Berenjena / stering_butter
-------------------------------------------

Sterling is one of my favorite casting picks of this season. He first showed up to troll some challenges back in Marianas, and then he applied - which I was very happy about. Sterling falls into the category of "higher level who doesn't play a TON of groups, but does have a lot of potential to be interesting". From last season, that would kinda be like JGoodies, LiteCitrus, DanielKennedy, devinwithparasites. Sometimes they flop and are uninteresting, sometimes they turn out to be stars. Sterling could go either way. I'm nervous to get hopeful, but he does have a TON of potential to be hilarious as a character, strong in the game, and a VL favorite. If he's uninterested in the game though, he'll go quickly.
3404 days 1 hour ago
KidA
Cole Conroy / Cole91
--------------------------

Cole is an experienced KidA Survivor veteran - his placements are 1st (20-person season), 5th (18-person All-Stars season), and 3rd (16-person season). Obviously, his performance is very consistent, and I would be shocked if he went out early. Cole definitely has connections in this cast to help him through - his main concern should be avoiding being targeted towards the end, since this seems to be his major flaw in the game. If Cole uses this cast to his advantage, and keeps around big players to shield him, a second win is not out of the question. Regardless of placement, Cole will still deliver with his over-the-top and dramatic confessionals and aggressive gameplay.

Dana Marie / TotsTrashy
------------------------------

Dana was set to play in Marianas until she was tragically banned. Now, she's back and ready once again. Dana has been very successful in other series - she has the capability to win, play a villainous game, and provide plenty of entertainment. I think she'll be one of the main gameplayers in this season, but it's hard to say whether she'll play conservative or reckless. Hopefully, for all of our sakes, the latter. I think Dana is someone who will deliver no matter what, and it's fun to watch.

GiGi Taylor / Survivorgame1
-----------------------------------

GiGi is kind of a question mark for me. I've seen this player in some other games, and she's never made a HUGE splash in my mind. That may be totally incorrect, but I think GiGi might be a little bit boring - someone who sort of goes with the flow, doesn't send a lot of confessionals, and kind of just floats by. It's a valid strategy, but not usually a winning one or an entertaining one by any means. I hope I'm wrong, but my expectations are kinda low.

Gustavo Mass / massgustavo95
--------------------------------------

*UNDISCOVERED TALENT ALARM*. Gustavo is already delivering this season, as you'll see in some upcoming confessionals. I didn't have high expectations at first, but he quickly proved me wrong. Gustavo is going to send entertaining confessionals, actually play the game, and be someone really active. I don't think people are really expecting it, but I think Gustavo has what it takes to run with the big players - people like Cole and Dana. But he has the advantage of having a lesser-known name (at least in the group game world). So yeah, Gustavo is a huge pleasant surprise for me.
3404 days 1 hour ago
obscurity
^honestly sterling has the habit of being uninterested in the game while still lasting a long time
3404 days 1 hour ago
obscurity
porschefan101
I like Andrea and Sagar

same
3404 days 1 hour ago
IceIceBaby
#Kassala (http://i.imgur.com/T0cc0ck.jpg )

- Bennett Needham / coolnarwhal88
Bennett I feel will become a character if he stays long enough, I doubt he has any shot at winning but if he can align with the correct people then I think he has a shot at merge atleast.

- Bryce Scott / Copenhagen
For me if Bryce tries to take control then he will ultimately fail to people who have the upper hand. If he can fit into a small alliance then I will re-think my initial opinion on him.

- Daniel Dimer / DanielzSnooz
Daniel's name says it all, "DanielzSnooz" I 100% think he will be the first boot of this tribe and to add more salt to the wound, I doubt he will even become a strong enough character to even get a decent edit in terms of becoming a key part of the season.

- James Hyorin / splozojames50
James can go two ways, early boot to potential winner. I've watched him play in bingo's and I am intrigued, however if he doesn't put in the effort than the people who want him out WILL take him out.

- Joe Wizznor / Joeker
Joe is probably one of my favourites this season but the fact that he has yet again applied to another group game with Nathan and Cole by his side annoys me, if these guys can do something alone THEN I will actually see them as their individual talents until then, they remain as one clique who I will base all my opinions on one.

- Nathan Fowler / Nathan132
Same as Joe really, he has applied to almost every group game with Cole and Joe and I just deem it pathetic really. He speaks so fondly of himself and yet he stands here with two people by his side, this can either go like a Patrick/Sagar style of a game or they will flop and will eventually be taken out.

- Rich Miller / Zed55
Rich doesn't tend to play his own game a lot, I feel he will be this season's Cam or even Erik if he attempts to make a move, he will most likely sheep the person in control and when it comes to a crucial point in the game he will merely crumble under pressure.

- Sterling Berenjena / Stering_butter
I think Sterling can and will go far, some believe he will lose early but by looking at this tribe and guessing that no tribe swap will occur this season then I have high hopes that Sterling may be a key player this season and may be able to split up the Joe/Nathan/Cole clique.
3404 days 1 hour ago
KidA
Joey Tortellini (TheEclipse)
----------------------------------

I know Joey has been waiting to play in my series for a while (since he was in cancelled Korea), so he has extra reason to be active and entertaining this season. I think Joey can certainly last pre-merge, since he could kinda fall into any alliance he wants. I also see in him the Final 5, probably. But I could potentially see him getting edged out on the win. Overall, I think he'll be an interesting player, probably a bit MOR and not HUGELY prominent. But either way, he's going to add to this season which is exciting.

Nikki Palmer / Avatar20
-----------------------------

A lot of people might not see Nikki as a really STRONG player, but I think she is. So far, I've seen her really excel socially, which is probably her strong suit. She won't be seen as a big strategic or physical threat, which may allow her to slide by. If she can rely on some of that "southern charm" to get out of sticky situations, she COULD win. Nobody expects it, I don't think, but she could. She's very, very likable and that's huge in Survivor. Nikki is definitely a favorite of mine - I only hope she delivers in the confessional department.

Nikola Shabayeva / Yaxha
--------------------------------

Yaxha is kind of similar to Sterling in that he's an upper-level who has some group game experience, not a ton. If he decides to be active, he'll be GREAT. Because he seems like a lovable, fierce, bitchy gay, which every season needs. But as of right now, he doesn't seem very into it. It's early - like we haven't even had the first challenge - but that's my feeling right now. Sometimes it takes people a bit to warm up, which I'm hoping Nikola can do. But he might flop, which is sad given all the potential he brings to this cast.

Sean Vasilevsky / Ghoul
------------------------------

Sean's placements in my series are 2nd and 1st. Yeah, he's really good. In India and Tuvalu, his strategy was to lay back and kind of socialize his way into a win. This season, he's changing his strategy, and I /love/ it. Sean wants to play much more aggressively this season - sometimes a little reckless (probably), but overall, making himself more of a FORCE. Sean is someone to watch, because if he makes it to the Final 2, I think a lot of this cast might respect that kind of strategy over the under-the-radar deal. Sean is going to be phenomenal this season.
3404 days 1 hour ago
IceIceBaby
#Morobo (http://i.imgur.com/X7J3Fei.jpg )

- Cole Conroy / Cole91
Cole is going to be an annoying character, I can already see it coming. If the Joe/Fowler/Cole clique does dominate this season then I will be sitting here while not being interesting in any of their games because Cole, yes he is a good player but I came to watch him play alone. Not go into the merge with people he applied with in several group games just to get him far.

- Dana Marie / TotsTrashy
Dana is going to be stupid, she'll most likely align with Cole then try to make a move before becoming the Natalie of this season.

- Gustavo Mass / massgustavo95
I hope he goes far because he has the potential to be a power player but it all depends whether he can make the correct moves throughout the course of the game.

- GiGi Taylor / Survivorgame1
He has potential, he usually lays low during the initial starting period and if he survives that then there is no doubt in my mind that he will rise up and make many moves. However, I don't think he can win.

- Joey Tortellini / TheEclipse
Joey is another fun character, I have a feeling he may be viewed as a sheep though but if he can get out of that initial image he has designed then he will be good.

- Nikki Palmer / Avatar20
I like Nikki outside of the game but in games she comes off as boring to me, her game is average and the moves she makes are minimal. If she wants to define herself in this then she needs to rise up because she's definitely going to be thrown into a cast where she will fade into the background.

- Nikola Shabayeva / Yaxha
Another key player that has potential, if Nikola makes it to the merge with Sterling then they will be the Cody/Goodies of this season. I have a feeling Nikola is the brains of the true so I hope they can make it far.

- Sean Vasilevsky / Ghoul
Sean has a LOT of potential and I have no doubt that he will be a contender to win, however if someone wants to make a power move late pre-merge then he may fall victim to that curse :(

open group

KidA's Survivor: Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!