This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Epi 1: Back to School

Topic » Epi 1: Back to School

1304 days 19 hours ago
Symmetry888
1304 days 19 hours ago
Kgamer2218
(period #ChenWasPushed he deserves better and needs confidence poor baby
1304 days 19 hours ago
Mitsuki
(He'll have his revenge! I believe in Chen!)
1304 days 19 hours ago
Rain848
(Will there be a closer for episode or nah?)
1304 days 19 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
(Um im gonna write one up i didnt have much time to write one but there will be one!)
1304 days 18 hours ago
Demgirl6
(i'm late but #ChenWasPushed)
1304 days 17 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Day of the election

*The principal and Craig are seen talking in his office. The two don’t notice Jaline sitting outside the office waiting to get in trouble for wearing jeans that are distressed on the butt.*

Principal: I can’t believe—how the hell did Jaline get these many votes? Did you tell them to vote for her or something? You were supposed to win.

Craig: That asshole Chase was getting the votes for her, threatening people all because I didn’t want a fucking paint party in the school.

*The principal holds some votes for Jaline and then shoves them into the shredder.*

Principal: Anybody asks, you won fair and square. No shady shit went on, alright? I don’t need the school thinking I’m biased.

*Craig watches him shred the votes, smirking.*
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/11/87/75/118775ed9cc8f750e900472a8b92ff41.gif

Craig: My lips are sealed, don't worry about it.

*Craig gets up and exits the office, passing Jaline who is shocked she got the most votes. She gets up, going into the office knowing this information can cause a lot of drama.*
-
Theater after election

*The theater director is arguing with Nova about the role of Rizzo; the other theater kids are getting involved, too.*

Ravi: That’s not fair. Theater is a time for people to be what they can’t be. I say let Nova be Rizzo. Who else can even play that role?

Celica: *starts talking out loud to herself* Me. The seductress, misunderstood, the role is perfect for me.

*Nova glares at Celica who shuts up and backs up.*

Nova: If I’m not allowed in this play, I will burn this theater to the ground. The role of Rizzo was meant for me, I promise you that, and I’m not going to let you take that from me.

*Nova starts breaking out into song with the other theater kids cheering him on, impressed by how well he does the part.*

Theater Teacher: Alright, enough, enough, I’ll see what happens but there will be auditions and whoever gets the parts gets them and there will be no questioning me, do you understand?

*Nova nods and glances at Ravi/Celica knowing if he doesn’t get the part, they’re starting World War III.*
-
Gym class

*Chase is off with Naomi, the two talking about sports and how unfair the funding is.*

Chase: I don't get the big deal. I mean you’re the only girl in this school that cares about sports. Do you think Jaline’s miss piggy ass is gonna join in?

Naomi: That is not the point. Why should us women who want to play sports be given the scraps of what you guys have? We don’t even have proper uniforms for soccer, just some cheap pinnies nobody else wanted.
https://media1.tenor.com/images/547bb1b25f0564dcebbc0ae8b62fe4be/tenor.gif?itemid=14058694

*Chase goes to say something, but Xavier comes up.*

Xavier: And what about the swim team, too? We have a guys and girls team and we don’t get nearly as much as guys football and soccer do? Sounds like the sports budget is a bit biased.

*Naomi grins, having some back up.*

Naomi: Face it—you guys get everything for sports and everybody else gets nothing. I want you to talk to Craig and have some changes made. Tell him he can either have the changes made the easy way or the hard way.

*She cracks her knuckles, intimidating Xavier to back up a bit.*

Chase: I’ll see what I can do, not making any promises though. If he’s not gonna let us have a foam party in the halls, he can at least do this, I guess.

*Chase walks off. The screen freeze frames and outro music plays.*
1304 days 15 hours ago
Rain848
(FUCKING CRAIG)
1304 days 13 hours ago
Maya10
Lolol)
1304 days 8 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
(Not Naomi being brought up out of no where..)
1304 days 4 hours ago
coolKat
(Sorry for not being active that much, I will try my hardest to be active next episode - again sorry)
1304 days 1 hour ago
camell22
(oooof XD At least I Johnathon a set up in this ep)
1303 days 20 hours ago
Symmetry888
Rain848
(FUCKING CRAIG)
1301 days 3 hours ago
Dylangover1
(when is the next ep going to be)

open group

Pandora’s Panic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!