This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 4: Keep the Party going

Topic » Episode 4: Keep the Party..

1850 days 1 hour ago
Tizian
Everest nods, smiling widely. He starts flying around, dropping Nyx into the bounce house below before continuing.
1850 days 1 hour ago
Tommy123
(Hey guys sorry but I am leaving the group because I am dealing with some family problems from my grandmom dying to my aunt has cancer and she will die soon so Idk if I can continue doing this group)
1850 days 1 hour ago
Maya10
Gets off, feels ill. Walks away-
1850 days 1 hour ago
Tommy123
*Jason texts Tia*
Hey babe can we meet up and talk?

*Rachel walks to the cafeteria*
1850 days 1 hour ago
Maya10
Heads to the caf to get some juice-
1849 days 23 hours ago
Cyrus
*Wyatt, as he flies on Everest's back, has no feeling of strong winds, he feels a nice gentle breeze. Despite being a bit unsettling as it disobeys everything you've been taught in life up to then, but you accept it as there's no reason to complain. He starts singing a haunting Celtic lullaby fending off woodland spirit and calling upon a dewy Spring. After noticing this, Wesley starts harmonizing with him*
1849 days 23 hours ago
Tizian
Everest flaps his wings, flying just above the forest. He smiles hearing them in tune.
1849 days 22 hours ago
Maya10
Derp)
1849 days 22 hours ago
Tommy123
*Rachel turns to see Nyx*
Hey Nyx you don't look so good
1849 days 22 hours ago
Tizian
Davina walks around the school.
1849 days 22 hours ago
Maya10
Looks at rachel- hmm. Yeah just...tiredness its all -smiled at her-
1849 days 22 hours ago
Tommy123
*Rachel nods*
I know how you feel. I haven't slept since me and Tia had that fight and ended our friendship. I want to try to make up with her but I don't know what to do
1849 days 22 hours ago
Maya10
Just let the path lead the way. Dont force thing
-drinks-
1849 days 22 hours ago
Tommy123
*Rachel smiles and nods*
Maybe you are right

*Rachel frowns again*
But to make things worse, my cousin, Cassie is coming for a visit and we don't have a good friendship either

*Rachel shows Nyx a picture of Cassie*

https://66.media.tumblr.com/b85e97fbcaed914be37a3fa901e2f183/tumblr_poijz8LZrv1w0atbmo7_r1_500.gif
1849 days 22 hours ago
Maya10
Looks at the picture-
Shes cute.....uh i mean oh nice

open group

Pandora’s Panic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!