This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Ghoul School chat

Topic » The Ghoul School chat

1876 days 22 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
6 pm est
1876 days 10 hours ago
Tommy123
Hey r we allowed to make another character because I see that Rain and Cyrus has two characters
1873 days 1 hour ago
bigdizzleyomama
Thanks you everyone for making episode 1 so active and fun i hope everyone had fun. 馃榿

For episode 2 i was thinking of starting it Friday and ending it Monday or starting Saturday ending Tuesday. Let me know what yall are thinking

On top of that if you have ideas for events like how dante made up the party feel free to pm me im open to ideas and want to make this as much fun as possible just send me a message and we can work out details 馃榿鉂わ笍
1873 days 1 hour ago
UnicornChicken
I'd be happy to start on Friday or Saturday! I'm not too busy over the weekend.
1873 days 1 hour ago
Tizian
Whichever works for me
1873 days 1 hour ago
Maya10
Whichever works. I work in the morning friday and off on weekend ^.^
1873 days 1 hour ago
Cyrus
Prefer starting saturday
1872 days 21 hours ago
Rain848
I think Friday is fine for me
1872 days 17 hours ago
Ajathekween
Saturday and ends Tuesday
1872 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
Saturday and ends Tuesday
1872 days 4 hours ago
hazbez94
I'd prefer Friday and ends Tuesday
1871 days 2 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Episode is gonna start tomorrow at 6 pm est so everyone knows and will probably end tuesday at 7pmest
1870 days 6 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Also remember if you have friends that would be interested apps are always open so just have them apply for the fun :D
1867 days ago
bigdizzleyomama
Bumping this so yall can talk
1866 days 8 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
For the next episode I was thinking either starting saturday at 6 pm est and going to Tuesday or Sunday at 7 pm est and going to Wednesday. Lmk what yall think and if you have any events/activities for the episode lmk

open group

Pandora鈥檚 Panic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!