This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nauru Confessionals

Topic » Nauru Confessionals

875 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Coco:

Hey so Will probably knows that I love writing confessionals
Atm I don't have much to say tho cause i am like super tired because of work
=
Today I told my #1 ally, Rose, about my idol and we discussed our position in the game. I think the 2 of us are in a decent spot on this tribe. She likes Nolan(Ahea) and I like Robbie. We discussed the possiblity of forming an alliance with Robbie&Nolan
However, I just have a feeling that I can't really trust Nolan that much. I do believe that Rose and Robbie are loyal tho.
My dislike towards Huzzy has been growing.. I don't like that he has Josh completely wrapped around his fingers. I really hope the other tribe takes him out
Ugh... I need to improve my social game because I feel like I don't have enough connections.
At least Robbie has the extra vote and I have the idol, meaning we have a lot of power in this game if we play it right...
=
Rose and I discussed the possibility of losing every challenge until merge with like merge starting at F11
we agreed on getting chase/ribbons/ryan in this order
but honestly.. i'd rather get ribbons/ryan out first
JOSH IS SO FAKE
he literally just exposed himself that he has MULTIPLE alliance chats
and then acts like.. ofc we are still f2
i mean i can't complain i am just as fake
i want josh/rose/me final 3 cuz i feel like i could win against them
875 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
-- Huzzy gets 15th ---
875 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Cassidy:

how am i still in ur game
iconic
im only starting to talk to people now
875 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Coco:

So I realised that I might need to be more vocal in like tribe chats and later on in possible alliance chats.. like it might earn some respect ? idk
not so vocal that i'd be targetted
but vocal enough that they see that i am invested in this game
and that i am active and am here to play
OMGGG HE IS SO BORING RN
like he is nice and all
but WHY WOULD YOU JUST WANNA SIT BACK AND DO NOTHING
=
omg klgjffmknogfg
bgjknffremkgflml
so i'm in a group server and i was so happy that i won the idol the other day
that i shared it there but then instantly deleted it
and now i am nervous
that someone, who shouldn't have, saw it
anyways
=
I can get messy at times but usually only in my confessionals. like not f2f to the players
872 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Sea:

Confessional: So yeah...we lost 😦 I think it's quite clear that Cassidy was the one to let us down here, so for me, she's the one on the block. Some people on our tribe have said they don't want to "Start playing until merge" which is gross, but if your playing with water-treaders, you can't go too far ahead. I hate going to tribal, so I'm hoping for an easy vote, but I feel bad for you, Will, and the viewers, because the first 4 votes were so dull
872 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Robbie:

to be honest i could always make a move on nolan and take him out with his 2 idols in his pocket cause he wouldnt expect it
i could tell him and ryan to split votes, them two would vote cassidy, cassidy and rose would vote chase and then me chase and coco are voting nolan out
but i think thats going to be stupid cause nolan could be number for us moving forward and i dont feel like theres a way my original tribe would stick together all the way so i would need numbers at merge
if nolan is going to be taken out of the occation then at merge rose cassidy and ryan will be my enemies and i wont have options at merge so i think any big moves made on premerge are too early imo
time for big moves would be at like early merge but i feel now i could get rid of nolan but then have huge target on my back and i dont want it that early
i think that once we hit the merge i would have josh and coco on my side but its likely people like wes and raul could stick together and pick off my side one by one so that why it would be smart to keep nolan who would convince sea and ryan to join me later on and this way i could have numbers at merge
for now i feel like thats how merge is going to be divided:
wes jadine chase raul dev alyssa israel against me nolan sea ryan coco cassidy and josh
i know chase was always kept in the loop cause someone told him who to vote for and i feel like thats wes so it could be smart to get him out tommorow first cause it would build trust with rest of my tribe and lower possible numbers on the other side
but for now i dont think that anyone is really my enemy and wants to take me out badly so i think i still have options to join wes's army or turn against him and build my own squad
i think that nolan and wes are going to be the most key people at merge and because i didnt piss any of them off yet i think im in good spot, if i mess something up tho and end up on their radars then i might be cooked cause i dont have that many numbers
for me to survive long term i would need to ally with one of those key figures cause i dont have position in game like rob mariano, if i had more loyal numbers it would be easier but im happy about how it played out, i think merge will be more fluid and interesting because of that
it definetly would be boring to see me coco josh and huzzy to pick everyone else off
872 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Robbie:

people didnt insist to vote for chase first which i think would be likely to happen and told me they all only heard cassidy as the vote for inactivity and im down with that and i dont want to rock the boat so early
also taking cassidy out gives me more options at swap later so why shouldnt i do that ig
ofc propably chase would be bigger threat than cassidy down the line but if i really want him out i could always take him out if we go to tribal next time and i dont feel like taking him out now is the only way for me to survive in this game, i think people are inactive and i dont have to play hard cause i hope im in a good spot now
Robert704 — 12/17/2021
i have a feeling that josh would be on the outs on the other tribe
i talked with coco about it and we agreed that if josh gets taken out then it means everyone else are together and it would be important to break that up
so if josh gets booted then we both do our best to win next challenges all the way till merge but if he stays then we will throw quietly next comp (if its not swap or merge) and try to help him get to merge with us
i think that raul and wes will stick together, raul will have dev alyssa and israel and wes will have jadine and chase and this could be majority for the rest of the game if we wouldnt be careful
so thats why keeping nolan could be good idea
but in case someone like wes leaves then i would be proved to be wrong and this could be wrong theory
Robert704 — 12/17/2021
also to be honest
i feel like my best option is to work with nolan and dont piss him off cause he would be really important swing vote for me later, im assumming we will merge at 11 so we would need 6 votes for majority and if it goes this way then we could get nolan sea and ryan on board plus 1 more person and this could be majority all the way, btw if other side will vote anyone else than josh then we could throw next challenge, get chase out and this way we would have at least our tribe of 5 + josh at merge which would be guaranteed majority against wes's side so im hoping wes will make mistake and keep josh but we will see
also i dont think its going to come down to original tribes at merge but to whos with wes and whos against him
872 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Coco:

ugh i am pissed at myselfl
robbie said that he thinks nolan has 2 idols
i think he might have 1
obvi i know that i have the other
but if i thought more about this earlier
i could have made nolan feel a bit nervous or paranoid
and i could have made him misplay his idol
but now it's too late
CoCo — 12/17/2021
=
Okay so I went to Nolan because now he was a bit more chatty than before
and I want him to trust me more
i am just gonna ss
i want to make an alliance chat with him, robbie and sea
but who knows how close he is with ryan? and it's not like it's gonna be a REAL alliance
so I intentionally added Ryan as well
just incase he was close with Nolan
and like 1 minute after i sent that to Nolan
Ryan became active...
obviously this could be a FULL coincidence
but it's good to keep that in mind.. and keep the other option in mind as well: that nolan instantly messaged him about it
CoCo — 12/17/2021
872 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Joshlyn:

Confessional: In my high school experience, no one wanted to hang out based on my sexuality. I wasn't like any other guys there
It's super tough dealing with it because you really wanted to fit in and become friends with that person but no one can really understand you 😭
😔😔
872 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
--- Cassidy gets 14th ---
872 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Coco:

So the vote went exactly how i wanted it to go
Cassidy is gone
robbie what's with you?
this is not nolan vs wes side/game
it's literally him and i running our original tribe and him and i running this tribe
i literally told everyone to vote for cassidy and that is exactly what happened
i'm not even saying this because i am full of myself or anything because i know there are some really amazing players out there on TG
but in this game as of now I do believe I'm in a power position
however that could all change at the merge
CoCo — 12/17/2021
Josh thinks that he is a HUGE threat.
ur so good
I like Josh.. but i doubt anyone considers him a "huge threat"... i think he will be the next one to go because he has like 0 connections with the others
=
The truth is however I look at this game
i just don't think I have the majority going into merge
so I really need to save this idol for the merge
and I'm gonna have to get that first individual immunity to get the idol clue for the merge idol as well
Main Goal: get myself, rose and robbie to the Merge.
There is one person I have never really thought about tho and that's Raul
I know he is capable of winning, he has done it before.
I just don't know as of now how he fits the bigger picture
Wes-Jadine-Alyssa are definitely good. I know that Jadine is good with Dev.
Israel is probably socalizing with everyone but I doubt he is in like very strong alliances.

Josh is someone who is quite alone.. he probably only has me and robbie
i'm back
so I'm not that certain where Raul fits in that tribe.
Maybe Raul and Israel got close? Who knows?
CoCo — 12/17/2021
i want to tell robbie
that i have the idol 😭
but i haven't told him in like what
4 days?
5?
i found it like 5 days ago..
and he knows that it has been found days ago
like if he didn't know that i could be  like.. heyy i foound the idol now
but i don't have that option
CoCo — 12/17/2021
=
So Nolan and i have decided to make an alliance chat with Robbie and Sea
but the truth is i have already decided that with Sea and then Robbie
but I want Nolan to feel like I made it with him
872 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Nolan:

Confessional:
I think I’m in a really good spot?? Coco just asked me for an alliance and think we can make a good group of me, her, sea, and Robbie.. if that’s a chat that ends up happening I’ll be so hype and have been in 2 major alliances and I get to pick where I go! I will have to see where things lie but people really wanna work with me I guess 🍾🎉
Ahea — Yesterday at 11:22 AM
Confessional-

I am sitting here after getting added to this chat if coco, sea, and Robbie. I think this is an overall solid group to work with, however robbie makes me a little nervous. He has an advantage and probably an idol Bc he’s good at finding them. I’m also really hoping Israel makes it past this vote because i would love to pull him on to our side because I think that the group of dev, Jadine, Alyssa, Raul, and Ryan will be super solid. I don’t really know how the vote at tribal will go down but dev will get his way Bc he will steam roll the strategy without even being that active. Kinda weird if you ask me but I guess we will see what happens as we merge
872 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Robbie:

rip i found buada idol and wanted to give it to josh but it turns out that idol was also found
so it seems like nolan has both of them for sure i guess which sucks
it would be fun to see josh idoling out raul for example but at that point i wont be able to do much ig
Robert704 — Yesterday at 10:22 AM
at merge i would have to win first challenges and get clue or two clues in a row and find merge idol to have any sort of stronger power in this game, now without few allies at merge and other people being more connected than me i dont have huge plans for the future and ill have to adapt to the situation ig
872 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
--- Joshlyn gets 13th ---
872 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Wes:

CF: This season is a lot different than my first season in generation 3. I came into that game with a lot of friends however I barely know anyone this game. It’s forcing me to play a lot more socially and less strategically. Last time I could kind of dictate and control the votes, this time around I’m focusing a lot on just wiggling my way into alliances and creating bonds so the vote is deflected aaay from me

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!