This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nauru Confessionals

Topic » Nauru Confessionals

869 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
869 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Sea:

First Confessional: What a way to start the season, but I was not expecting to be here so um...this is awkward, but I'm here now so let's party!
My primary goal is to survive to at least a swap. I know NOBODY on my tribe, so that's brilliant, but I have connections with 6/8 of the people on the other tribe so I'd like to team up with them. In all honesty though...you kinda kidnapped me? Like I was just living and then this production crew arrived at my house, put my in a black bag, and carried me into their van, but now I'm here, I'm gonna try not to get 16th!!!

Confessional: So meeting this cast, Raul is instantly like "HEY OMG, IT'S AMAZING WE GET TO PLAY TOGETHER AGAIN" and I'm like..."We know each other?" My memory is so short that I've probably played with everyone on this cast but forgot they existed lmfao. I really do feel a 16th coming on, but if I'm getting 16th, I'm going out with more screentime than the winner
868 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Robbie:

well, i didnt talk much to people yet cause i went to sleep after premiere started but i came to the game with strategy i came up with alone and i think it would be worth to mention what exacly i would plan to do and who knows if it will be successful or one big flop. basically i planned to approach 1 person on my tribe and tell them i want to have real f2 with them, then we agree that im going to make fake f2 with someone else (3rd person) and my real f2 will make another fake f2 with also someone else (4th person) then if we would have to go to tribal me and my f2 would agree on what to do and then we would approach our fake f2s and insist on them to agree to vote the same target and obviously they would agree because they would believe me or my partner are their real f2s and we want to make best decision for them.... however it would play out, as long as me and my partner would play our cards right we would have 4 votes guaranteed if we would have to attend first tribal and it should be easy not to show people im close to my partner... why? cause i would only chat to my fake f2 (with 3rd person) and my partner would only chat to his fake f2 (with 4th person). if i would talk to everyone to do something they would know i want to manipulate all of them and eventually they would take me out but if i would do half of that work and my partner would do the other half they would feel like im doing it for their best interest because i made f2 with them, im telling them whats going on and they would think i dont have that close deal with anyone else so this way it could be easier for me to manipulate people. would that work? it depends on many details but it seems worth a shot
868 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Robbie:

i talked with coco in dms few hours before season started about george from australian survivor on viewers chat and now it turns out were on the same tribe, i think this could be the closest connection i could ever have with somebody in this game cause whats stronger than connection made day 0/1? coco (david) seems like someone who would be willing to play hard this season and same with me so if we combine our skills together and play our cards right we will own this whole cast and sit at the end laughing at other 16 players drinking mohitos. of course ive seen we talked on viewers chat with ryan from this season too so if coco approached me that time to work together then he propably approached ryan too about some alliances but fortunately ryan is on the other tribe but if he joins me and coco ill definetly be more worried about where i would stand with coco in this game, im loyal but if coco wont need me anymore at some stage in the game i wont throw my game obviously.... but i feel like coco will be huge target at merge and theres a chance no one would want to play with him long term (same with me) so for now i dont think someone like him who might play hard would turn on me if i offer to him my complete trust and loyal f2 made day 1, unless its deep end game. but if we will be lucky, we will own this place
868 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Sea:

Confessional: I'm worried at the moment. I don't feel a connection to anyone, and the challenge is coming up. If we lose, I think I could be the first on the block simply because atm I feel like a floater. I've spoken to everyone, but at this point I'm usually making power duos...currently, I'm not tight with anyone, and I know there's time, and it's just paranoia, but STILL
868 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Robbie:

checking tribe list.... realising wes is good player in these games and ive heard about him from others........ checking friends lists..... realising sawchuk is on his 1st page of friends lists...... yeah.... wes is my target, ill try to do a magic trick and make him dissapear if we lose tonight
868 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Coco:

Walks in finally
Tomorrow I'll be talking more about the game because I've been working a lot recently.
Well, I've decided to lose this immunity challenge. It's on me. I intentionally didn't play in the tiebreaker because I need to know who I can trust and who I can work with. Is it a risky move? Yes. But it can pay off really well for me.
None has really questioned why I didn't play in the tiebreaker, so it seems fine for me.
Robbie also sent me his "advantage". Obviously, I don't know if it's real but it seems legit:
You have won the “Power or Protection” advantage in tonight’s challenge. You can select ONE of the two choices below to receive. Both advantages are non-transferable, please let me know your decision ASAP:
POWER - An extra vote. This can be used up to and including the final 7 tribal council, and gives you 2 votes to cast at tribal. If there is a tie, your extra vote will carry through to the re-vote provided you yourself are not in the tie. It will be publicly revealed when you play this before I ask for idols at tribal council.

PROTECTION - An immunity necklace which can be used to grant yourself safety at one tribal council, as if you had won individual immunity that round. You must play this by 10 AM EST on the morning of the day the votes are due for the current round. This can be played up to and including the final 7 tribal council.
=
He told me that he wants me to be his "duo" this season and I told him for sure! I genuinely want to work with him FOR NOW. I know people make final 2 deals from the beginning and all kinds of promises. But that has never really been me. I don't make final 2 deals from the beginning. I need time to figure out what is the best for me.
I think I put myself in a decent position in my tribe. They saw me contributing to the immunity challenge, they saw me being active but they don't see me as a front runner, like they see Robbie. I feel like he thinks that he is on the top and that he has everything under control and that is exactly how I want to make him feel.
But at the end of the day, I have the receipts that it was MY decision to send MY tribe to tribal council because I could have won it for my tribe and I didn't.
Now we'll see if it pays off or not.
868 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Joshlyn:

Confessional: We might've lost the first challenge but I'm keeping my head held high.. we will win eventually 🙂
My vote goes to Zyler. He hasn't been active much on discord
868 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Robbie:

LOOOOL i felt like those 8 would try to get me out but its so early on the game i think my strength is more valuable for them than threatening so i feel like i did right decision when i played hard tonight
i always use to say that when everyone are playing hard at the begginning then its likely someone quiet will win at the end but when everyone are quiet and only few people are playing hard then theres higher chance for people like me to go deep into this game like rob mariano or smth
coco is my f2 deal cause i asked him few hours ago would he be my ride or die after i bonded with him and he told me wes made chat with 4 people and they say they need me
also i know if i wouldnt go for advantage i would win immunity for the tribe but if i would get asked would i prefer extra vote/immunity or tribal immunity i would always say advantage is 3 times more valuable than that
my goal is to reach final 8 with 3 loyal people who wouldnt turn on me, use it, pick off opposite 4 and beast my way to the end with immunities, would that happen? we will see
868 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Coco:

Huzzy & Joshlyn are completely loose cannons.
The moment Wes made the chat they immediately rushed to Robbie to tell him LMAO.
Good to know that they can't be trusted. Thank god I told Robbie about the chat as well
Honestly, the only 2 players that I can trust rn are Sea ❤️ and Robbie
This is indeed a Rose Viper Stan Account.
CoCo — Today at 5:50 PM
=
Also, obviously Robbie put a target on his back by performing so well in the comp AND for taking that advantage.
The way I just briefly wanted to talk about stuff and then I ended up writing an essay
anyways this is like nothing compared to what I usually do in games
and i am very tired now and i haven't even had the opportunity to analyze the game and the players in depth so far
but tbh nothing much happened either
like they are not crazy active
868 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Joshlyn:

I'm working with Coco, huzzy, wes, and robbie. We should have the numbers but this is survivor, you never know what's gonna happen. I'm hoping that we control the tribe with this vote 🙂
867 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Nolan:

Confessional incoming

Coming into this tribe I am feeling realllly good! I am close with dev and Alyssa from playing frookies with them! I’m also close with sea, so I’m coming in with a good group of people who don’t want me out on my tribe. On the other tribe I see Wes and Jadine who are really good friends of mine so I am feeling good about having solid allies to help me get through this game. I play group games really honestly and when I tell people i trust them I mean it. That’s gotten me in trouble before and people have seen me as a threat. I don’t know if I have it in me to play like a villain but maybe I can try…

I missed the first challenge last night bc I had a date night but I’m just so glad my tribe won so I didn’t become an easy vote for missing. I think it’s time for me to start talking with some more of my tribe 🙂
867 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Coco:

I have told Robbie that I think he should get the extra vote instead of the protection.
He can literally stay safe at like f8 f7 and it could destroy possible plans.
Let's say I'm done with Robbie because he is a huge threat and want to get rid of him at F8 or F7.. he could be like.. oh i feel nervous i am just gonna use it
then 2 people would be immune at f8/f7 .. not having  it
and if he really trusts me, he would use the extra vote the way i tell him to use it
and he wouldn't be safe
=
Now I'm trying to find out whether he has told others about his advantage. and I think he did because he went quiet
so he is clearly THINKING
like why else would he randomly go quiet, he stopped typing then typed again, then stopped again
Oh, I forgot that we discussed yesterday that he would tell huzzy that he got an extra vote
=
I'm trying to convince him not to tell anyone and I'm hoping that Huzzy doesn't share it with anyone else either. This is Survivor. Information is KEY and I don't want others to know what is happening in the game.
Btw I'm completely different in PMs with the players. Like i'm a lot nicer and try to act like I wasn't trying to be strategic at all
867 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
--- Zyler gets 18th ---
867 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Joshlyn:

Confessional: Tris is really pissed not just that we lost, but he was calling out numbers in the tengaged mail inbox. I don't think he realized we made a decision on discord that I was gonna be the caller
Let's just hope we FINALLY can win at least one challenge
866 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Coco:

STUPID BITCHES!!
i know that joshlyn and huzzy
are going around behind my back now.
i see you.
i am flipping on this trash ass tribe whenever i hate the chance
i need this idol.. i want to idol huzzy out
if she is being THIS messy for literally 0 reason
like she is making up full lies
I know I didn't go to the other tribe and tell them stuff
other than the fact that we were planning on eliminating inactive
s
which is not even a big fucking deal
she's gonna get it.
KING.
I'm sick of this fucken tribe.
they want a snake? they want someone causing chaos? then they can get it. i am usually not like this. but if they are being a completely loose cannon OVER LITERALLY NOTHING. like literally nothinng happened. I WAS SLEEPING all day yesterday
https://media.giphy.com/media/3gS93TF7mvMuIoPhP2/giphy.gif me at this tribe.

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!