This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nauru Confessionals

Topic » Nauru Confessionals

878 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Joshlyn:

Idk who to vote off yet.. tris is in paranoia but he was more active in the challenges. Chase.. who is not really active in the challenges at all
It's a toss up
878 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Robbie:

i told coco about alliance of 3 with me josh and huzzy, coco trusts me the most now and i definetly feel like im in good position in this tribe, would i be able to position myself on the other tribe too? it really depends on the outcome of the swap or merge cause i wouldnt be surprised if other tribe would stay tribe strong, in order to divide them we have to send them at least to tribal council once
878 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
--- Tris gets 17th ---
878 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Sea:

Confessional: So...we lost, and only half our tribe turned up. HALF OUR TRIBE. I am kind of annoyed, but ya know...we've won with less before lmfao. This does suck, I knew it was coming, but it still sucks. My best bet is for them to target one of the FIVE inact people. If they vote me out I quit
Confessional: So Ahea posed the idea of voting for Jhoff, and I am BEYOND down for it. Imagine not even showing up at camp lmfao. I'm hoping for an 8-1 vote against him, but at the same time, this could also be about me. The #Paranoia is setting in, and if I survive this vote, expect to see it A LOT
Sea — Today at 5:38 PM
Confessional: People seem to be down to do Jacob...whoever he is, so I'm hoping that won't change, but it's still early days and a lot could still change. He is the best vote for the tribe though- I feel a switch coming on next round, so someone who hasn't said a thing won't be useful to anyone. My best hope is that he self-votes and leaves 9-0, but that's still just a dream scenario. I am nervous people will view me as being overly-aggressive, but this is a pretty inact tribe, and someone has to get the ball rolling, and I'd rather go out having kick-started the game than go out quietly. It's a risk, but it's worth taking, and at the moment, I trust Ahea decently well. Ryan and Raul I do trust on some level, but everyone else is DODGY AF. I barely know them, and I don't trust them for a second, so as far as I'm concerned, we can switch ASAP- but only if I get one or more of them, a challenge beast, and some people I actually know. This game is really disappointingly quiet atm, but that's not a bad thing, as long as it isn't me on the block
878 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Nolan:

Confessional:
This is coming at you right after losing our first immunity challenge :/
I’m slightly annoyed at the lack of turnout for these challenges. So far, me, sea, Ryan, and Raul are the ones who have shown up for the last two challenges. That’s so annoying bc how can we stand a chance without people here willing to play. I literally was playing this last immunity challenge CHANGJNG MY INSULIN PUMP. What’s their excuse?

When thinking about votes I know I can trust sea. She is my RIDE or die this game and I wanna sit next to her at the end. I also know I can trust Alyssa and dev. I wanna vote out someone like Jacob or Cassidy bc they just don’t exist in this game to me. I think I’m Gonna start a chat soon and get some strategizing (my fav part) going
877 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Coco:

About the idol: The truth is I want to trust Robbie, but this is Survivor. I'm not sure if I could share it with him. So I have to think about it...
Gameplan: So I have been thinking about that chat that Josh created... with huzzy and Robbie.
This clearly puts me at #4 on josh's and huzzy's list AT BEST, if not worse.
So what I've been thinking is that I might go to Jadine, Wes and Chase. Yeahh, ik chase is quite inactive but I'm good with him so he might reply to me if I come up with a plan.
I might go to Jadine, Wes and Chase and tell them that the other 3 think they are running this tribe and  that Huzzy is their "leader" and that she thinks she can control this game
But obviously this can backfire because Josh/Robbie might lose trust in me. Especially Josh.
So this is just an idea that i am contemplating
I want to do what puts me in the "driver seat". I want to be the one that basically makes the decisions behind the scene!
=
I do think that my social game with these players might be lacking since clearly there are stronger bonds in the tribe
But I also don't think that I'm in a bad position at all
The truth is I have had so many stuff to do recently that I left like everyone on read quite a few times
Hopefully I can change on that because me leaving them on read might influence our relationship in a negative way
I might have made them feel like I only want to talk to them when I just want to discuss something game related and I will try to change that today
I will try to small chat w Josh/Robbie
=
Oh also I wanted to say that I will most likely not make it to this challenge because I will be at the work xmas party
=
I might tell Robbie about my idol tonight but I don't wanna be like impulsive and instantly run to him screaming that I found the idol.
877 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Confessional: So...we lost, and only half our tribe turned up. HALF OUR TRIBE. I am kind of annoyed, but ya know...we've won with less before lmfao. This does suck, I knew it was coming, but it still sucks. My best bet is for them to target one of the FIVE inact people. If they vote me out I quit

Confessional: So Ahea posed the idea of voting for Jhoff, and I am BEYOND down for it. Imagine not even showing up at camp lmfao. I'm hoping for an 8-1 vote against him, but at the same time, this could also be about me. The #Paranoia is setting in, and if I survive this vote, expect to see it A LOT
Sea — Yesterday at 5:38 PM
Confessional: People seem to be down to do Jacob...whoever he is, so I'm hoping that won't change, but it's still early days and a lot could still change. He is the best vote for the tribe though- I feel a switch coming on next round, so someone who hasn't said a thing won't be useful to anyone. My best hope is that he self-votes and leaves 9-0, but that's still just a dream scenario. I am nervous people will view me as being overly-aggressive, but this is a pretty inact tribe, and someone has to get the ball rolling, and I'd rather go out having kick-started the game than go out quietly. It's a risk, but it's worth taking, and at the moment, I trust Ahea decently well. Ryan and Raul I do trust on some level, but everyone else is DODGY AF. I barely know them, and I don't trust them for a second, so as far as I'm concerned, we can switch ASAP- but only if I get one or more of them, a challenge beast, and some people I actually know. This game is really disappointingly quiet atm, but that's not a bad thing, as long as it isn't me on the block
876 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
--- Jacob gets 16th ---
876 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Robbie:

statistically i feel like the best way for me to get far would be to throw all immunities and take out nolan cassidy and ryan before merge cause logically they have loyalties with OT and if we would merge at f11 with 7-4 or 6-4 majority we could do whatever we want and i would be positioned perfectly to go all the way, but i dont even know if my allies on other tribe will be able to be active tonight which makes me feel like i would have tied hands
its just that if huzzy will be active today i know i will be the quickest to find tengaged users, then i will post it on her dms on discord and then if shes quick she should post link faster than anyone else and this way her tribe wins and that way im possibly saving her from leaving game tommorow
and i feel like it might be good call to loose tonight if it will save my alliance member and get rid of someone from the other side
but if i wont do it and my tribe will have like 7-3 disadvantage at merge after winning everything theres higher odds OT would turn on each other and leave me in the middle but im not sure if that would happen for 100%
Robert704 — Yesterday at 6:24 PM
ive been thinking about it and i have a feeling at the end of the day jadine wes and chase wouldnt be 100% loyal to me at merge and because of that if i would hope my tribe would stay strong at merge i propably would ask myself for death sentence and even if everything would work out i think i would have too big of a target to get to the end if i would use extra vote now so i have a feeling it might be worth sacrificing huzzy and joshlyn if people like sea and nolan would have my back later on
876 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Coco:

About the idol: The truth is I want to trust Robbie, but this is Survivor. I'm not sure if I could share it with him. So I have to think about it...
Gameplan: So I have been thinking about that chat that Josh created... with huzzy and Robbie.
This clearly puts me at #4 on josh's and huzzy's list AT BEST, if not worse.
So what I've been thinking is that I might go to Jadine, Wes and Chase. Yeahh, ik chase is quite inactive but I'm good with him so he might reply to me if I come up with a plan.
I might go to Jadine, Wes and Chase and tell them that the other 3 think they are running this tribe and  that Huzzy is their "leader" and that she thinks she can control this game
But obviously this can backfire because Josh/Robbie might lose trust in me. Especially Josh.
So this is just an idea that i am contemplating
I want to do what puts me in the "driver seat". I want to be the one that basically makes the decisions behind the scene!
=
I do think that my social game with these players might be lacking since clearly there are stronger bonds in the tribe
But I also don't think that I'm in a bad position at all
The truth is I have had so many stuff to do recently that I left like everyone on read quite a few times
Hopefully I can change on that because me leaving them on read might influence our relationship in a negative way
I might have made them feel like I only want to talk to them when I just want to discuss something game related and I will try to change that today
I will try to small chat w Josh/Robbie
=
Oh also I wanted to say that I will most likely not make it to this challenge because I will be at the work xmas party
=
I might tell Robbie about my idol tonight but I don't wanna be like impulsive and instantly run to him screaming that I found the idol.
876 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Nolan:

Confessional -
Well I’m just coming home from work to see that we’ve been swapped… very interesting indeed. My initial thought is I’m kinda okay with the group that got swapped. Sea getting swapped with me is incredible bc she’s my number one this game! Also happy to see Ryan as he was also part of the foa foa chat! I also see Robbie from the OG other tribe and I just played a group game with him so I think I can get in good with him! Cassidy still hasn’t replied to me so hopefully she does or I may wanna target her. I am gonna message coco to say hi bc idk them all that well. They seem really active in challenges which could be really helpful for us
876 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Sea:

Confessional: THIS TRIBE SWAP IS AMAZING! I got swapped with Nolan- my one ally, and Coco and Robbie, the other people I know! I've also got Ryan, who I somewhat trust, but not completely. This is actually the PERFECT swap for me, I couldn't have asked for better. Now I just need to not get myself booted out of this position
876 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Wes:

Confessional: It seems that both sides of this tribe want me gone. Right now my only hope is to spread chaos and throw everyone and their new born children under the bus in hopes that I somehow get out of this situation. I’ve been pulling screenshots out of my ass and whipping them in all directions. I got unlucky with this swap because raul and dev hate me and I don’t know anyone else on the tribe
Me rn: [Link to video from The Challenge that I can't embed]
875 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Sea:

Confessional: So I've been discussing the tribe with Coco and Robbie, and I've decided I'm in a good place. All the people I trust are here, and atm, there's an easy boot in the form of Chase. I feel much better than my starting tribe, and I'm hoping to see you at the merge
875 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Nolan:

Confessional-
Hello as I hide at work I can’t help but think about some options for myself to get further in the game. There are seemingly many inact players…. I wonder how much i wanna drag them along bc why not go for the easy win? Or do I wanna get rid of non active players bc I’m building good relationships with people (coco, dev, Alyssa, sea, Ryan, robbie) … idk just some stuff to think about

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!