This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Second Chances Confessionals

Topic » Second Chances Confessionals

1289 days 23 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Logan:

Well I'm glad Colin is gone and I don't have to worry about him anymore. I hope that thrown vote doesn't come back to bite me but, I was not going to be idoled out by his vote for a second time. Anyways I finally broke my curse and survived a tribal and made it to the first swap.  This swap did not go the way I wanted it to and it now puts me in a very dangerous position since the only person from my old tribe is Seb while the other tribe there's five of my old tribe so we got the raw deal. However we may have a chance at life since it's an even 4-4 split with the other two tribes so me and Seb are in the middle. My worry though is they only need one of us and they wouldn't be afraid to get rid of the other. Hopefully I'm right and this isn't my swan song .
1289 days 22 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Deshon:

CONF: not only does this tribe also suck at challenges, but the relationships on this tribe is so convoluted that it’s irritating. me/kellen/cubs/cam are trying to stick together as OG paro members, but im also trying to include my bitch andrew in the mix bc i know he’s loyal. on the other hand, im trying to smooth things over with kim, because we ended off on a really bad foot with our relationship, and also ze’ev. (sidenote: there’s way to many people from my OG season for me to thrive.. like i just cant). anyways.. my initial pitch was to throw out logan’s name to kim cause ik kim locks in and sleep pretty quickly. so logan’s name started going around. THEN, randomly logan/seb made a chat with the original paro tribe which rubbed me the wrong way because did you ask? did you ask me? no you didn’t. in the mist of all this andrew’s name is getting thrown out, aswell as cam not wanting to vote logan off. as of now, this vote is a mess and i honestly don’t have time for the bullshit this early in the game. my vote TBA.
1289 days 20 hours ago
TotsTrashy
--- Sebastian gets 20th ---
1289 days 20 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Ze'ev:

Okay, so just as I thought, tribe  swap didn't really go great for me. And we got thrown into the challenge where it was the only Attu loss. Besides the fact that Max had people throw it, but I got to know my new tribe. Made amends with Desh and Cam, and I've gotten a good bond with Cubs. While I would have rather seen Logan go because Seb had been rooting for me in Aleutian, not a huge loss strategy wise. So let's hope things work out better ahead. But I am a little wary of Andrew, he's kinda acting suspicious around me, but definitely not someone I want to go after right now since I don't want to end up like Seb. For now I hope a Chagri win can get pulled off for tonight!
1289 days 20 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Zach:

Confessional: Kellen will rue the day he voted out Seb over Logan. Logan is an extremely social and well-connected player. I think it is dumb to keep him over someone like Seb. We will see how it goes, but I can't wait for Logan and/or his allies to be our downfall. Logan and DrPepsi need to be split and so do Logan and Josh. It's a shame because I like all these people genuinely, but on a game level they have to go
1289 days 19 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Dino:

Confessional: Justice for Pablo. Pablo was robbed for a waste of space like Pepsi. I should have fucking gunned harder
1289 days 6 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Tyler:

Wooo time for a post party slightly tipsy, 1:00 am tyler confessional!!
Sooo we lost the challenge which sucks but I think I’ll be okay. I essentially have 3-4 safety valves on this tribe. I’m orchestrating a vote for Darius. Idk him too well but I think he can be a threat and I’ve talked no game with him. My #1 alliance of Zach and josh are on board ✅ my next trip with Daniel and mickle are definitely on board ✅ my cross over partner with Scotty is on board ✅ and I think I can get Dino to be on board ✅ if this goes thru I think this can set me up for success until jury. Original tongsa would be strong in numbers and I’d be able to swing Dino and Scotty to my side. We’ll see but I’m feeling good
1289 days 5 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Zach:

Confessional: So the Tongsa Three vomits is going to stay strong this tribal thankfully and get out someone from the other original tribe. I was chatting with Tyler and Josh last night and Tyler suggested doing Darrius and Josh agreed to that vote. Honestly, Darrius was one of the main two people I wanted to get out so this is perfect. I didn't think we would be able to get the votes on Darrius so easily, however, so I was assuming we would have to do an easier vote like Dino or something in order to ensure that one of my own easy-target allies like Mickle didn't get picked off. However, if Tyler wants to go rally the troops to get Darrius out he is more than welcome to in my opinion and I'll just sit back and let it happen. Darrius is connected to a decent amount of people in this cast and can be a big threat down the line if not taken care of sooner rather than later. I thought he and Daniel were friends so that would make things difficult but Tyler said that Daniel was more than willing to vote for him since they have some beef from a recent group game. I'm skeptical whenever it comes to anything regarding Daniel and to me his word is more worthless than a Trump 2020 shirt. SJ and Darrius apparently have some beef as well so that works out in my favor since SJ is a good ally of mine and will be down to get Darrius out. Part of me thinks maybe I should leave Darrius in the game as a target if all these people have beef with him but I'm not about to go campaigning to save someone I don't even speak to like Darrius and end up going against my "alliance" lol
1289 days 1 hour ago
TotsTrashy
Dino:

Nothing really to report on other than I'm definitely in a not great position. That said, I'm really trying to be as social as I can and competing hard in challenges. I am amplifying my weak persona slightly in the sense that I have no one to turn to and pushing Tyler/Daniel/Kat to all pick me up as a number for them. I feel best about Tyler (would be Patty but he's inactive).

Do I feel great? No. But I think I could survive a few votes hopefully. Darrius seems to be the vote tonight. Mickle and Patty are both inactive.

Josh can join Pepsi on my hit list. I'm all about the social game and the way he talks to me I don't fuck with. He's not condescending per say but he's like you're making a good impression on us keep doing that to stay in the game. I don't get warm fuzzies from him and I don't like that.

Vote Confession: Thanks for not being active I guess. Makes it easier for me to slide in to a cushy spot. Enjoy me grabbing all the balls on the way out winks

D-A-R-R-I-U-S
1288 days 20 hours ago
TotsTrashy
--- Darrius gets 19th ---
1288 days 20 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Logan:

Definitely it was sad cutting Sebastian, I actually did like him. I was a little angry that they wanted to take one of us out instead of trying to become a majority. Now I'm a lone wolf trying to survive a pack of hyenas. Thankfully we won this immunity so I have a little bit of breathing room to regroup and decide which side I want .
1288 days 20 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Zach:

Confessional: Me thinking Darrius is a big threat and he self-votes... wow. Also a comp solely based on survivor trivia and i have never seen survivor... wicked
1287 days 21 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Dino:

I missed the challenge whoops. Thank gosh it was individual.

Daniel was pushing Zach and I was like ummm okay but then Kat and Pat were brought up. I prefer keeping Pat but I hate that Kat was even an option. However Daniel has no pull and Zach isn’t an option so I’m gonna go with the flow and vote Kat. I recognize I have no power but I’m slowly climbing the social ladder on this tribe. I feel best with Tyler atm but don’t feel fantastic with anyone. I recognize I’m at the bottom of whatever crew is solidifying. Zach is looking out for me apparently according to two sources though.

That said, while this sucks, I gotta do it.

Vote: K-I-T-T-Y K-A-T
1287 days 21 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Kellen:

The way Ze'ev is telling Kim, Andrew and Matt that maybe they should vote me because im "on an island." But I am actually alligned with everyone except Ze'ev LOL. I am going to push for him to go home today now.
1287 days 21 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Cam:

Hello YES FINALLY A CONFESSIONAL well weve lost the last fucking three challenges ive been working pretty well with kellen he seems to be a great guy first two tribals were pretty easy majority was fine with both going home now this tribal holy shit it was down to me and paul for bascially the whole time i miss one challenge and its my fault we lost luckily kellen convinced dino to vote off paul he listened i trusted desh to vote with me as well who knows if he wouldve dino did bring up my name as a concern also called me a legend listen im flattered ive been on this site for about 8-9 years my name is known among group games but legend that may be a little big of a title i have my eyes on him now him and cubs are for sure working together desh and kellen i believe are a pair because i think theyre in the same game of a big brother game so im in the middle here we finally won the challenge i think were gonna have a tribe swap after this round and i think i could work with people on other tribes guess will see if i get tribe fucked or not!

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!