This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Second Chances Confessionals

Topic » Second Chances Confessionals

1281 days 16 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Deshon:

FUCK

THIS

STUPID

ASS TRIBE

WHOEVER MADE THE TRIBES, FUCK U I SWEAR ON EVERYTHING FUCK U
FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U
1281 days 16 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Deshon:

conf; yeah it took me 2hrs for me and kellen to make this vote happen. so hopefully it goes as planned. dino, YOU ARE NOT THE DICTATOR OF THIS TRIBE. i love you boo, but calm that shit down mama. you want cam out this round, well it’s just not gonna happen. you’re keeping people in the game selfishly that’s better for YOU, and i’ll be damned if we have to go to tribal again and i’m screwed. ugh im so tired of this lackluster ass tribe.

im voting paul tonight x
1281 days 16 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Dino:

Confessional: Our tribe literally sucks ass but also we're very over speed comps. It sucks when we have an active 6 but the other tribes have inacs but can coast.

These six are ideal. I'd like to take the credit that Michael was called me the hex master last night. I'll put all the spells on these people with my charm and wit. Them haters in the challenge don't like me but they just haven't met me yet. I am looking forward to the day where I can whisper sweet nothings in their ears and grab their balls and turn on their floodgates.

Right now Deshon is my closest ally. I have periphery connections with the other four. If I had to rank whom I'm most loyal to at the time I write this it would be 1. Deshon 2. Cubs 3. Kellen 4. Pablo 5. Pepsi.

Now I know I've been pushing a four person alliance with Pepsi included (with me and Deshon and Cubs). But Pepsi was not active today and also doesn't give as much info as I give him. But it's tremendously early so I don't wanna jump the gun here. That said he's a known figure in the group game circle and I have my eyes on him.

I do not WANT to pick who goes home tonight. I pushed the first two and I wanna take my foot of the gas for a round or two and let my allies pick whomever. That said it's definitely a shitty vote (for different reasons than last time) because these people are active if not good at comps.
1281 days 16 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Dino:

Confessional: I logged on and the consensus seemed to be Paul vs Pepsi. With those options, I wanted Paul to stay. I don't think others are as well connected to him as me plus I told Pepsi information that I hope would not leak and at this point I'm okay with him going.

I solidified a trio for Cubs and Deshon and me. We are a tight three. Then I worked on Kellen and helped him and Cubs communicate. Kellen is now a fourth for us. But the problem is Cubs and I wanna keep Pablo and Deshon and Kellen wanna keep Pepsi. Cubs and I tried one last push against Pepsi but it's not looking good. And at this point we don't wanna alienate Kellen and blindside him.

It's a shitty spot. I really enjoy Pablo and his meat. But do we starve or do we dehydrate is the question
1281 days 16 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Dino:

Vote Confession: It was fun playing with your meat Ms Big Steak but unfortunately I couldn't rally the votes tonight. Please believe me when I said I tried. And as much as I wanna give you the sympathy vote it's not worth it at this stage.

VOTE: P-A-B-L-O
1281 days 3 hours ago
TotsTrashy
--- Paul gets 22nd ---
1281 days 3 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Cam:

Hello YES FINALLY A CONFESSIONAL well weve lost the last fucking three challenges ive been working pretty well with kellen he seems to be a great guy first two tribals were pretty easy majority was fine with both going home now this tribal holy shit it was down to me and paul for bascially the whole time i miss one challenge and its my fault we lost luckily kellen convinced dino to vote off paul he listened i trusted desh to vote with me as well who knows if he wouldve dino did bring up my name as a concern also called me a legend listen im flattered ive been on this site for about 8-9 years my name is known among group games but legend that may be a little big of a title i have my eyes on him now him and cubs are for sure working together desh and kellen i believe are a pair because i think theyre in the same game of a big brother game so im in the middle here we finally won the challenge i think were gonna have a tribe swap after this round and i think i could work with people on other tribes guess will see if i get tribe fucked or not!
1281 days 3 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Tyler:

We lost our first challenge, we got so unlucky tho like holy fuck!  But I’m in a really comfortable position with my tribe. I’m in with mickle and Daniel. I’m in with Zach. And I’m on good terms with josh and Logan who Zach told me we’re very close. Should be an easy vote as Collin is inactive.
1281 days 3 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Ze'ev:

Well that challenge was a little closer than I would have liked it! But we still got another round of immunity none the less! I'm especially grateful as the person who deviated the plan as well, since the could have pinned the loss on me. Though somehow, I've been beneficial in comps so I hope this doesn't make my threat level go up. There seems to be a calm among the storm within the tribe, and I am almost certain that the tribes will swap next round. I doubt I'll get as lucky with this swap as I did in Aleutians, so we can only see!
1280 days 16 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Logan:

Well this is it, time to finally get past my first ever tribal in this series. Gen 2 Survivor Bangladesh didn't make it past because of the tie and Survivor Egypt also didn't survive the first tribal I went to but, not this time. This time I proved myself even more so no filthy  heathen better think of voting me out since I pulled my weight. The vote should be pretty clear with  Colin going but, I may throw my vote since Colin idoled me out of Big Ben's Suriname the first tribal we attended even though I proved myself by being the mvp on both tribes in the second Immunity and I will not fall for that trick again. If he thinks he can trick me a second time, he has another thing coming. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.
1280 days 16 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Sebastian:

Ok. This is my first confessional and overall, I feel really good. We took a pretty bad lose at the last immunity challenge, but I feel good with my place in the tribe rn. I was very worried that I would be a target to shoot for since I'm the only second chancer from Canary, but I feel that my social ability can get me at least to merge, and that's when i can start making bigger moves
1280 days 15 hours ago
TotsTrashy
--- Colin gets 21st ---
1280 days 15 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Tyler:

Okay so swap went GREAT for me! I kept 4/5 people I’m in an alliance with (mickle and Daniel, Zach and josh. Lost Logan) and I was able to gain the only person on another tribe that I have a relationship with in scotty. Feeling decent
1280 days 15 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Zach:

This tribe is very iffy. I feel pretty decent on this tribe and like I have enough allies who will protect me moving forward and wouldn't vote me out. SJ already came to me and told me he has issues with Pretzel and I told him the same so that looks like it could be the first tribe boot if we lose hehe. I'm so glad I get to be on the same tribe as my boy Tyler. That's such a king. Logan and Josh being split up for the time being could be really good. My alliance with those two and Tyler is solid, I think? Though long term I am wary and I have other allies like Kellen and Kim that I will have to be loyal to. I am so glad to have an idol in my possession which is rare for me. I will do what I can to make the most of it.
1280 days 6 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Dino:

Well this swap is super scary not gonna lie. My entire old tribe is on Chagri and I'm on Tongsa by my lonesome. I have alliances with Pat and Ze'ev from previous games and I know Daniel. I'm gonna have to do some major social play to get him to trust me. Am I after him? Not yet. But dude is a comp beast and an endgame threat so if we make merge I will flip eventually. But for now I just wanna keep chugga chugga choo chooing to the merge.

I'm curious to see the dynamics on this tribe. We have 5-4-1. I'm the 1. So I feel like it's smart for them to just call a truce, especially if we win challenges. But I'm gonna step up my social play here to ingratiate myself. I also scored a point on a challenge I absolutely suck at usually so I hope I have some use for people.

I think at this junction in the game though, the viewers would rank me at 20/20 for swap survival. I'm in such a shitty spot and really have to hustle. It's just an easy vote if they wanted.

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!