This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Second Chances Confessionals

Topic » Second Chances Confessionals

1282 days 13 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Paul:

I am so sorry for doing this I know we both were on Senegal and I said in my confessional I wanted a Senegal alliance but im clearly a liar. I enjoy talking to you but theres no point in trying to save you since everyone is probably voting you. D:
1282 days 13 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Logan:

I'm honestly bummed that they took out Tris first since  I did want to work with him. Honestly Colin is in my crossfire since you dare to not show up for two immunities in a row but, unfortunately he lucked out this time.  I'm  really  starting to prove myself since I stepped up and did the puzzle.  Did we get first no but,  we did get second and didn't go to tribal so that's  a plus.  Honestly I like Triple Threat since it has active people  and people  I can trust in Zach and Josh.  At this point it looks like I can finally survive the first tribal I go to,  as long as its  before swap. Swap I have no clue if I can last.
1282 days 13 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Ze'ev:

Like a phoenix Chagri got another win! Gonna work on getting friendly with Scotty and Andrew too, since they were vital in this win, With twenty-three more people the tribal game is going to be a long haul, and people are likely going to get swapped in and out, so it's best to make as many friends while you can. Hopefully Zach and I can work together in the future and Dino is a fellow New Englander, so we got that going for us. Lots of planning and strategy up ahead, but for now, time to see who Paro boots next? Will the minority for Michael become the majoriy? Or will they take out the runner up Deshon? After all, he just barely lost to a tie breaker. Find out next time, on Survivor Second Chances! Hey, maybe if this doesn't work out, I can start hosting!
1282 days 13 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Matt:

hugs dana and that stupid faggot will

whoever hid this idol can kill themselves

I’ve been searching for like 20 minutes and nothing!!!!

https://tengaged.com/blog/OkSteven/8624441/why

oh that’s 2019
1282 days 13 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Tyler:

Our tribe has been off to a winning start which is great! I feel comfortable socially with my tribe mates as I’ve made connections with most except for maybe Collin and mickle. I really like Zach, and Daniel and would love to work with them. Seb and Logan are second tier options. The only thing that worries me is that I’m not in any solidified group alliance, just one on one connections so I have more work to do
1282 days 13 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Tyler:

Update, so I’m in a 3 person alliance with mickle and Daniel called Tonga 3. Zach is probably the one I trust most tho. Turns out Zach and Daniel don’t like each other at all. But this is good for me Bc I’m in a position where I can sit in the middle and get info from both sides
1282 days 13 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Deshon:

CONF: so as soon as we lost tribal, dino immediately came into my PMS telling me the vote should vote michael, and that he was logging off. and im trying to figure out why dino thinks he’s the HBIC of this tribe? because baby you’re not. you might can run these other simple-minded girlies, but not me. so initially, i was kinda put off by that because i don’t like blunt people, and i also think michael would would be v. loyal to me. i went to kellen and tried to get votes on someone else. michael told me he’d vote dino and i honestly would too if the numbers were there. so i told kellen it could be me/michael/u/&cam ... cubs wasn’t gonna do it bc he’s too paranoid of going home and i think paul is close to dino. however, cam is being weird about it as usual so i was like lemme just give it up bc i’m not about to do too much for nothing. this tribe is already a hot ass mess. michael leaving really is not cute for my game so moving forward kellen & i need to find alternatives to stay alive on this gross tribe.

anyways im voting michael tonight.
1282 days 12 hours ago
TotsTrashy
--- Michael gets 23rd ---
1282 days 12 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Zach:

So I really like my tribe. it's a great group of competitors and allies for me so things have been going well. Unfortunately, Colin and Nate are both here and Nate and I have game drama from the past and Colin hates me so.... yikes. Thankfully, Colin is like inactive every day so it shouldn't be a big issue. I have been speaking with Josh a lot but i know he is a very social player and I worry he talks a lot with everyone. I know he and Logan are close so today he asked who I feel good with and of course I said Logan and immediately both he and Logan suggested an alliance of 3 with me to which I agreed. Meanwhile, Nate has been talking with Tyler and Mickle about getting some alliance together. I told them both Nate is a rat who can't be trusted and that he votes people out of games even if he is super close to them so now they know better than to trust him. Hopefully they can give me intel on things that he tells them. Overall, I feel really good about my spot right now.
1281 days 13 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Paul:

I do think I am in danger this up coming vote considering I'm one of the worst physical players ever. I'm just a flop. I did throw out Cam's name to a few people so hopefully that will spread and we'll vote him out.

I think i've got GOOD relationships with Deshon and Dino so we can vote together
1281 days 13 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Paul:

I am totally expecting the worse tonight, I just can never get the gratifcation that I am save I always assume people are plotting to get me out and for what?? I am a flop it isn't a big move to take me out. I just need to survive till tribe swap and I think i'll be golden because the people on my tribe are lowkey boring. So tragic
1281 days 13 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Paul:

I am voting for... CAM.
Cam, I am so sorry I unintentionally but intentionally threw your name out because you didn't show up to the challenge. D:
1281 days 13 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Logan:

Honestly it's becoming boring being safe, I want to attend tribal so it keeps me on edge. I'll admit I did do my best but, I'm no speed demon like these people. Literally I had no chance to score but, we became the consistent second place in comps. Truthfully
Paro should change their name to sorrow since come on, prove yourselves and not go to tribal three tribals in a row. I'd
1281 days 13 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Ze'ev:

I really don't want to jinx it, but this Attu winning just seems to continue! knocks on wood Seems some tensions are starting to grow in the tribe though. Despite getting first again, a confrontation turned argument broke out between Scott and Darrius, awkward! But this can be good for me. With the heat on each other, if we do end up in tribal council before swap I could fade back on this and let them make themselves targets, and perhaps nudge towards getting one who is less likely to work with me out. But that's all future possibilities, for now I can relax for another night!
1281 days 13 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Kellen:

Voting Paul

Even tho dino tried to force me to do cam. Nah not happening.

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!