This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Second Chances Confessionals

Topic » Second Chances Confessionals

1271 days 14 hours ago
TotsTrashy
1270 days 19 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Logan:

Well I'm glad to be back after going in Egypt the first tribal I attended because Tiffany and Sanda wanted me out. What I want to do with this second chance is to prove to them that I wasn't the weakest link on the tribe. Honestly I'm not afraid of a 24 person cast since not too long ago I was in Mac and Liams All Stars which also had 24 people and if I hadn't got 8th I was very likely to win since the minority loved me and I had great jury management. Here's my cast assessment.
Paro (Forest Green Buffs):
- Kellen (Kennel123)
- Paul (paul028) Keep me away from them.We recently played Poohsnaps BBUK All Stars and they hated me.
- Deshon (deshonBANNEDISBACK) heard of but, never played with.
- Tris (TMAN544454) Tris is so fun but, I'm worried his tribe will vote him out.
- Cam (DrPepsi) nice person and we've been working together the past few games including Mac and Liams All Stars
- Cubs (cubsguy831) no clue
- Michael (Batya) they don't seem active in games I'm in with them.
- Dino (Dinosauro27) no clue

Tongsa (Maroon Buffs):
- Josh (sergeant)  good guy and it's actually been awhile since we were in a game together.
- Colin (Flickgamecolin) definitely need to watch like a hawk
- Zach (Washed_Ravioli)  just like Cam we share Mac and Liams All Stars except we weren't usually on the same tribe.
- Sebastian (cbasscordero) don't know
- Daniel (Natepresnell) don't know but, heard of
- Tyler (Tbart) don't know
- Mickle (MicklePickle20) don't know

Chagri (Navy Blue Buffs):
- Andrew (iiGalaxyii) can't really trust since I talked to him and he helped give me first boot in Suitmans Second Chances even though I didn't screw the tribe over by being greedy.
- Darrius (Darriusdabest) met in Dono's and weren't close
- Scotty (sjsoccer88) never met befote
- Ze’ev (KippahKid) no clue
- Matt (mbarnish1) great for memes but, not a good ally. Maybe we can try since we're only Egypt.
- Patty (GrrrImABear) he's interesting  and I still can't forget when he sacrificed himself in Harry's Crashpad by going in the first elimination voluntarily and getting first boot.
- Kat (hellocat) Kat's fun to play with and would like to be on a tribe with.
- Kim (EvictionFreak) met in Dono's and we just never ended up on the same tribe until too late
1270 days 19 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Paul:

I'm currently on the Paro tribe with some really questionable people. I don't know Cam, Cubs, Deshon and Dino. I barely know Kellen and Michael and I know Tris.

Kellen and I played Cutthroat Survivor: All-Stars however the very first vote it was between us and I left. Michael we played a gg but he left very early however im hoping we form a Senegal alliance since we both are from that season. And Tris i've played with him multiple times and we do work together but he's a wild-card and a lowkey crazy guy so I think i'll have an ally atleast.

The other tribes I know and wanna work with Matt, Kat and Zach.
1270 days 19 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Paul:

I am voting for... TRIS. my dude i am so sorry, we usually work together but you didnt show up to the challenge and I just wanna make it past the first tribal easily. Sorry!
1270 days 19 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Paul:

This is gonna be HOPEFULLY a easy vote with (tragically) TRIS leaving which is just so sad D:

I hope we can win the challenge for the idol clue to feel secure. I have made strong bonds Dino, Desh and maybe Michael. I've good good enough bonds with Kellen and Cubs and a semi bond with Cam!
1270 days 19 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Tyler:

Hello! Thanks for having me back! I’ve got a ton to prove this season Bc I was pretty much non existent on my last one. Love my tribe and really want to work with washed (Zach) and Logan. I’m in it to win it
1270 days 19 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Ze'ev:

Here we are again, back with one of my closest allies and in a tribe with my biggest rival from Aleutians. Last time I got lucky with having such a strong tribe, but I can't bet on riding the wave this time. Kim and I have decided to bury the hatchet but I'll have to keep my eyes peeled because I don't fully trust him. For now I'll need to find strong competitors to ally myself with, but I'll need to play offensively by merge so I don't end up in another Max situation. First out of twenty four is a lot harder then third out of sixteen, so let's make the most of this second chance.
1270 days 19 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Ze'ev:

Oh my God, Ze'ev performing well in a comp that isn't social based? What kind of world is this? So far my Second Chance is going well! As the only original Attu member back maybe I can use a bit of Aleutian magic to make winning streak for Chagri too! Without Max convincing us to throw a comp, we would have gone all the way to merge without going to tribal. But right now I'm going to keep my friendliness up. I've already got on good terms with Patrick and Darrius as well as Kim and Kat. I made it the farthest in my last game out of the previous tribes, so if I make a social slip, I might be seen as a pre/early merge threat!
1270 days 19 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Dino:

What is up party people? It's me King D back from Santorini and in this undisclosed Second Chance location. And I know what you are all thinking! Why the hell is Dino of all people back? I feel you so hard. IDK why I was asked back at all I was boring that season at the bottom of an alliance and then got swapped into a worse position right before merge. And I don't think I sent many confessionals. It has to be on legacy alone which HOLLA.

Anyways I came in with a fucking BANG this challenge. Immediately Ze'ev and Patrick who I just played with in another game were like get your tribe to work with our tribe and I'm let's do it thinking that if our two tribes alternated wins we'd stomp on the third. No no no au contrair. We got steamrolled at first and picked it back up then at the final round I fucking blew it because my mouse got stuck. It is what it is. I showed I'm comp able but beatable, which is good for a merge scenario.

I have talked to Cub, Pablo, Deshon, Pepsi and Kellen so far. Tris messaged me I responded and his inactive ass didn't. Just need to do a few more rounds tomorrow but it's looking like Tris or Miralax is going home first due to activity levels.

Tomorrow is gonna be a stressful day. I'll be online before the deadline. I shouldn't be going anywhere so I'll cast my vote now. That said later in the day I really would prefer to not be online. It's such a scary day and I need to take care of my mental health.
1270 days 19 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Dino:

VOTING CONFESSIONAL: I would have thought someone who got 17th would have learned how important activity is but nope. That said you should be safe as of 2:30 AM and this is just insurance against an idol. But to Tris, read what I said in my voting confessional it pertains to you too

M-I-C-H-A-E-L
1270 days 18 hours ago
TotsTrashy
--- Tris gets 24th ---
1270 days 18 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Dino:

Truthfully I’m really upset we had a challenge and thus have a tribal council. It’s ridiculously frustrating. I’m really anxious already and the fact that I have to deal with this isn’t fun at all
1270 days 18 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Deshon:

CONF: I’m so over this tribe, i don’t know which one of you idiots made these tribes, but i know for a FACT i was set up... like this tribe is full of idiots who are incapable and incompetent.  like i wouldn’t be surprised if i was voted out next, because i cannot relate to boring idiots with no personality. and i know i fucking suck at challenges, but this tribe takes the fucking cake. i’m also mad i have psycho and lying ass cameron on my tribe like i dont even wanna deal with what i dealed with in Aleutians again, so maybe it’s time for his ass to go. I don’t know, but I just wanna get the fuck off this tribe.
1270 days 18 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Paul:

Yes I lack personality and i suck at challenges, but I make up for it with my very basic and commonly used strategy that actually doesnt work. Obviously
1270 days 18 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Dino:

Appreciate it.

I’m logging off for the night.

Voting confessional: I took a MiraLax and now the shit exited from the game quickly

M-I-C-H-A-E-L
1269 days 19 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Paul:

tragically we lost once again we'll probably go on a losing streak. I am a big flop at challenges so I could easily be voted out but I'm trying my best to intergrate myself with people like Dino, Cubs, Deshon etc in hopes they won't vote me out skdjfkjds plus I dont have any idol clues so I really dont feel like looking for it bindly.

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!