This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Second Chances Confessionals

Topic » Second Chances Confessionals

1267 days 15 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Zach:

Confessional: Not Matthew Barnish destroying his game in one day. I hate to see it
1267 days 15 hours ago
TotsTrashy
--- Kellen gets 7th ---
1267 days 15 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Zach:

Confessional: Kellen really played emotionally this game and I'm very upset he is gone but I can't help feeling like he did this to himself. Deshon is a cunt though. Kellen defended him to me every day and saved his ass so many times and Deshon just did him so dirty. What a mistake it was when Kellen didn't vote Daniel out over Josh. Horrible.
1267 days 14 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Daniel:

LMFAOOO the way that worked out. I swear all day I was just trying to get votes onto me so that I could idol out Kellen. Like I was supposed to get Matt and Deshon on board but Matt accidentally leaked to Scott thinking he was on board who leaked to Kellen who made a brand new vote to vote Matt. I am just floored at how poorly they played this vote. Like, if you have 2 votes on me, 2 votes on Matt and 2 votes on Kellen and want me + my idol gone, why don’t you put 3 votes on me? That honestly is a top 5 tribal council for me in any of my vivor games just because I’m shook to the core that it worked. The 3-2-2 vote really looks like some kind of genius plan but it really kind of did just fall into my lap because they played this round so poorly.
1267 days 14 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Kellen:

Well, didn’t expect deshon to do that to me, it really hurts. I worked to keep him in this game all season and for what? I underestimated our bond I guess.

Thanks for being a great host!
1265 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
—- Zach gets 6th —-
1265 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
1265 days 10 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Deshon:

conf: i’m purposely being shady to scott so he gets paranoid and plays an idol skskks. i hope he wastes it. and i hope the nasty trio of mickle/zach/matt vote me out, so zach goes home! otherwise his sheep will try to go to rocks for him
1265 days 10 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Daniel:

Okay so Zach HAS to go today, there's just no other choice. I'm worried that after yesterday Scott might try to team up with him to take us on even though he is the biggest jury threat. Although, I'm not sure how likely this is since I did say I was voting Kellen and realistically it only looks like Deshon didn't go through with his word. I love Matt for finally waking the fuck up and actually siding with me for once in this game. I originally was doubtful on going to final 3 with Matt but I think at this point my ideal final 3 might be Deshon because I love that king and Matt. Whether or not it's mutual on their part I don't know but I want to believe that it is. If you would have asked me yesterday, I would've said Scott and Deshon because I was kinda done with Matt but when I brought up going to final 3 to Scott he just completely ignored me and didn't say he wanted to go to the end with me. I don't really think I can win because most people here have friends on the jury but at this point I just hope that I can get there. Nobody knows about Deshon's legacy advantage so I'm hoping they try to pull some shady move and vote him out today to officially draw the lines. If one of me or Deshon can win tomorrow's immunity I think we can be pretty well set up for the final 4.
1265 days 10 hours ago
TotsTrashy
--- Zach gets 6th ---
1265 days 10 hours ago
TotsTrashy
1265 days 10 hours ago
TotsTrashy
--- Mickle gets 5th ---
1265 days 10 hours ago
TotsTrashy
--- Deshon gets 4th ---
1263 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Dino:

Confessional: This was definitely not the easiest decision but as the answers rolled in I started to feel more secure. I truly came into this 85% voting Scott but willing to hear Daniel out as Scott was immune once or twice and that's more impressive (especially seeing the moves he made with the vote steal and shit). But the explanation of the Kellen vote, plus the fact that Scott was willing to protect Zach and Kellen at such critical junctures really solidified that Daniel's game was more thought out and well played. While Scott peaked in the mid-jury section and that's so impressive (and might be the most impressive move between the two of them), Daniel steadily climbed and took all the power Scott was accumulating for himself and slowly grabbed Scott's options and chucked them out the window. Daniel SHOULD have gone home at the merge but people just went with Josh because I pushed that early and ferociously for my game. Scott was able to float, and while that is something that is respectable, Daniel had to hustle and bustle his way to the top. Even with immunities and protection, he covered himself and made smarter moves.

I never thought I'd ever do this coming into this season but my jury vote to win Survivor: Bhutan is

D-A-N-I-E-L :)
1263 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Cubs:

Voting for Daniel to win. You played the best game with everything going against you. You deserve it man. Hope this helps you win.

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!