This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Second Chances Confessionals

Topic » Second Chances Confessionals

1269 days 9 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Zach:

Confessional: Oh i just love Cubs leaving me on read for 3 days then finally coming to talk to me and again leaving me on read... his social game is outstanding he deserves a round of applause
1269 days 9 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Zach:

Confessional: Update: Cubs has told Big Pickle to vote for me, I repeat, Cubs has told Big Pickle to vote for me... why tf would he tell the person I idoled to vote for me?? Either he is braindead or trying to throw us off. Regardless he just fed into my plan to get him out. I was already working on getting Kellen to vote for him and now he just gave me the perfect ammunition mwahahaha PACK YOUR BAGS CUBS
1269 days 9 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Zach:

Confessional: I am ready for Scott to use his steal a vote and send me packing. Also Matt Barn needs to get tf online like ?? Is he even in this game? Maybe he has something goin on irl idk but damn he is never around
1269 days 8 hours ago
TotsTrashy
--- Tyler gets 9th ---
1268 days 8 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Daniel:

Hello, I’m bringing up my confessional count to 2!

Okay so to recap the last couple of days. The Andrew vote sucked but it is essentially the round that broke my trust with a LOT of people in this game. I felt really good with Tyler and Mickle prior to that round but when both of them were saying that they heard nothing knowing very well that my name was the round going around it showed me exactly who they were loyal to, which is Zach. Similarly with Matt, I don’t know why he asked me to join this game if he’s going to be so shady, like truly. He ignores me the whole day and then explains to me what is going to happen AFTER the votes are locked and being read. It’s just so annoying because I really considered him my closest friend in this game but for some reason he doesn’t seem to think the same back.

I chose to use my advantage the round Dino went because I felt that it was the round I screwed over the least amount of people with my vote since regardless they would’ve needed one person to flip. I think it was the right call because I really didn’t see Scott going to rocks that round and my vote is more valuable down the line as it was at final. The Tyler vote was really hard for me because of how much he’s helped me this game, especially pre-merge, but I really feel like I gave him so many chances with me and he, like most of this cast, picked Zach over me. He also sent me a message ‘warning me’ that I was the vote and I guess that’s what made me feel bad about voting him but it just turned out to be another lie by him anyway. I did try to get it switched to mickle but since it’s Scott’s advantage I couldn’t push too hard.

Right now, I have the idol from Scott’s clue and the reason I haven’t told him is because I am absolutely convinced that he has the Chagri idol and is hiding it from me. Also, the fact that he didn’t share the clue with me or deshon shows that his number one is somewhere on the other side, likely Kellen or Matt and that’s something I have to keep in mind.

At this point, I trust Deshon the most in this game just because he has been super honest with me all of post-merge. I do think that he will cut me when he gets the chance but I’m really really hoping that he just wants to go to the end together. If he doesn’t want me in the end then I really believe I have no shot at getting there because nobody else will want to take me. I think people view me as a threat to win for some reason but I have no relation to half the jury and the other half I have or will have pissed off in the unlikely event that I make it to the end. The only person that I’ve told about my idol is deshon and he has told me about his legacy advantage. I need to save it for as long as possible since you guys don’t hide them again.

For today, the vote should be mickle. It’s both good and bad. Good in the sense that it’s keeping big threats around that I can hopefully shift the target to but bad in the sense that I do think mickle would flip to us, but oh well. The problem with today’s vote is that Deshon might be in danger and I want to help him get through today.

I don’t really have an endgame right now, I know that I just need to try for immunities and hope for the best. I trust Deshon and Scott rn as crazy at that sounds but I’m pretty confident that they’ll both cut me once they get the chance, so we’ll see.
1268 days 8 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Deshon:

this game has been a complete and utter mess to say the least, and it started when my bff andrew went home in that bindside. at that point, daniel was my f2 and my closest ally. i could really give two fucks about everyone else... esp the four losers that voted andrew out. i’m also working closely with cubs, and at this point that’s pretty much where my trust stops. the rest of the cast are either not trustworthy, liars, or sheep. so lets get into it shall we... i guess we can start with the obvious..

mickle - the biggest fucking loser, idiot, troll i’ve ever played a game with in my life. i knew when i merged i was gonna have to deal with this dimwit all game because he’s so full of shit that he’s gonna be carried so far into the game.. i mean he’s truly obsessed with me. right off the back, he was throwing andrew and i under the bus saying we were a f2 and shit. we was truly bitter that he flopped in stars and me and andrew went to f3 unscarred. the thing that’s the most obnoxious about is that he just a blatant follower and a sheep. he doesn’t do anything sensible or anything that makes sense. hes an idiot. i tried to put personal aside, and make a deal with him but all he does is fucking lie and he went back and told the other that i wanted zach out when that was never the case. he’s a fucking idiot and sheep

matt - someone who is actually pretty trustworthy in games, and i’ve definitely worked with him before in other games, so i was excited to play with him, but as the game progressed.. his boner for zach grew and grew. he became inactive, and a complete and utter sheep to the biggest threat in the game. i mean he literally logs on, votes or checks the whatever chat their in, votes and logs back off. nothing about his game impresses me. truly a disappointment and will be getting dragged if he makes finals

kellen - i knew kellen coming into this game and as soon as a i saw the cast, i knew what it was gonna be. it was gonna be kellen/zach and their sheep... and guess what.. it fucking it is. however, i still wanted to build a solid foundation and trust with him. since OG paro, we have been working together and he claims im his #2.. but when merge hit i knew he would run back to zach the moment the he had a chance and that’s exactly what he did. i mean at this point it is nearly impossible to work with him considering he will basically go to the finals with zach.. why? i dont know why because he’d fucking lose. its frustrating to say the least but if he votes me this tribal he will be voting off someone who wouldn’t have done that to him at this stage in the game and for that he would lose a jury vote. i dont respect people who can’t play their own individual games within being a duo. its pretty sad.

zach - at the end of the day, this comes down to him being intimidated by my game. even from our original season, he had moments where he wanted me out, but since i was so close with max he never had the chance to get me out and he ended up getting played himself. he knows im a amazing social player and he knows i usually get far in ggs that i play so he doesn’t want to work with someone who he knows he cant beat in the end. me and daniel are huge threats for him. and what’s unfortunate is that im loyal and he could’ve me, but he got so content with his sheep this game, it was basically pointless. if he make it to the end, im 100% voting him if daniel isn’t there. because i dont respect half the people remaining

scott - definitely playing the best social game and playing the middle and he has an outsource of info because he is also freinds with kellen. when will he flip to that side? who knows but its looming and it’s also scary because he confirmed has an idol. hopefully, he doesn’t fuck me over... but if he doesnt i wont be surprised.

cubs is a loyal king love him, daniel is also my loyal new bff <3 love you daniel!! love you andrew!!! <3 im sorry if don’t make it to the end for you but it’s basically impossible with this disgusting cast.
1268 days 8 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Zach:

Confessional: Scott made it very clear in last night’s competition where he stood when he was pushing very hard for Daniel to get the point over me. It has been noted. Unfortunately Kellen would never vote him so i can’t really do anything bc I need the numbers. If I fought hard enough with Kellen I could probably guilt him into voting him but I don’t have the will to argue with him over this game anymore. It’s just too much. It just sucks that deshon can run around and say my name to everyone as the vote and yet Kellen will die before he votes him. I miss Tyler and Josh ugh I’m ready to join those kings in ponderosa

We are trying to paint the narrative that the vote is deshon so that in the case the other 4 vote me deshon knows that is a bad idea bc Kellen wouldnt flip in a 4-4 against me. I am very ready for rocks and I just wish Pretzel could pull the rock tonight. I'm nervous for sure, but this is really the only way it works. I don't care if I'm voted 4-4, just as long as there are no idols played on cubs . If anything I'd like to be voted so that I'd be safe in rocks. Deshon tells Kellen he would be willing to work w me but that I don't really try to work with him, well maybe that's because from the start of merge he had other allies and so did I. He didn't need me and I didn't need him and he also barely put in any work to align w me so I don't know why he is trying to make it seem like only I have done so. Tonight will be key in this game, as every vote so far has been. Woo can't wait !!
1268 days 8 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Kellen:

Scott told me about his power but I did not expect him to use it tonight at all. So today was a hit, and as long as an idol isn't played correctly tomorrow, we could be seeing rocks
1268 days 8 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Kellen:

So, Zach is my #1 and Deshon is probably my #2 right now. However, I got word they were going to be voting Zach tonight and the only person i can really vote for tonight without causing a target on my back is Cubs again. But it could be easy for them to guess Cubs is the vote and idol Zach out. SO... I went to Deshon and told him I might have to vote him tonight. I said, Zach is my friend and I will do what I have to do to keep him in this game, even if it means voting him. I told him he would do the same for Darrius and he would. He told me he understands but is worried people wouldn't go to rocks for him. Now he is trying to get the vote on Mickle/Matt because i said i would flip to save him in a 4-4 tie, but we are really voting cubs and are ready to go to rocks. I'm hoping at the re-vote, my relationships with Deshon and Scott gets one to flip, but if not don't give me that purple rock please :)
1268 days 8 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Deshon:

im voting out cubs, im sorry... add this to my confessional because i want him to see that after the game is over that i was loyal from the beginning but at the end of the day this is survivor and i have to try to be the last one standing and i cannot risk my legacy advantage going to waste if i were to get rocked out.
1268 days 8 hours ago
TotsTrashy
--- Cubs gets 8th ---
1268 days 8 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Kellen:

Well that went perfectly as planned
1268 days 8 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Zach:

Confessional: mickle stayed omg I wanna lick the Cheeto dust from his hands
1267 days 8 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Deshon:

conf: my #1 is so dumb i love him for that
1267 days 8 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Daniel:

oh today has been so so bad

I really wanted to idol out Kellen

but everybody seems to think they're going to the end with him even though his #1 friend on the site Zach is in the game as well

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!