This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tahiti Confessionals

Topic » Tahiti Confessionals

1289 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Scott D:

Walks to podium:  grabs parchment and tears it up.  Takes out new parchment:  Writes down:  JOHN.   Speaks:  Doing this for my own self-preservation as the last hour has been a shit show, and it may be my ass on the line.
1289 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
--- Scott D. gets 12th ---
1289 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
John:

Here's a damn confessional

Scott lied to me about voting to keep me so God blessed him with a rock. I feel good I do. That was the most forward I've been in a while in the early merge and let me tell you I can't be arsed. I'd still like Jimmy to go followed by that fake queen Adam who sent me one word responses until right after the rock draw where hes all of the sudden glad I stayed.
1289 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Pietro:

So right when we merged it was pretty clear there was a line draw in the sand. There is nothing much we could do but to go for the rock draw, sadly it made me lose a loyal ally and now we are outnumbered. I feel like the majority alliance is going to vote me out tonight because Im the biggest threat out of the people in the minority. So I feel like Eoin, Natalie and Erik are all just trying to make me feel confortable so I wont play an idol. But yeah, so far I've been pushing Ryan's name and Eoin, Natalie and Erik all said they were doing it, I hope they are not lying but I feel like they are :(
1289 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ryan:

Ok before I finally get my first good sleep since two days ago of 6 combined hours of sleep, let me rationalize here with you as to why I made the moves I did this round.

Firstly, I knew Adam had already flipped to Ronui beforehand. I just need information to confirm this. The screenshot which I had sent over here proved that he was trying to BS me. Like at least come up with a good lie?

Knowing that he purposefully targetted me, I knew I wasn't the tribal target (unlike what I put up on the public forum). They wouldn't do something like that. I've been fooled once in a game I played almost a year ago (https://iansurvivor.fandom.com/wiki/Survivor:_Konoha ). A literal pedophile gaslighted me in the same manner Adam did, by accusing me that it was my fault I made him distrust me, when I did nothing to prove otherwise. In that tribal, I played an idol on myself, thinking I was going home, but instead one of my closest allies went because I was too emotionally charged. One year later, I'm not making the same mistakes.

Yes, was the voting confessional emotional? Absolutely. I use the strategy of my confessionals to release the in-game anger, without seeming like a dick to the rest of the cast.

Then, tribal occurs. I post the following stuff and in a sense, expose things that are already public. The intention was for them to think I was voting for Adam, even though in my mind if there was another name that came up, I would gladly switch my vote. I did eventually. But they were hoping I was playing such an emotional game that the vote will be 6-5-1, John going home.

Minutes before the vote, John texts me and says that he’s been throwing Jimmy’s name out and Jimmy’s been doing the same. At this point, I presumed that Cubs knew if he stuck with Ronui he’d be guarantee 7th place. So I switched my vote at the last minute.

FROM JIMMY: “who told you they were voting me out; lets compare notes”. A bit condescending, don’t you think, eh?

FROM JIMMY: “can u like; not vote me in the redraw; because john is just gonna team up with natalie and eoin; and run the game; so can u like make a move”. Listen bud, I know when I’ll make my move. Don’t be a condescending son of a fucker here, don’t you remember you voted me out unanimously on Purple’s Survivor Karokaram? You still think I forgot? I’m seventeen, not seven. And also, that explanation as to why I should flip doesn’t make sense. It’s only to help Jimmy, not me. I lose everything and gain nothing by working with Ronui.

So I absolutely blatantly make up an obvious lie even fourth boot Jeremy would be able to see through: Ok I’ll switch. He doesn’t believe what he’s hearing, it’s too good to be true! Jimmy actually believes that I’ll switch my vote. So I don’t.

Revote rolls around, I’m sitting in class, anxiously waiting for the results as the time closes itself to 8am, and then from then I’m not allowed to use my phone. Deadlocked. I glee in excitement and message Jimmy this: Sorry. They’re my alliance.

Of course I know Natalie John and Eoin will try to take reins of the game. I would ideally make a move at 8 or 7, just to ensure that they don’t get too strong. Scott D. pulls the rock, he’s out. Not the ideal outcome as we have both been extremely clean towards each other in terms of lying and stuff. However, it’s a Ronui number down, and I’m cool with that. Yes, on the chat John created, I yelled YAS, but I also PMed Decker and told him about my utmost respect I had for his game. The latter of which I felt was true. I need time to conceal my game so that when I strike, Fautaua won’t see it coming. They will think I’m blindly loyal to them, and then bam the head of the snake will come tumbling down.

Oh yeah, and I blocked Adam over Skype for personal reasons and also because I wanted to continue the persona of completely hating him to the point I tunnel-visioned myself in the game.

Numbers are 6-5, someone could easily flip, so I need to hold out hope everything stays as usual this round. I need the immunity necklace or IOTI visit next round.

And for the record, I will win this game.
1289 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
— Ryan gets 11th —
1289 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ryan:

Last words:
Not this way, not this way I wanted to end my final Tengaged group game.

*buries head in hands*

Well, this is the end for me. I wasn’t blindsided, I took the game into my own hands and I’m glad I did. This is adios and sayonara from the King.
1289 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Cubs:

Confessional + Vote:
Well I don’t feel as good as I used to! But I still think I’m good tonight. Haven’t heard much from anyone at all. Still feel strong and safe with both alliances but I really don’t have any f3 deals or anything like that. I’m just gonna keep riding this wave in the middle and see where it takes me. John thought I voted to save him when I really went to rocks to try and get him out. Sorry boss, hopefully tonight gets the job done.

VOTE: John
1289 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Cubs:

Sorry I haven’t sent many confessionals over been super busy with work. HOLY FUCK. Let’s go back to rocks real quick. Did not expect that, I didn’t expect a tie on the original or the revote. Then, my #1 ally Scott got rocked out. I’m in my “tribal swap depression” thinking it’s OVER for me. Then the other alliance comes up to me and goes “thanks for voting with us!!!” And I’m like ??????? HUH. Of course I’m not gonna be like “actually I didn’t vote with any of u.” So here I am in two separate alliances. I threw my vote towards Erik because I knew he wasn’t in my OG alliance and that helped because Ryan went home, 6 votes so it seems like I’m with my original tribe BUT I also voted for Erik so I still seem loyal to the new alliance. I wasn’t as invested bc like I said I was extremely busy with work - now I’m fucking back baby! TOP TEN.
1289 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
John:

i could be getting like fooled here but i cant lie i was feeling pretty hopeless so

if this last minute plan actually goes through

ill feel a lot better about this season truly
1289 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Natalie:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/77/25/66/77256697717772edff3cc42d688c32d8.gif

I HAVE POWER IN THIS MOTHER FUDGING GAME! YESSSSSS! I have found the Hidden Immunity Idol after receiving my clue for winning immunity and I couldn't be happier and at ~ease~ than at this very moment.

Not only do I have every single person in this cast questioning my loyalty, but they're gonna go crazy when they find out they won't be getting rid of me that easily. I know eventually someone is going to find out that this idol is missing because the last clue was very detailed, but so be it.

Right now, I just know i don't want to align myself with EOIN because the amount of times he's asked me if I am flipping was enough to get me TO FLIP. And every time I've agreed to vote someone in our little group chat alliance, turns out the person I would suggest would then confront me about it.

Overall, I'm over this entire cast and I plan to play the middle until I flip flop my way out of the game OR make finale where nobody will vote for me to win. *shrugs*
1289 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
--- Erik gets 10th ---

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!