This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tahiti Confessionals

Topic » Tahiti Confessionals

1311 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
--- Matt gets 17th ---
1311 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Darrius:

Confessional #2 : It feels good to have the last two challenges because I honestly don't know where I stand with my tribe. I have done a good job of trying to be social but I think I am also making myself look like a threat by how well I am doing at our tribe challeges, but I dont think ill be targeted for that until a little later on.
1311 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Alexander:

Wooohooo I'm glad i survived tribal, Now i think i'm in a good position in this game, There was a misconception that i was inactive, Which i wasn't i just forgot i applied in this game. But now that i'm back and ready to play the game, There's several reasons as to why i targeted Matt, It could've been anyone, But knowing Matt from previous games just by looking at other group games, I was like why not pitch the idea in getting rid of him and saving my ass, I made a group of 5 majority GO BIG OR GO HOME, And swayed them in voting my way, I have some i trust more than others. I have a lot of F2s made myself vulnerable as much as possible. Which made me gain leverage in this vote.

Now I feel like a swap is coming and I think Scott D is right, But also i don't know nor can i tell how much Scott D is loyal to me, He did say I'm his RIDE OR DIE. But still alot of people are coming to me that Scott D is throwing my name out there to Scotty(Soccer) I don't know what's the play here, Apparently Erik and Justin don't like me is what Scott D told me. I think he's trying to get me nervous or something, He wants to get rid of Soccer(Scotty) Which i'm not ok doing I'm more concerned of him saying that he has Justin 100% as a vote. Which scares me. Now my play here is just to soak as much information as possible and see where i'm headed .
1311 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Cubs:

Look what I got!!! *flashes parchment* WOW. Did not expect to win this at all. I put in little to ZERO effort into the flash game, so Jeremy must be AWFUL at this shit. That's what he gets for not saying good luck back. I'll probably tell Justin because I trust him the most and he was honest with me, but I haven't decided how much exactly I'll share. I might make up some sort of weaker advantage. Also, I could play this advantage for my tribe in a challenge but I would prefer to keep it to myself for down the road. I just hope I can trust Justin with the info.
1311 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Pietro:

https://media.tenor.com/images/9e2c7b52023a200fa737bbb28e1dc5c7/tenor.gif

So Path was for sure going home, until he decided to reach me up. I've played with Path before and it was so weird that he wasnt active. But then he showed up! I told him that his name was going around, and if we wanted him to stay we had to either find an idol or push for another name. We agreed that the biggest threat and the easiest person to push would be Gigi. He said he felt good with Scott D, so that would be one vote for us. However we still needed 2 more. So I went to work and I convinced Jimmy and Cub to vote with me, both were kinda down and kinda not. So I told Path that he should make a group of us 5 so everyone would feel safer to flip.

Then Erik came to me saying he thought that I should change my vote because the majority was leaning towards Matt, and I was like "omg, really??? i didnt know that, thanks for letting me know! changing my vote"

At this point, I have a final 2 with Jimmy, Path and Cub. Also me and Erik are kinda close. I honestly think that those 3 really trust me, and I feel very confortable in this tribe.
1311 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Cubs:

This is my pre-vote confessional. WOW. This has been quite a whirlwind. Since yesterday a lot of shit has happened. At first we were all gonna just vote out Erik because Scotty was good in challenges and Erik wasn't part of our core 5. Right now we have a core 5 with myself, the duo returners, ScottD and Alex. We were gonna vote out Erik but out of nowhere Justin started throwing out names. Then Justin added ScottD and I to an alliance of 4 with him and Erik. Which left ScottD and I in the middle. Scott sort of went cray cray and started coming up with all these scenarios. Thank God everyone realized he looked like an absolute psychopath, which he is. He's playing way too hard way early. It's the THIRD tribal bro CHILLLLLL. But anyways we're going with Justin which is gonna fuck up an alliance in the other game that I'm playing but that game is not well organized and this one is more fun. Put that in the group info. "More organized than other group games" LMAO. Peace.
1311 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Erik:

Hi!

I’m kinda sad that we have to go to tribal council! Our tribe hasn’t been doing well when it comes to challenges.

Last vote was very interesting, it seemed like everything was going to be path to go home. But then path became active and decided to flip the vote on Matt.

Anyways this tribal council is going to be very interesting, I’m in this four person alliance with Justin, Cub, and Scott D. I trust Justin and Cub the most. Then I have Pietro and he seems to trust me and path as well. Scotty and I’s relationship is very rocky, i don’t think i can trust him but i did tell him that Scott D is after him so it can deflect all of his attention toward Scott D and not me.

This vote is going to be tricky and it will definitely be clear to me on who i can trust and not trust anymore going forward. I hope the vote isn’t me but we shall see.

P.S So sorry for doing this late, I don’t think anyone cares but I’m so disappointed that i failed a freakin college exam but that’s not the point....

Anyways bye everyone
1311 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Scott D:

Walks up to podium:  Grabs pen and parchment.  Writes down:  SCOTTY (SJ SOCCER).  Speaks:  You are too big a threat, but you are a cool dude bro.  Good luck.        Confessional:  Boy! what a change a day makes.  This game has suddenly gotten exciting.  I am currently in 2 alliances, and Cubs and I are the only ones in both.  First alliance is with Alex (who has suddenly become a very loyal ally), Pietro, Jimmy and Cubs, and the other is with Justin, Erik and Cubs.   Scotty is the only one not in either alliance, so naturally he needs to be the vote today.  Scotty will of course be pissed at me for voting him out, but it's pre-jury so idgaf.  Justin and Erik are voting Jimmy and are expecting me and Cubs to do so too, but we aren't.  Hopefully they wont be too pissed off at me for not voting with them, but it's inevitable that I have to choose a side today in the vote.  Sucks being the middle....nahhhh no it doesn't...I love this shit!

scott, 4:32 PM
SWITCHING VOTE

Walks up to podium: grabs parchment out of urn...tears it up.    Takes out new parchment...writes down:  JUSTIN.  Speaks:  You played too hard too early.     Confessional:  Apparently Justin has thrown out names of other people in my alliance of 5 and has pissed off several people.  It seems like the popular vote is to vote Justin and not Scotty, which I'm personally against, but I will do it to save face with the others.  I just don't know how valuable an asset Justin will be to moving forward.  He is more of a loose cannon than I thought.
1311 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Vlad:

Ok so i know i was real busy and didnt send confessionals but ill start now

So basically coming into this game I wanted to play different, have people come to me as i act like i dont care about the game much and at the same time didnt wanna show my challenges assets for now.. I always become a target early game and have myself flop early jury.. IM TRYING something different.. idk if its gonna work...

Anyways as of now I feel ok with Ryan .. somewhat Eoin and I guess Darrius tho i preffer a lot of people from the OT but i need Scotty to leave somehow :/

I have also decided to let people know about my powers so they dont feel like i have too much power in this game.. it may bite me in the butt .. but im hoping it builds some trust with some people

Anyways ill try and explain all my relationships and so on tomorrow after work
1311 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
--- Justin gets 16th ---
1311 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Scottie:

Alright. So I see this cast and am immediately on edge. I know 2-3 people and then there are a few more than I know I won't be working with.

I prayed to all the Gods of every religion that I would not be put on a tribe with Vlad and thank the lord I wasn't. Me and him just got out of a very rocky game where he tried to blindside me for 12th and he ended up being voted out instead. Normally, I'd say good game and you might wonder why I would be mad at him for failing? Well, based on the jury house and his conversations with me after. He legit told me he wanted to work with me again in a future game and we should join together. I was like that is the entire fucking problem. You pregame group games with people and it makes it not fun.

So, I am not working with him and will be targeting him. Sure, it may get me a double digit placement or non-jury spot but I don't care.

Alright so I look at my tribe and see a couple of people I know. Bb5lover, gigi10, gbpack. And then either just recognize or not even know the other ones. I try not to play the first few votes too hard and let other people throw names out. Well, we win challenge one which is great. But we lose challenge 2.
1311 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Scottie:

We lost Challenge 2 :(

It's fine. Can't win them all. Ok so Path/Alex hasn't been active the entire game and it seems to be the name everyone is feeding me. I don't expect anything out of the ordinary. I even had Matt go around and ask people about the vote just to make sure it was Alex.

Tribal comes and the votes are being revealed... and alas Matt is blindsided in a 7-2 vote. OF COURSE I am one of the 2 in minority along with Matt. I am immediately pissed off that everyone lied to me. Even Jimmy who I trust a lot.

Well, either I reach out to people or they message me and everyone but me conveniently found out right before day change to switch to Matt. SMH right.

We losing Challenge 3 which I expected. Our tribe is so inactive as a whole.

I immediately go to Jimmy and am straight up with him. He doesn't feed me bullshit and tells me not to trust the other Scott (gbpack). So apparently the other Scott was throwing my name around to other people especially Alex while also telling Alex to vote me. So what do I do? I go straight to Path and tell him that I don't want to target him again and for him to give me a chance to show him he can trust me. He basically says he doesn't want to vote me either and we'd figure out something.

By talking to most everyone and feeding what everyone is saying to Jimmy, me Jimmy Alex and Pietro form a 4 person alliance chat to discuss. I put in screenshots of Justin talking shit about them to me. So this gets them 3 on my side for the vote. Apparently, Scott and Erik were going to vote me and Justin and Cubs were going to vote Jimmy. So our 4 votes should go through on whoever we voted which we decided would be Justin. Somehow packers and cubs caught wind of this vote and decided to go with majority and not risk a tie.

Now, I'm not stupid. I know either pietro or Alex was feeding them this info which means idk if our 4 person chat is as tight as I hoped it would be. Nonetheless, I had to trust it for at least this vote because I did not have another option. Luckily, Justin was voted out 6-2 with Erik also being a minority vote. He comes up to me after the vote and is like "thanks for the heads up". Well bitch, you didn't give me a heads up the day before the vote so consider it even.
1311 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Scottie:

We won today's challenge thank the ever fucking lord. Our tribe is still way inactive and people aren't showing up to shit but that is fine.

I am worried a swap or something is coming soon because I do not get along with a lot of the other Tribe. I am going to try to smooth things over with John tonight because he's a good gameplayer.

Eoin did tell me a day ago that Eclipse, Vlad, and John have a final 3 chat and Eoin is the fourth person in that. This is perfect information because I am going to get it into people's head that those three are tight so that maybe i can get the target so big one of them goes before me and then go from there. But let me not get ahead of myself before then. Never know what will happen!

Right now on my tribe:

I trust Jimmy completely.

I trust Pietro and Alex a lot but not 100% yet.

I trust cubs a good bit.

I do not trust Erik that much but a little bit.

I do not trust other Scott at fucking all. He has been leaking my name to everyone and just playing way too damn hard. If I had it my way, I would've blindsided him at tribal today.

Off to look for the idol that I've already spent an hour looking for to no avail. Definitely not my strong suit :(
1309 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ryan:

Jeremy, incompetence and confrontational personality are fine separate. Together, you’re just a dick and asking to get voted out.

Ryan, 8:00 AM
Sure, paranoia? Yes. I get everyone wasn’t being genuine with me. It shouldn’t be that simple that everyone wanted Jeremy gone. I needed to stop being a deer in headlights and get my head in the game.

They probably wanted me out because I completely orchestrated that vote

My target’s already huge and this move doesn’t change anything. If anything, the target naturally increases day by day.

That being said, I’d rather waste my power and stay one more day than not use it and get voted out in possession of it. I also aggressively asked today to go so that doesn’t help my case.

Oh yeah, and by the way, while I still have time back at camp I’m gonna search for the idol. It’s probably found by now but information is key and if someone found it already I can call them out at this tribal and not have any further implications affecting me this vote.

Ryan, 10:46 AM

I had an inkling this was gonna be my night unless I’d played that advantage

And this conversation was sus

It did not make any sense at all

Without me here, I strategically force them into a position whereby if they choose not to vote unanimously they will be lying to me; if they do I just forced their hand into voting Jeremy out. They did the dirty work for me then.
1309 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
--- Jeremy gets 15th ---

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!