This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tahiti Confessionals

Topic » Tahiti Confessionals

1301 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
1299 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ryan:

The winner of Survivor Tahiti: Ryan!!!

Oh hey, I'm Ryan, you might've wondered how I got here.

PRE-GAME CONFESSIONAL

I'm going full villain this season. No holding back. I'll be a complete snarky bitch.

looks at my tribe full of losers

I think I should be fine. I have a pre-game with Vlad but I'm pretty sure he's formed a dozen other alliances. He's sneaky and even though I'm working with him as a producer for V&W he's probably gonna toss me aside soon enough. I'll wait for around the merge to cut him out.

Scott J. has it out for Vlad (? may be fake) this season so I'll keep him around as best as I can. I want one of them to take the shot at the other and keep my hands clean.

Oh you wanna know my nickname? It's the Possum. Hold back until the right time to make those moves.

People I'm talking to right now: Julio, John, Vlad and Eoin. Eoin's a total bitch he cut me out from his game series because I said I didn't want to deal with Kelly0412. Chump doesn't know I perform better than him at these kinds of games.

He also kept me in the dark about his decision. He should really use that 187IQ brain of his if he thinks I’ll be loyal to him.
1299 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ryan:

Here’s the thing, NONE of this makes any sense!

How can we out-win the other tribe

This is such bullshit logic and he’s buying into it

Survivor should really change its motto to Out-win Out-bull Out-shit because that’s what I’m doing rn

Ryan, 11:36 AM
Darrius tried to fuck me over in SARS1: Free Agents. His ass better watch out.

Ryan, 7:17 PM
see what a bunch of losers.

Ryan, 7:53 PM
We’ll what did I say, a bunch of fucking losers.
1299 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ryan:

I’m probably going home at this point, Jeremy’s a complete dumbass and can’t type jack shit properly, everyone’s saying ‘they don’t have a name in mind yet’. Oh please, you would’ve figured it out by now.

Ryan, 9:07 AM
If I’m gonna go, I’m not Jacob Derwin-ing out of here. I’m Vlachos-ing outta here.

I have John, Vlad and Eoin

My target is Sandy

Since no one wants to name anyone

Julio and Darrius have yet to resp

AJ sketches me out I think he has a pre-made with Sandy

And frankly I think Sandy is a pathetic being. You just come in to the end of the challenge like saying “sorry”. Please what’s that gonna do.

Ryan, 9:18 AM
I think John’s the trustable person here

He comes off as genuine

Eoin wants a four of me, Vlad, and John with himself but in reality, if this happens I can control this alliance because I’m more insulated then everyone else.

Ryan, 11:37 AM

Jeremy is seriously. A fucking. Twat. I have no clue how he gets on real life with his kind of behaviour
1299 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Erik:

Hi!!

I’m very excited to play this new group game! Yesterday was our first immunity challenge, and i didn’t attend to help out which i feel bad even though we won! I did tell my tribe that i was working but in reality i was out shopping...

So far I feel really good about Cubs, Scott. D and Justin. Justin wanted to work with me and Matt so I told him that I was down for it! As long it keeps me in a good position in the game, I’m all for it.

I did play in a group game with Pietro, and we left on good terms but I haven’t had the chance to catch up with him and see where we can go from here.

I’m so excited to play and i can’t wait to get started

:)
1299 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Natalie:

To Ryan I guess...

Mini confessional:

I think I’m going home because these dicks are avoiding me hard core but we’ll see :s
1299 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Matt:

LMAO WILLIAM WHAT IS THIS CAST??? Kinda funny, but at least you got a cast!! I imagine it’s hard with the current state of tg and you wanting mostly rookies.

My tribes fine ig, it’s jsut a bunch of noobs idk along w like Scott, bb5 (I forget his name and am not looking it up) and gbpack whatever. And then the other returnee, ravenclaw I think? Honestly I’d wanna target the returnees first if possible but I’ll just go with the flow at the start. I think it’ll be easy to get past the first few votes because of how inactive a lot of the cast seems to be. But we’ll see during the week if people get more active ig.

On the OT I know vlad (duh) and eoin, who I’d wanna work with if a swap happens or at merge. Other than them idk anyone hehe.

I’m PRAYING this game isn’t toxic because I’ve been in way too many of them lately, and it doesn’t seem like it will be so that’s good.

Hope you enjoy hosting my gamebot self =] 

Oh I just looked and i also know Adam and John on the OT. John seems like a cool dude and Adam is a cock and I’ll vote him out whenever given the chance.
1299 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Paulette:

I’m #FLIPPINGTHEVOTE to save my good friend Sandy. If this works - bye Ryan!
1299 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
--- Sandy gets 18th ---
1299 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Cubs:

Look what I got!!! *flashes parchment* WOW. Did not expect to win this at all. I put in little to ZERO effort into the flash game, so Jeremy must be AWFUL at this shit. That's what he gets for not saying good luck back. I'll probably tell Justin because I trust him the most and he was honest with me, but I haven't decided how much exactly I'll share. I might make up some sort of weaker advantage. Also, I could play this advantage for my tribe in a challenge but I would prefer to keep it to myself for down the road. I just hope I can trust Justin with the info.
1299 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Cubs:

Well here we are! Approaching our first Tribal Council. I think I've been making decent relationships. I've talked to almost everyone which is good. I don't have a multiple person alliance though which is worrying me so I'm trying to get that going. Right now I like Pietro a lot. He's threatening as a returning player and I can tell he's smart, but it's early enough to where I feel like nothing crazy will happen. I've probably gotten along with him, Scotty and Justin the best. So here I am ready to vote Alexander/Path and out of nowhere he starts becoming ACTIVE. THEN Pietro is like "Yo, Matt has relationships on the other side, Path says we should try and take him out." Which is a GREAT idea because I have ZERO relationships to the other tribe. But 1. Would we get the numbers? And 2. I don't want to betray all the people I told I was voting for Path. We'll see how it goes but if we get the numbers, the blindside could be CRAZY.
1299 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ryan:

So Jeremy’s trying to play both sides right here.

Sandy: Eoin, John, Vlad, Darrius, Myself, Julio

Ryan: Jeremy, Sandy, AJ

As far as I know.

He’s a fucker through and through and he’s next on my hit list

Unless I get an inkling that he has an advantage

Then the target switches to Paulette

It helps that John Darius and Vlad want him out

Which makes my life ten times easier

I don’t have to convince them to vote for Jeremy

Again, possum strategy starts here. I’ve insulated myself well enough everyone’s eyes are on Jeremy and not me. I’m running the show here and no one gets it.
1299 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Scott D.:

Walks up to podium.  Grabs pen and parchment.  Writes down:  ALEXANDER   Speaks:  Sorry bro, but you're inactive.     

Confessional:   This game is sooooooooo sleepy.    Not much action going on.  I don't have anyone that I can truly trust yet in this group.   I feel like a lion locked in his cage.  I am way better a player than mostly everyone in our tribe, but I am afraid to make big moves at this point in the game.  I am a natural leader, but I am playing lowkey at this point.  Too early.

scott, 1:08 PM
walks up to podium.  IM CHANGING MY VOTE @Will AND @dana.   Rips up alexander vote and writes down: MATT.  Speaks:  It's never too early for a blindside.     Confessional:  Alex woke up and decided to start playing.  I decided to fill him in on his name being out there (I conveniently didnt mention to him that I was one of the ones who threw it out there to begin with ) and he decided to start playing the game.  He filled me in that Matt has a lot of connections in the OT, including a very dangerous player in Vlad.   So it may be time to cut Matt.
1297 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Natalie:

I landed on this island a day and a half late but I can't be more excited to be here!!!! I couldn't make the challenge yesterday because I was hosting family but they left this morning and now I'm excited for my game to BLOOM and pick up!

https://inside-survivor.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Parv1.gif

At tonights challenge I'm gonna make sure my tribe avoids tribal at all cost because I need a night off. Not because I'm busy but because I need to start genuine conversations with these people while not at tribal. For some reason convos like that are much difficult with the stress of tribal on top of it so thats never fun. Getting the opportunity to speak to these people intimately will greatly benefit my game until the pre-made eventually wipes me out lmao.

Overall, I can see myself working with a few members on this tribe. There are some old school folks on my tribe like John, which I immediately flocked to and I'm excited to start something there. Then we have Darrius, Paulette and Eoin who are more characters but I know they can benefit my game and vice versa.

-AFTER THE CHALLENGE-
AND WE DID IT! WE WON!!! Gonna go do a little bit of flirting maybe
1297 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Pietro:

So comming here as a returnee I definately have something to prove. The way I played the game last time was terrible and I regret everything I did that time around. This season I want to show why I'm one of the best.
Right when I found out the tribes and the cast I realised I had no idea who this people were.
https://media1.tenor.com/images/c9fad4f0112c99e95f0259d29c4be05b/tenor.gif
This can be an advantage for me, cause usually when I play a game I'm targeted by the people who I have already played with (cause they see how threatening I am). But this people never seen me before, so I'm gonna try my hardest to downplay my habilites. After talking to everyone I was showing them how terrible of a player I was on my season, and I also tried to pretend me and Jimmy didn't really work together.

I already told Jimmy that I have got his back and he's my final 2. I fucked him over on our season by not flipping but I'm not doing this again.
I really like my tribe and I feel like I'm doing a good social game, I had good convos with scott D., milk, scotty and matt. And for this first vote it seems like the target is gonna be either Alexander or Path cause they are both very inactive. After chatting with people a bit it seems like its gonna be Path, but I dont have a preference and I dont care which one of them goes, so I won't push anything.
1297 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Cubs:

Well here we are! Approaching our first Tribal Council. I think I've been making decent relationships. I've talked to almost everyone which is good. I don't have a multiple person alliance though which is worrying me so I'm trying to get that going. Right now I like Pietro a lot. He's threatening as a returning player and I can tell he's smart, but it's early enough to where I feel like nothing crazy will happen. I've probably gotten along with him, Scotty and Justin the best. So here I am ready to vote Alexander/Path and out of nowhere he starts becoming ACTIVE. THEN Pietro is like "Yo, Matt has relationships on the other side, Path says we should try and take him out." Which is a GREAT idea because I have ZERO relationships to the other tribe. But 1. Would we get the numbers? And 2. I don't want to betray all the people I told I was voting for Path. We'll see how it goes but if we get the numbers, the blindside could be CRAZY.

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!