This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Santorini Confessionals

Topic » Santorini Confessionals

1400 days ago
TotsTrashy
Ryan:

I swear to God, information spreads in this game like an STD.

Last vote, Rick plays his idol and Zach goes home. Then there's that mysterious vote for Tyler which, at least on our end, nobody really knows who cast. I think it might've been Adam, but I really don't know. Either way, yesterday at least flushed out Rick's idol, but it also flushed out Ben's, which could've definitely come in handy at either this vote or the next one. AND on top of that, Rick's idol was NOT the merge idol -- which led Ben to deduce that the duos advantage had to do with idols -- either partners were given idol halves, or the parter who won a competition was given an idol. I mean, maybe Rick had the idol from our original tribe, but I thought Keith had that?

After the vote, I got full radio silence from Johnny and Rick. Apparently Johnny screamed at Eric, but I literally got nothing -- so, either I'm not worth the time or they never trusted me to begin with. Either way, that's fine. If I'm not taking the heat for that vote, then maybe I can secure a jury vote if I make it to the end.

Then, going into THIS vote, I figured the lines were drawn pretty firmly in the sand. Johnny/Rick/Tyler/maybe Adam vs. Me/Keith/Ben/Eric.

But that is evidently not the case. Our side of the tribe started talking about the vote, and Rick was the name that came up. But apparently the other side of the tribe, being Johnny/Rick/maybe Adam, were voting Tyler. So, what the fuck? I figured if that was the case, Tyler can't vote himself, let's pull him in and make a move on Johnny. We went back and forth for a while, but Ben's phone was about to die (because he was having SEX and going to the BEACH, while meanwhile I'm a Born Again Virgin since quarantine started), so, with not much time on the clock, I pushed the Johnny vote and everyone agreed.

So, you would think 5 votes against Johnny, right? No.

Apparently Keith is still playing both sides, and he is pretty close with Johnny. So Keith I don't think will vote with us tonight, I think he'll vote for Tyler. That WOULD be a problem, making the vote 4-4, but Eric then tells me that Adam is definitely voting Rick.

?????

I actually can't keep track of this anymore, and ever since last vote I only get information from Eric, Ben, and Keith, and I don't trust Keith, and I don't think Ben and Eric are super in the loop either. I actually have no idea what will happen 10 minutes from now.

It could be a 4-3-1 vote, with 4 votes Johnny (Me/Tyler/Ben/Eric), 3 votes Tyler (Johnny/Keith/Rick), 1 vote Rick (Adam).

It could be a 5-3 vote, if Keith is actually loyal to us.

It could be a 4-4 vote, if Keith flips and Adam gets roped into voting for Tyler.

Or I could be totally in the dark, and it will be something else entirely. So, thank god I have the immunity necklace tonight! It was such a good night to win it, and if I can win it again, I will -- because I don't trust most of these people, and I think I could be in trouble very soon if I don't stay on my toes.
1400 days ago
TotsTrashy
Eric:

I'd like to say I have no regrets about making Rick and Ben use their idols last round

despite my protestations in the call yesterday

Eric, 4:56 PM
me @ Ben asking me to vote for him ?

I just had a convo with him about trying to make us not seem like a duo

I vote dot dot dot

Rick

Eric, 5:24 PM
This cast is cracked
1399 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
--- Tyler gets 8th ---
1399 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Keith:

ugh LOL!
So that kinda sucked.

I had myself right in the middle, but I had little to no confidence in Johnny/Rick's side. They (rick specifically) turned on Tyler so fast that it almost made no sense. Johnny wanted to pull adam in at f7 to go against ben, but adam immediately leaked that to ben.

So that group as a whole would not have worked. I don't trust Rick and I don't trust Adam, so I stayed with Ben and Ryan & voted out Johnny. Unfortunately I think Tyler told Johnny he was getting votes which would be ridiculous cause Tyler just got himself out...oo unless that's a lie. idk why but I think Eric is up to EVERYTHING lmao so maybe he did it.

So NOW Johnny is still here, the biggest immunity threat & off to find the idol I couldn't be bothered to look for without a clue. Johnny will gun for me because I voted him out, and that's fine I can use my idol. But I'll spend my time with Johnny turning everything on Adam. Adam wanted to set himself up as the swing and he leaked shit before I did ANYTHING! Its his fault :-)
it wont work but we'll give it a whirl lmao
1399 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Big Ben:

I'm extremely lazy.

Yesterday, was chaos and not sure why I decided to go to the beach of all days.  Anyways, Johnny is being a tad aggressive with me as of right now.  Not sure why?  He hasn't spoken to me and kept asking me for answers.  Umm, communication is a two way street?  Like weren't you trying to get me out next?

Anyways, I'm probably on the chopper again.  I actually think they'll go for KidA or Keith today and that's cool.  If it's me I get it.  However, I'm pretty sure for the me, Eric, Ryan, and Keith coalition we're going to vote for Rick sadly.  However, something tells me Eric is going to go to Johnny and say he's voting out Keith tonight to flush the idol.  Johnny is self-interested so he won't play shit for Rick.  That would leave me and Eric in the middle between Johnny/Adam and Keith/Ryan. 

My ideal final three is Me, Eric, and Ryan at this time.  I don't think I really can beat anyone left but those two are my best odds as this jury hates me.  I probably would get a couple votes on this jury tbh but it wouldn't be deserved after my gameplay last round.
1399 days 1 hour ago
TotsTrashy
Ryan:

OK, so Tyler fully got himself voted out. I almost had Johnny OUT of this game, and Tyler, moments before the vote, goes to him and lets him know that he is getting votes. I could've CRIED in happiness when Will said nobody stood to play an idol, and then my heart sunk, and Tyler went home, and Johnny went on to win the next immunity. C'est le vie. He is a force in this game, for sure.

But honestly, it kind of worked out. Johnny exposed Keith in the chat and ENSURED he would vote for him at the next tribal council to try to flush his idol. Keith's options have been shut down, and now I'm more confident that he does want to side with Ben, Eric, and I, if only to protect himself. We had a chat, and Keith said in that Final 4, Eric would probably vote for him. And I told him in that case I would vote with him to tie things up and give him a chance, which I think he appreciated and hopefully believes.

Am I lying? I don't know. I don't think so. I think Keith is a contender to win, but maybe he played both sides for too long and rubbed people the wrong way. I played both sides as well, but after the Rick vote I made it clear that I was playing this game on the other side. I didn't continue to lie.

And now the other side of the tribe is crumbling -- I think all of them were less "together" than I thought over the past couple tribals. Johnny is deadset on voting Keith, and meanwhile Rick, who must know he's on the chopping block, is trying to pull me/Keith/Eric into voting out Adam. Keith approached me with the idea, too, and I kind of shut it down --  Adam has to go, but why go behind Ben's back at this point? If we want that Final 4, Ben needs to trust us.

Rick's scrambling makes me think he doesn't have an idol. He says he has no allegiances in this game anymore, and I think Johnny feels the same way. That's PERFECT. What Adam/Rick/Johnny should do is stick together and try to use an idol to tie things up, then deadlock at F6. Otherwise, unless Johnny goes on an immunity run (totally possible), they are all going to the jury. But it doesn't look like that's going to happen, and if Johnny does find the re-hidden merge idol, he will likely keep it for himself.

I'm shocked. I thought for sure I would get votes at some point soon, but between the immunity win last round and the clusterfuck this round, I think I will actually get out with 0 votes. And I'm starting to see a route for myself to the Final Tribal, which I'm hoping is a F3. Rick goes tonight. If we beat Johnny in the challenge at F6, we vote for him and maybe split votes to avoid an idol. Same thing at F5, whether it is Johnny or Adam. Then, with Keith, Eric, Ben, and I in the Final 4, I think I have enough options to get by. Keith and Eric go for each other. Ben and I vote accordingly.

It's crazy to think that I could potentially, potentially win this season, and that hope is keeping me dedicated. What stands in my way is mainly Johnny, his challenge prowess, and the clues he'll get to find that second idol. If I can keep that from happening, I think I might secure my spot in the end.
1399 days 1 hour ago
TotsTrashy
Keith:

So I guess the vote today is Rick.

It should be Ben, Ryan, Myself, Eric and Adam.

the quietness of this game just adds to the anxiety of it all. I haven't heard of Johnny agreeing to anything with anyone, so i'd imagine he sticks with voting for me. And because Rick would have no one else to vote (he pitched voting adam but no one wants to do it) so he'd probably vote for me.

It then kinda comes down to Adam and Eric. I believe that Ben and Ryan wouldn't turn on me here, so it would take both Adam and Eric for me to go. If Adam is more solid with Johnny than I could see him doing it, but so far he's just been sticking with Ben's side. He leaked everything Johnny was saying to Ben so there's no reason to believe he's back onto Johnny's side.

Eric, I could totally see taking me out which is worrisome. He obviously has close ties to Rick and to me it kinda makes no sense why he'd want his partner to go. He's gotta want either Rick, me or adam and he didnt seem that interested in voting adam....so hmm

I'd hate to waste the idol tonight and leave Johnny in top 6 with his. I'd feel very vulnerable, but I DONT WANNA GO HOME TONIGHT!!! That being said, having my idol 6 would be so freaking good to ensure that Ben Ryan and I move forward together.

gah.
idk why anyone is saying i should win im clearly SO CONFUSED ALWAYS
1399 days 1 hour ago
TotsTrashy
Keith:

ok so they ARE voting for me.
Eric is the one im not confident about and hes the one the told me...IS THAT A JEDI MIND TRICK???? probably not but im scared cry baby bitch so im playing it anyways lmao.

that means Rick is gonna have the majority of the votes - even if its just Ben and Ryan.

Im gonna throw my vote onto Adam just in case an idol gets played for Rick. If Johnny has one he could choose to save Rick, knowing he can count on immunities. I bet he would keep it for himself so I *might* just be fine, but we're not risking it.. we're just not.
1399 days 1 hour ago
TotsTrashy
--- Rick gets 7th ---
1399 days 1 hour ago
TotsTrashy
Ryan:

Well, that vote went according to plan but maybe roll back everything I said about possibly winning...

BigBen, 6:10 PM
Lol we’re such sheep rn
And idgaf

6:11 PM
Lol to who, keith?

BigBen, 6:11 PM
Nah like to everyone
Idt anyone respects us

6:11 PM
Maybe not lol, im not sure

BigBen, 6:12 PM
Mhm

6:13 PM
I feel good about my game so far tbh
but if I get to the end I guess the jury will make that call LOL

BigBen, 6:13 PM
Lol I’m def not confident bout my game
I’m lazy asf

And then, to top it all, Adam talked to me for the first time and said THIS:

Adam, 6:11 PM
lmfao I can’t lie
I did forget you were in the gsme

OK, understandable with Adam, but I'm not sheeping anyone or playing a super UTR game -- at least I don't think, unless I have literally no self-awareness. I'm gonna try not to let any of that get to me and continue doing what I'm doing, but WOW, of course that happens the moment I even start thinking about FTC.
1398 days 22 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Keith:

https://i0.wp.com/www.allabouttrh.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/LVP.gif?fit=500%2C281&ssl=1

She's back in the game folks :)

*skips around with my idol*
https://38.media.tumblr.com/60abc7e68760cef6dbe1417cc3ffe23a/tumblr_nf5cw9efdz1seznd4o1_r2_500.gif

im SO happy I have this and can ensure my place in the top 5, but gee now what do I DO with it and who do I tell.......

rn theres so many different things running thru my mind that theres no point even writing them out cause it makes no sense.

im sure my final 3 (ben, ryan) is the same final 3 for eric, so leaving him in the game and taking out adam COULD be detrimental later. If I can get eric out, I think me ryan and ben are set. But can I get that to happen?

STAY TUNED!

https://the-hollywood-gossip-res.cloudinary.com/iu/s--2nXSQSV9--/c_scale,f_auto,h_389,q_auto,w_696/v1452628037/lisa-vanderpump-accepts-this-emmy-gif
1398 days 22 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Ryan:

I don't think we can beat him. Honestly, I think he could win his way out to the final 3, and at this point, I kind of need to plan accordingly so I at least have a chance to vouch for myself.

(Also, apologies for rambling in these and NOT being entertaining, I use confessionals almost as a game journal to keep track of my thoughts and make sure I have everything straight).

I've been looking for the idol basically since the challenge ended, but without a clue it almost feels pointless. I'm not going to give up yet, though -- finding this thing will likely be the difference between keeping our 4some intact or scrambling against each other.

If we do have to scramble against each other, Keith seems pretty sure that Eric will go against him. Ben also seems kind of checked out of this game, and he offered to potentially martyr himself so the rest of us can stay. I guess what it really comes down to is who Johnny/Adam will vote for. Johnny put out an open invite to strategize with him, and I'm tempted -- but what would I do, really? Blindside one of my allies and piss them off on jury to get one step ahead in the game, but potentially lose the trust of the other 2 allies I need to get me past final 5?

It almost feels safer to stay in this 4 vs. 2 situation and leverage Keith/Eric against each other to make sure I don't go home. What I'm thinking will happen is we split the votes 2 on Adam, 2 on Keith, and whoever Johnny/Adam vote for is fine. That would leave two of me/Eric/Ben deciding who goes home, and if I'm the one tied, I'm fairly confident Eric and Ben would keep me. But I'm still hoping that Johnny/Adam don't go for me at all. I still want to make it to the end with zero votes, but that's becoming more and more difficult as we get down to the wire.

Also, I just saw Johnny's answer at tribal and LET ME SAY -- I'm technically friends with Ben, although I took a FIVE YEAR break from tengaged, came back, and then played his series -- we never had a close relationship, this is the first game we coincidentally played together that I can remember. I talked to Eric one time before this season. I had never talked to Keith before this season. I never talked to anyone else in this cast before this season either.

Basically, this game is stressing me out. I'm getting defensive even in confessionals. I am gonna shut up now and keep looking for the idol. I just really want to win.
1398 days 2 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Ryan:

Yeah, I've got a bad feeling about this one. Things have been quiet up until now, and this is the first time I'm not reasonably confident about what's going to happen.

I would like to split the vote 2-2-2, on Keith/Adam/whoever Adam and Johnny vote for. That keeps all of us reasonably safe, as long as Adam/Johnny don't vote for Keith, which would make it a 4-2. But for that to work, Keith would have to vote Adam. And Keith is currently in the hospital w/ health problems (very scary, I checked and made sure he was OK, because hospitals during COVID freak me the fuck out). In any case, I'm not going to nag Keith with strategy while he's in the hospital, it simply ain't worth it.

So, do we pile all our votes on Adam and gamble that Johnny didn't find the idol and/or would save it for himself for F5? That's maybe what I'm thinking is best given the circumstances.

But I just have a bad feeling. It seems FISHY. I think I could be going home tonight, or maybe Ben. I've got that spidey sense that something isn't right. And this thing in the main chat doesn't feel legit to me:

Johnny, 4:08 PM
No ones even told me a vote so I’ll assume it’s Adam rip

Adam, 4:08 PM
Oh nobody has told me anything

So, Ben is definitely voting Adam. That much I trust. Keith I'm not sure about, but maybe he would lock in Adam out of convenience. That leaves Eric and I. If we did go with the split vote on Keith plan, it would have to be the two of us. I like Keith a lot, and I don't want to go behind his back, but I also don't want to get idoled out when I could make a play to save myself.

I'm going to have to talk with Eric, and the two of us will have to make a decision. Either way, this feels like the most dangerous vote so far for me, and I would not be surprised to see myself out of this game tonight.
1398 days 2 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Ryan:

I talked to Eric, and apparently Adam asked him if he wanted to vote Keith. So, assuming Adam isn't lying to Eric, and Eric isn't lying to me, NO NEED TO SPLIT. And good thing we didn't, because we might've accidentally voted out Keith.

I still think there are a lot of lies going around this vote, and I'm still not sure that I'm NOT going home, but I guess at this point we can vote Adam with a little more confidence.
1398 days 1 hour ago
TotsTrashy
Ryan:

So, with the vote deadline extended I think Keith is going home because he's in the hospital. Ben and I are staying on Adam, but Eric sees an easy opportunity to take out Keith, and Johnny is back online, so it'll probably be 4-2, with Keith going home.

This does kind of fuck up my game. I'm not 100% sure who has and hasn't voted -- maybe there's a chance Keith voted for Adam a while ago, but I doubt it.

I'm super frustrated, this vote is an entire mess and I probably won't be able to make the 7:30 challenge so I can only hope that Ben/Eric somehow pull out a win, assuming they decide to show up.

Either way, my vote is the same, though I don't think it matters much at this point.

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!