This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Santorini Confessionals

Topic » Santorini Confessionals

1400 days ago
SurvivorFan37
1400 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Nick:

Let’s get this party & the fun begin again

The last game in Ethan & fobbys survivor series  I played with Keith I got 13th place & Keith was Medically evacuating/quit the game & Ben & I played each in Ethan & prez survivor season 1 where I voted ben out & I won the season

I played with Keith , Ben , Zach & Matt in my survivor experience because Keith voted me out , I voted ben out , Zach got voted out before the tribe swap & Matt & I are in alliance together in the past & I know the past will hurt or make my game harder in later of the game

In the game of survivor twist & turns are everywhere in this game like the tribe swaps & merge will make & hurt everyone’s games like war but we are warriors or we are the predator that hunts the prey that the game survivor does

The first immunity challenge is coming up my tribe needs to fight as one tomorrow & it will be crazy first immunity challenge game
1400 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Ryan:

A new game, so exciting! Hi Will, Hi Richard, I hope I don't flop this season because my last two placements have been 10th and 16th, so I feel like maybe I lost my touch for this whole group game thing. I took a 5 year break, and this is now the 3rd game I'm playing since returning in COVID times, and I feel like a complete random player now. I have no idea who most of these people are, and they probably have ZERO idea who I am. Basically, I'm washed up.

So, I used to be a strategic cringe-lord when I played back in the day, but now I'm trying to be more of a social butterfly, making genuine relationships that are hopefully not expendable. Plus, I need to be social since nobody here knows me and they probably think I'm easy cannon fodder. So, that'll be my first task going into this thing. I've started talking to Keith, who seems really cool and has an actual personality. Plus, I know he's a pretty strong player, he's been going far in recent games, so I kinda want to just join that bandwagon and hope it works out for me. On the other tribe, I know Big Ben, obviously (who doesn't know Big Ben?) and I played a game with Eric a couple months ago. I like Eric a lot, we got along pretty well even though we didn't work together. So, if I make it to a swap situation, I might have some options there.

It seems like my tribe is really quiet so far, and I'm hoping someone is inactive so we can have some buffer votes. Overall, I'd just love to take out people who are boring or uninvested so we can make this season as fun as possible, but we'll see at the challenge how active this cast is. Either way, I'm gonna try to put my all into this game, because I start a Real Adult Corporate Job on July 6th and after that I will probably become a lifeless husk of myself. So, this could be a last hurrah for me! If I'm targeted pre-merge, I will simply have to bribe Richard with nudes for some premium rigging. I am not above that.
1400 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Big Ben:

This tribe is full of crack heads or are extremely irrelevant players in the group game community.  Either way, this is the hand that I've been dealt now time to mold them into "Big Ben Soldiers" before they start having minds of their own.  It sucks because there's nobody on this tribe that I can remotely hide behind meaning that I'm going to have to play either strong from the start or just be like active in challenges.  That's disgusting why I can't I coast like I usually do and set myself up socially in the process.  It's whatever cause now I know that I'm way too big a target on this tribe.

Cast Assessment
--------------------
Adam - Thank the lord someone that I can work with!  I know Adam plays to win but seriously thank you for at least putting him on my tribe.  I'm worried he could be the first one out but eek.  My job is trying to keep the votes off him from the irrelevant players.

Dino - I remember Dino was in one the first games that I've ever played.  We did "NOT" get along whatsoever and he's the crackhead that I'm referring too.  He plays way too hard and he kept voting me out as a noob.  I'm not here for vengeance like my former 18 year old self but he gotta go.

Eric - Honestly, Eric is my friend but we've never played a game together to my knowledge.  He's a squirmy one but assuming he's probably playing M&N All Winners and were mutual friends on the first page of our friends list.  Yeah, I'm pretty sure we will work together.

Matt - I know a little bit about Matt.  He apparently was really strategic in Ethan's game and it won't surprise me if he comes after I'm a big target.  The former is he pretends to sheep me then cuts me at an ideal moment.  He leaves me uneasy.

Patrick - He's pretty cool tbh.  I did screw him over in Cutthroat Edge of Glory but that was because I was on the bottom of a five person alliance.  He kept saying that I was making the wrong move voting him out but eek.  I nearly won the game till JetsRocks made such a bad move and voted me out for 4th.  I think Patrick will forgive but never forget.

Sarah - She's a hot mess.  Like I think we're friends but other times not?  I don't know she's going to get in trouble early due to outside shit.

Zach - That's a throwback.  He was the first person to message me asking if I remembered him.  He's a pretty loyal dude and he went to rocks for me a long time ago.  The problem is he is either inactive or just is not a fun ally to work with cause he's boring ASF.  Maybe, he'll be my sheep.

----

Anyways, the other tribe is stacked.  I want to work with Keith and Ryan when given the chance.  Especially, Ryan he's probably my closest friend out here.  Steve is going to quit or get expelled from the game as that's the norm.  Johnny is so meh but maybe he's the perfect shield for me despite him being somewhat of a sociopath :x   Not sure, if that's true but will see.  Nick is another easy target but if he makes merge he gets to the end cause well he's a goat.  Sandeh, seems like a Kelly0412 sheep and Tbart is okay.   RickDev is a supposed multi to my knowledge but eek.  I don't have that confirmation.

Overall, this is going to be a long game.
1399 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Sarah:

Thank god Aquamarine fucked up that challenge. I was no help but my I was present and my team rocked! Game wise, I’m looking to align with the strong players from today’s challenge. I also am friends with Grr outside of this game and I’m glad we’re on the same tribe, and plan on going far with him if possible. I might wanna target BigBen first, I just was evicted first boot from his group game......

Also, where’s the idol clue?
1399 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Tyler:

I vote to evict Steve.
Confessional:
I'm so ready to play this game. I have already started forming some decent relationships. I'm pretty solid with RickDev as well as Ryan. I also made a 4 person alliance (2 pair of partners) in Johnny and Matty and Adam and I! So I'm hoping things stay solid and that this is an easy vote where Steve is inactive. Hopefully nobody tries to pull off anything stupid too early.
Also should I include the other host in future game messages or is this fine?
1399 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ryan:

Yikes, that challenge was a MESS (not the hosting, you did amazing Will xoxo, I mean the rest of us). But in the grand scheme of things, it actually shouldn't matter all that much. We have an inactive who is at 2 days, and by all means that person should be going home. It gives us a chance to shed some dead weight and get to know one another, so I'm not sweating 1 loss too bad.

Before the challenge, I thought this was a pretty quiet, lowkey cast, but um, I guess that's not the case. Is Sarah really gonna fucking trash talk us in the challenge when we lost by one point due to a MISTAKE? Yes, Johnny messed up, but if he hadn't we actually would've mopped the floor with them. That girl is DELUSIONAL. In any case, I don't think anyone blames Johnny for making that mistake. It's not a big deal, and he proved himself in the next two rounds -- he was super fast, definitely going to be an asset whenever we have another speed challenge. Plus, he has a personality! Thank god! I messaged him during the challenge and it seems like we get along pretty well, so I'm hoping maybe I can start to pull together some sort of alliance with people who are sane/sociable/strong.

Tyler messaged me after the challenge, too, and he wants to work together which I'm fine with. His profile picture leads me to believe he's a straight man, which is lovely, because he probably is more levelheaded than the rest of these homos. For instance, Sandy? She is like calling Johnny out in the middle of the challenge, and then posts in the Skype group:

Sandy, 7:34 PM
where is awuamarine

I'm kind of scared. Is that a threat? Are they about to fight? I'm not sure.

I've been talking to Big Ben and Eric on the other tribe, and Ben told them that the two of them are working together, which is great. If I have a solid relationship with them, I can potentially give myself options down the road. But I don't want to overplay -- I'm just trying to be social, talk to the people I like, make good relationships. And hopefully after this vote, I will have bonded with enough people to comfortably make a 4-person majority on the tribe, and we can go from there.

That's all for now. I'll be sending my vote in later tonight.
1399 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Nick:

Today I was trying to Distract Matt in the round 3 did not work as planned & it’s sucks

Today lost the first immunity challenge & we going to go to tribal council tonight at
Immunity challenge today I never saw or heard Steven & Keith at the callenge today & they didn’t complete the challenge too where are they at . I think they will be the easy vote tonight

Sorry steve I’m voting u out tonight because u didn’t went the first immunity challenge today this is why I’m voting u out no hard feelings
1399 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Zach:

So, I've been talking to pretty much everyone. Luckily our good run at our win came during when I was up, so it made me look good. Also, the last time going, still didn't look bad cause Johnny posted so fast. So it's really a win-win. I feel like I'm in a good position, I made an alliance before the challenge with Ben, Dino, Matt, and Eric, which were all strong today. I feel like I can have a connection with all 4 of them, which could help me in the long run. Right now I'm just trying to make connections with everybody, relax a little tonight since we don't have to go to tribal. Definitely smoke some weed, I'm actually pretty fucked as in typing this. This game is definitely gonna be a fun one, and I feel like I can make it far
1399 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Keith:

HEY GIRLS
https://i1.wp.com/www.allabouttrh.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/bravos-lisa.gif?fit=500%2C281&ssl=1

I'm DD the queen of the season :) im so excited for you to see my messy chaotic game play in ACTION! This is gonna be a good season!!!

At first glance, the thought that came to my mind when I saw my tribe was: fuck
I don't know ANYONE. And although I find that puts me at a disadvantage, i'm trying to embrace it.
https://media1.tenor.com/images/c6a2c5e687525140ea032f4e48aff0af/tenor.gif?itemid=4693367

I'll do a lil sentence about everyone on my tribe so get an idea of what I think of them
Johnny - he always targets me in games because he HATES me. This is one of the examples of DD hatred from someone who doesnt know a single thing about DD, but I get a lot of that. He messaged me right away saying "hi we're working together ok? thanks" ok narcissism ILL WORK WITH YOU.
Nick - quiet, doesn't seem super strategic, maybe a bit of a follower. He's someone im trying to get close with early.
Rick - as the first person to message me and one of the few to keep in regular contact, Rick will be someone im looking to go far with at this point. I can't say I trust him cause his skin is purple but we'll see what happens
Ryan - ok I THINK Ryan is my #1. I'm a backstabbing bitch but im loyal to my #1 to the end. RIDE OR DIE and I think Ryan is gonna be that guy. He's super nice, cute (which HELPS ok) and has a good relationship with bigben who is my best chance at an ally from the other tribe.
Sandy - haven't spoken to you at all and unless you msg me first I won't talk to you. It makes all my other allies feel more confident in me if Im not that person thats in bed with everyone
Steve - 20th
Tyler - see: Sandy
https://media1.giphy.com/media/as0u0OFJTWnL2/source.gif

as for the challenge - I THOUGHT IT WAS AT 8pm so fuck me already. But i'm hearing that Steve is the consensus first vote. The dude isn't even online so it makes sense. idk whats gonna happen with this tribe moving forward at all. I'm not in any alliances so things MAY GET INTERESTING!
I'm one of those losers who rly hates socializing but im here cause im bored and I wanna socialize...ya know? I find it so taxing to pretend to give a fuck about people when I don't. It's one of my great villain traits but it will likely hurt me in game like this.

bye for now :)
https://mxaras.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/giphy-1.gif?w=364
1398 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
--- Steve gets 16th ---
1398 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Nick:

That was a easy tribal council today steve didn’t know he was still in the game but I don’t blame him

Second immunity challenge is coming up my tribe & I need to win it or another one of my tribe or myself will be voted out we need to wake up Canada
1398 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Dino:

So we have a pretty simple vote tonight. It's Patty Patty

There's a core 5 of Matt/Dino/Ben/Zach/Eric. Within that, I'm tightest with Matt, then Zach.

Sarah is on the outer but is useful in challenges
1398 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Ryan:
Well, everything was perfect today. Steve went home unanimously, so nobody pulled anything crazy, and then I managed to score 2 points in the challenge, where we clean swept the other tribe. I have no complaints, except for the fact that I'm still not in a solid alliance. But, I have good relationships with Johnny, Keith, and Tyler, so I kind of have to hope that there isn't already a majority chat that has locked down the numbers for whenever we go back to tribal. And if there is, I have to hope they would target some of the more random players first, like Nick. It's always hard to determine whether a game is quiet, or whether you're just out of the loop. For now, I think it's just quiet.

I'm also still talking to Eric on the other tribe, and I kind of lightly nudged the idea of sending Sarah home, because she is a MASSIVE pain in the ass, but it sounds like they have inactives to deal with first. Fine by me, her time will come -- like, she can't be playing seriously, this woman is just trolling for the fuck of it.

As for the idol, I cannot find that thing. I spent a WHILE looking -- went through all of those color levels that have ever played Suitman's Gen 2 (there's a fast cast list, I figured that was a good place to start), and then I started going through group game member lists, but I didn't find anything. I'm worried Johnny will find it first, because he LITERALLY announced to the tribe:

Johnny, 7:09 PM
wheres our clue I need to look at blogs for the next 16 hours

Which is, like, hilarious, but also intimidating. I don't think he would tell me if he had it. But it is honestly exhausting and mind-numbing going through blogs to find that thing, so I'm taking a break and will resume later -- but I'm wondering, is there a strategy to it that I don't know? I tried to hack it with advanced Google searches using keywords, but nothing came up. Back to the grind tomorrow, I guess.
1398 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Nick:

We won the second immunity challenge For our tribe but they’re still a lot of game left in this game

I’m really scared for Sarah right now in her first tribal council if she gets voted out tonight I might be alone against the secret Partners in this whole game I know ben is alone without steve .
1397 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Matt:

Confessional 2: I locked down a 5 with myself dino Zach Ben and Erik, within that 5 I have a final
3 of Zach and Dino, and have my ride or die with dino.

Confessional 3: Got our ass kicked in that challenge today. Felt like the brain tribe from Cagayan

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!