This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Santorini Confessionals

Topic » Santorini Confessionals

1410 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Zach:
I was trying to avoid drama, but Matt is just so fucking annoying. He says he has an idol, but I'm like 90% sure he doesn't. As of right now, it should be 5-1 matt going. If he plays his "idol" then I'll be going. Hopefully I stay, cause I definitely have a lot more fight in me
1409 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Big Ben:

Matt is a dead man!

I haven't tried hard too hard to this point.  However, now it's time to send Matty Ice out the door cause he's hard core coming for me.  If he's willing to turn on an alliance of five so quickly then what does that say about his character as a player in the game #NotLoyal

It's time for me to make my move.  I already have Adam and Eric with me 100% so that's good to tie.  Zach is supposedly my ride or die which is cool.  To be honest, I'd like to get him deep into the game and he is someone that I can probably beat at the end.  He said he would love to bring Dino in which is great cause he exposed his real final two and if Dino also hops in it's more assurance that I don't have to play my idol.

I'm going to try and make Matt feel completely awful and maybe he'll put his vote elsewhere.  Like my vote ain't changing but if I make him feel awful and think that he has regained my trust.  Then, that works for me and it will make him extremely messy and still send him out in the process.

Hopefully we're in for a good week!
1409 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Matt:

Confessional 7: this is the craziest thing I’ve ever tried, from making a fake Skype account to giving a fake idol, if I stay in this game it will be HISTORIC
1409 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
--- Matt gets 13th ---
1409 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ryan:

OK, hello, I had a margarita and a peanut butter espresso martini this afternoon so maybe i will be less of a gamebot in this confessional.

Tribe swap, excellent, I'm still with people I like, Eric is on our side and I want to keep him safe, Johnny and I are bonding. And guess fucking what? Johnny told me Keith found the idol on our tribe. I don't know if that's the truth, but I'm inclined to believe him, or maybe Johnny is just a really good liar.

But like, wow, why did Keith not tell me? I thought we were fairly tight, but maybe Keith is tighter with Johnny and I've actually been out of the loop. I'm not sure. But my trust in Keith has definitely gone down now, it would've been in his best interest to tell me because I would've gone far with him out of initial loyalty. But now? I don't know!

Part of me wants me/ben/eric to just link the fuck up at the merge and run this shit until the end, but it's probably a F2 so idk. I'm also intimidated as fuck by Johnny as a player so I don't know when/how I would make a move against him, or if that's even in my best interest.

I just wanna keep winning challenges so I don't have to deal with anything, but this challenge blows, I am not staying up until 5 in the morning to stack a motherfucking block, absolutely not, hopefully Johnny stays up and wins it for us as per usual.

Also Ben's idol was a fake! Unreal! I don't know who has it then. I'm never looking for another idol again it's not worth it.

I can't wait to get 7th it's literally my natural calling in group games. goodnight.
1409 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ryan:

WHO let me drink, I just shared a visceral hookup story from college with my new alliance of Johnny and Rick and then went into PMs with Johnny to tell him the even dirtier details. This is all regarding BOBOCKS333:

wait did you know it was Jacob prior

or did you find out AFTER

I really need the details of this

7:20 PM
No I had him on snapchat
Got dunk at a party one night
Snapchatted him "what's your address im coming over"

Johnny, 7:21 PM
OH MY

LMAO

7:21 PM
Ubered over at 1 in the morning

THIS IS A MESS

7:21 PM
We hooked up, it was quite bad
And then I left and we never spoke again

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

-- THEN, switching into DMs with Johnny because Rick is a straight man and I felt guilty --

so some more dirty details
going to PMs because poor rick

Johnny, 7:22 PM
this was much more than I bargained for when I was just going to say "oh I went to college in boston! (: "

7:22 PM
basically we were making out in his bed in our underwear
and I was gonna like moving things forward yknow
but he wasn't hard and I was confused
and then I felt that his briefs were like WET

Johnny, 7:23 PM
the fact that this is BOBROCKS333 after hearing stories about J2999 makes this all the more wild

7:23 PM
and realized that he had....... already come

nope, im out.

HAHAHA

YIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKES

ok too much info im sorry i had to get this off my chest

Johnny, 7:24 PM
this is the most TG gossip ive heard in a literal year

Anyway, I think that this is important for bonding purposes and I am building myself as a respectable player of Internet Survivor
1408 days 8 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Nick:

We had the tribe swap & in tribal immunity challenge I did only 6 posts & when I look at sandy’s posts she only had 3 posts in this game & I think that sandy just sink her own game right there because of not helping her own tribe out that bad for your tribe
1408 days 8 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Keith:

https://media.giphy.com/media/fvxXXToz640gQgyZ9P/giphy.gif
*cheers being safe*

I'm SO happy my tribe was able to pull out a win & that my loser ass being online 25/7 helped us out!!! Not having to vote someone off everyday is SUCH a good feeling.

The difficulty with that is everyone else is having the opportunity to prove their relationships with each other. Other than unanimously voting out Steve, I haven't had the opportunity to show anyone that I actually have their back.
https://media3.giphy.com/media/46M4jC0yHxMsg/giphy.gif

buuuuuuut id still rather just be safe. With July 4 going on I don't expect today to be the day this game gets super active for me. Maybe i'll befriend the other non americans LOL
1408 days 8 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Ryan:

So, tribe swap did not really give me a chance to get to know new people, but it SHOULD give me a chance to get rid of at least one of my old tribemates who I never talked to, ie. Nick, plus maybe I can use this opportunity to get a little bit closer with Eric and build trust there.

I put Johnny/Rick/myself in a chat, but Ben tells me that he suspects Johnny and Sandy are together -- they're probably friends from outside of the game, which I fully didn't know about. But it explains why Johnny wanted to go immediately for Nick and not Sandy. I kind of forgot how advantageous it can be to be a host on this website when you're playing; you have such a strong idea right off the bat of past connections and friendships. That has been an obstacle for me these past couple games I've played, because I'm no longer balls deep in the Tengaged community and have no idea who talks to who, whereas Ben can just casually remark on who is aligned and probably be right.

Nonetheless, that little tidbit of information shouldn't affect this vote. I do think Johnny wants Nick out, and it should be a unanimous vote against him, with Nick's vote going towards Sandy. But I can't help wondering what would happen next vote if we go to tribal again... basically, I think a move would have to be made.

If Johnny and Sandy are actually tight, the two of them are sticking together. Maybe Johnny would try to target Eric as the lone member of the other tribe, and he probably figures with the chat of Me/Rick that he can rope us in as well and make it a 4-1 vote against Eric. But I might have other plans. If I can convince Rick to side with me over Johnny, we could grab Eric and make it a 3-2 vote against Johnny. This would leave Sandy in the game, which I don't love since we don't have a relationship, but I would be burning a bridge either way -- and I'd much rather have Sandy gunning for me than Johnny, who seems like a much bigger threat. Plus, that would take Johnny out pre-juy and pre-individual immunities, which could be HUGE.

It's definitely something I have to consider. I'd rather just not go back to tribal and have Johnny as a connection at the merge, but I'm going to try to tighten my relationship with Rick in case I do have to make a move and spice up this pre-merge. Then, with Johnny gone, we could roll into the merge with Me/Rick/Eric/Keith/Ben teaming up, and maybe tacking on Tyler and Adam as votes (depending on whether or not Adam is still aligned with Ben -- apparently there was some beef there, I don't know). Either way, after Nick goes, I would love to see Dino, Zach, and Sandy be the next people out, because I have zero relationship with any of them. It's really a matter of seeing if I can start combining alliances when the time comes.

I am definitely considering my options in terms of making a move next round, but I would feel fine, too, if we lost and one of Dino/Zach went home on the other tribe. For this round, at least, I feel pretty safe. I don't THINK there's any chance that Johnny/Sandy/Nick would team up to take me out, and I haven't gotten any sort of vibe that I might be in trouble. So, I'm casting this vote with confidence.
1408 days 4 hours ago
TotsTrashy
--- Nick gets 12th ---
1408 days 4 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Nick:

Wow I blindsided by everyone Gl everyone please blindsided Johnny for me please
1407 days 12 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Big Ben:

M&N All Winners is way too toxic.  So, I'm actually going to start trying after all the outside shit is making it hard for me to concentrate.  The game has been relatively quiet and right now my allegiances are with Eric, Zach, Adam, Ryan, and Keith.   That's currently my ideal final six and not sure what else to comment on that.

I'm just trying to continue playing cause well shit hasn't been easy and I have no intention to bring a toxic environment but outside forces are likely trying.
1407 days 4 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Tyler:

So this will be my first tribal since the very first tribal of this game and I'm scared shitless bc I'm in the minority of this tribe since most of them are from thirasia... We blew the lead at the challenge. Keith suggested we do nothing the final round but I said we should catch and that fucked us. Which sucks because nobody else even participated yet I'm sure they'll be quick to throw blame on me. I have no idea who I'm voting for but hopefully my partner Adam can help me out.
1406 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Zach:

Honestly, no one is talking. I'm not sure if it's because it's a holiday week or what. Right now, I'm trying to work on someone to talk to me. I kind of feel on the outs, but low-key the 4 of us could just vote out Keith or Tyler. Really I'm open to anything, I feel the merge is coming up next, so I don't wanna be a premerge boot. Wish I would of had woken to my alarm, but it is what it is.
1406 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Zach:

I really like Ben, and I'm riding with him to the end. He may be playing me right now, but I really don't feel like he is. Also, kieth is my partner, so I really don't see why he'd vote me out. Ben said he heard Dino, and TBH I'm fine with it. Just anything that's gonna get me to merge, and then I can figure every move out from there

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!