This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Canary Islands Confessionals

Topic » Canary Islands Confessionals

1418 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ryan B:

this vote was tricky at first but now that ive had a good grasp on what's going on i believe cory will be the one going unless im being lied to which i highly doubt.

the merge was a mess at first, there were two sides "la palma strong" side & everyone else. i quickly shut down the la palma strong thing bc i think it's very dumb gameplay i don't think it's good for my game to stick w la palma strong.

ill just talk about the one on one relationships ive built and how i feel about them;

i think tina really trusts me she's the person i trust the most at the moment despite us voting on opposite sides we're very transparent with each other.

nahtan and i have a on going relationship, he's a very genuine player. i think swapping w him was good for my game because i was able to build a connection w him and brad. right now he's a huge shield of mine and would love to use him as much as possible bc i know people would always be up to vote him out before they would vote me out.

i also have a good game connection with ryan, we both talk game to each other, he's telling the truth most of the time is what i want to believe. he did mention to me that arek was throwing my name around bc he thought la palma strong was a thing, the delusion tho. i think ryan and i both benefit each other's games and wouldn't understand if he did go against me but he does seem like a snake.

im also aware of these relationships?
- jay/arek
- timb/nathan/jay
- patrick/cory
- seb/ryan
- seb/nathan
- jay/brad
1418 days 13 hours ago
TotsTrashy
--- Cory gets 10th ---
1417 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ryan B:

nathan and jay think im at the bottom of la palma because i wasnt added to the chat doing seb, which is amazing to me. i dont think they will suspect that i was the one who planned on getting rid of jay, this also sets up for next round because seb would be down to do arek for sure and ive been targeting him since the merge

im kinda surprised they havent caught on to the jay vote, i may be getting played but i doubt it bc i trust ryan and seb right now. the reason for the jay vote is solely because i feel like the graciosa people could very well run the game and need their numbers cut a bit

rlly hope this works
1417 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Nathan:

What a crazy past few days!

Tribal Council #6:
I had reached out to Juan about possibly voting out Patrick or Ryan, and he let me know that he wanted Ryan gone. Did I believe this at first? No. But I felt myself and Brad were at the bottom still, so I agreed. I pitched this plan to him that he would control which of the 2 would go home. Later in the day, Patrick reached out to me wanting to vote Ryan, but I convinced him to switch to Juan because that's what Ryan & Brad wanted to do. At tribal council, Juan was blindsided and voted out 4-1.

MERGE!:
I made it, BAY-BEE! I was so surprised I made it this far in my first Survivor group game, but here I am. We merged with 10 people and obviously there was a 7-3 majority with me on the outs. But I knew that wasn't gonna last very long. Ryan T was the first to reach out to me, and we discussed voting Arek or Cory.

Immunity Challenge:
SO CLOSE! I got 2nd, which was better than I thought. I originally wanted Brad to win and me to throw it, but since he didn't make it past round 1, I had to step it up. Seb won immunity, so I immediately reached out to him.

Before voting:
TOTAL. CHAOS. I threw Cory's name out to a few people and it seemed like it was sticking. Patrick was giving me mixed signals, and I was then being told my name was thrown out in retaliation. I had to do some work. I was able to keep Jay & Brad on my side, and I got Ryan T & Seb to flip bc they were already talking to us, so we would blow their game up if they didn't vote with us. Ryan B was a little harder to convince, but we finally got him when he realized he was at the bottom. Eventually word got around that I had the numbers, and Cory was voted out 8-2 (Tina STILL hasn't reached out to me!).

Immunity Challenge/Pre-Tribal:
Brad ended up winning with the help of me. It was elimination style and I knew most of the trivia question. I was such a target that I decided not to win, I need to start winning if there are 7 people left in the game, and I'm in that final 7. As of right now, the vote is Patrick, but I'm aware that there's a plan to blindside Seb or Jay. Luckily, we're blindsiding that plan (myself, Brad, Jay, Ryan B and seb are voting together). Let's hope it works!
1417 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ryan B:

ive been trying to get the votes onto jay this round, im not sure if it'll work but i hope it does because the la palma people minus arek are stupid not to vote for him this round. the graciosa members + arek dont even have to pm us next round to do whatever they want if one of them don't go this round LOL

i rlly hope ryan and seb arent playing me, i hope theyre actually telling nathan what he wants to hear and i heard nathan wants to do patrick which is a little shocking to me because ive been lobbying for a jay vote for hours now. i think he assumed that patrick was trying to make that happen, which is great for me. i mean if you think about it this helps seb and ryans game too because im pretty sure they dont speak no game to jay at all, so why would they even keep him in the game.

ive also heard that arek is trying to target seb??? which is amazing because thatll be an option for next round. im pretty happy arek's all over the place bc i dont speak with him so him being messy is great. idk if it'll be me tonight it can and im praying an idol isn't played. nathan is a very smart player and can sniff out when things are getting suspicious, i feel like the cory vote was so solid that they wouldn't expect anything to happen this round.

till next time!
1417 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
--- Jay gets 9th ---
1416 days ago
TotsTrashy
--- Nathan gets 8th ---
1415 days 8 hours ago
TotsTrashy
--- Sebastian gets 7th ---
1415 days 8 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Tina:

ok so juicy tribal infor for ya

ARRIS has the idol we know tha

so the ryans add me to a chat and say we needa blindside patrick in a 3-2-1

due to the idol

but i dont want f3 with ryan t at all thats a LOSS

i want PATRICK in F3

so now im going to mind fuck ryan b and get him to instead vote with me and patrick

flip the vote

and instead blindside ryan t 3-2-1

if we take out patrick we are guaranteed a loss in any f3 combo left so like why r we throwing our games away
1412 days 11 hours ago
TotsTrashy
--- Ryan T. gets 6th ---
1412 days 11 hours ago
TotsTrashy
--- Timberlie gets 5th ---
1412 days 10 hours ago
TotsTrashy
--- Arek gets 4th ---
1412 days 10 hours ago
TotsTrashy
--- Patrick gets 3rd ---

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!