This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Canary Islands Confessionals

Topic » Canary Islands Confessionals

1425 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
1425 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Cory:

I guess I'll just send over my first confessional now to get my mindset going into this game out on the table.

I haven't played a group game in over three years. This is going to go horribly. When you play group games for a while they become a lot easier because you know everyone you play with and have automatic allies. I don't know anyone anymore :/. I am an old HAS-BEEN.

It'll definitely be interesting to see if I have an skills at all whatsoever, or if I was just successful in the past because I knew people. I generally tend to play very passively and I'm going to keep doing that lol. I'll wait for people to come to me - it'll hopefully be easy because this challenge FORCES people to be friends with me, just how I like it.
1425 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Cory:

No one was messaging me so I started talking to people I am a loser and a fraud
1424 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Juan:

Not me being last pick LMAOOOOO........ Sigh
1424 days 21 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ryan B:

Pretty happy I'm not going to be first boot at least.

I've talked with Tina and Patrick, I also want to work with Renny because he seems like a genuine player and that's always cool to have as an ally. I'm going to keep my conversations limited I'm trying to play a UTR game although I'm going full sweat in the challenges but I don't care. I might try to look for the idol if I have it in me.

Anyway till next time
1423 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ben:

Confessional: So literally right after the comp brad comes up to me and says the vote is Cole. Like cmon this isnt tengaged survivor lol. I just didnt like how there was no conversation before a name was dropped and tbh i like cole. Right now the plan is me Jay Juan and COle are voting Brad. Cole believe we have Bean voting with us, but I doubt it. I know Juan is 100% loyal to me, and right now im just hoping all 4 of us can vote together and hopefully, like Nathan, would flip instead of rocks
1423 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Renny:

CONF: I'm feeling good with my tribe! I talked to Ryan, Patrick, and Sebastian at the start of the game, and apparently Ryan spoke with them too, so I'm hoping we can maybe rope all 4 of us in. I get a good vibe from the whole group so far!
1423 days 23 hours ago
TotsTrashy
--- Cole gets 16th ---
1423 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Juan:

Welp that did not work out at all... BUT at least I'm not first boot! If we lose the next challenge then there is 0 hope in both Ben and I staying.
1423 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Jay:

I vote for benp.

Such a shame we lost again, cole felt too comfortable and had connections on the other tribe and had to go! Nat and I suggested we split this vote 3 on Ben and 2 on juan to flush any potential idols, hopefully this works as splitting is always risky!
1422 days 23 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Ben:

Last tribal was ass. 5-3 vote cole going home. I now find myself as the target cus Brad and Nat are both pissed at me. Brad, for voting him cus we were "working together" and Nat cus i didnt tell her who i was voting lol. So right now im literally trying to pull off a last second mission to save myself. Ive talekd to Nathan and Jay already and sadly im going to try aand take out Juan.. He was my closest ally but Jay said hewants to vote him.. So i think thats my best chance rn. I dont think Juan would vote me.. So hopefully maybe he self votes and i can try and pull in jay nathan and nat
1422 days 23 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Renny:

there's something so specifically painful about looking for the idol and seeing idols from games you played years ago and thinking "Wow if only i could go back in time and send myself this link"
1422 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
--- Ben gets 15th ---
1421 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ryan B:

im pretty happy i got swapped with my old tribe mates, i'll also try to look for the idol soon. im not sure how it's going to go on the other tribe, ive had my doubts about arek which is why i didn't even bother forming a relationship with him i believe he's most likely to side with timberlie/jay/nattie and co hopefully that isn't the case and they stick to tribal lines. i talked with renny after the immunity challenge last night and basically brought up the fact that nattie/jay/timberlie are some kind of alliance i hope he uses that information for this tribal it doesn't benefit anybody for them to stay in the game together knowing they would never betray each other.

im assuming on my tribe, og la palma sticks together although im afraid cory would flip he just gives that type of vibe and that's so boring. tina is telling me she has a good relationship w him and doesn't believe he would which reassures me that we'll be la palma strong if we did go to a tribal. i think timberlie is the biggest threat on this tribe rn but he could potentially have an idol based on how aggressive he wanted to know about the clues so i would rather take a shot at jay or nathan. ill try to make a chat later tonight including og la palma because it takes one person to flip and im screwed....
1421 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Renny:

Conf: Whooooo boy I am not happy with this swap. I'm glad my old tribe has a majority, but with a 4-3 its so dangerous. Honestly, in every tribe swap I've ever been in, I've wanted to stick with the tribe I started with, it keeps it simple. honestly there might not even be the option to switch sides, the other tribe had some weird votes, who knows if there 3 are tight? I am relieved though to be with Patrick and Seb since I am cool with them and Arek seems to like me too
1421 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Nattie:

I really dont feel great about this tribe swap, I am in the minority and these guys seem shady as fuck from the discussions I have had... im hoping my previous relationships with Arris will help me and Cocoa but not sure on whether Renny will vote with us. At this point I am trying to point the finger towards Patrick (Pkpkpkpk) as he wasnt there for the comp but they would be stupid to vote him out over me or CocoaBean. My vote for now is Patrick (Pkpkpkpk). If anything changes I will let you know... I really hope im not out already

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!