This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Canary Islands Confessionals

Topic » Canary Islands Confessionals

1435 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
--- Nattie gets 14th ---
1435 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Cory:

So going into the swap I was a lil' bit nervous. The Ryans are the only two from my original tribe that I didn't talk to at all (probably my bad), so I didn't think the tribe loyalty was gonna be there. But it seems like they're even more passionate about sticking together as a four than I am.

So now the worry is the idol. Timberlie, Jay, and Nathan are all together without a doubt (along with Cocoa; Nattie wasn't super subtle about her allies lol). We all know that Timberlie has been looking hard for it, so the guess is that he has it.

Personally I don't care which of those three go if we do end up going to tribal. They're voting as a unit anyway so who cares. I just hope Arek survives to the merge and then he and Tina can be my ride or dies. But I don't think they really want to work together so I'm gonna FORCE THEM TO. This is my world and everyone else is just living in it!!!!
1435 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Juan:

SO we lost AGAIN... And I think I was the one who got the 1 question wrong but no one needs to know that <3
1434 days 18 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Renny:

so my group (me, Seb, Arek, patrick) are planning to keep riding this round and get Cocoa out this round, while throwing a vote on Juan just in case Cocoa plays an idol. I feel good too that if we kept losing, we could get Juan out next, and I think Arek is 100% the bottom member of our group, so me, Seb, and Patrick should be good for a while!
1434 days 1 hour ago
TotsTrashy
--- Cocoa gets 13th ---
1434 days 1 hour ago
TotsTrashy
Renny:

this round was a little trickier than expected, Ryan B is a pretty paranoid player. He was REALLY worried that Juan was gonna flip and I had to spend a long time talking him down about that. he finally seemed to calm down, and now Nathan is targeting Juan, so that seemed to reassure Ryan even more that Juan won't flip! So we're gonna split the vote to try and get Timberlie out but if he plays the idol, Nathan goes. Its a little frustrating that Timberlie might sneak by, but at the merge he'll be a dead man walking. Ryan B is worried (because he's kind of a worrier haha) that Arek will flip on us at the merge, but even if he did, we've still got 7 La Palmas plus Juan up against Jay (Jay and Arek have each other added as friends!) and either Timberlie/Nathan. I'm sorry to you both since I'm sure a Pagonging is not as exciting as you'd like, but it's actually kind of remarkable in group games when a group of people can actually stick together for this long without anybody budging. And I'm hoping that if we can stay La Palma strong as long as possible, I might be able to eek by with a group of loyal allies - a LOT of people are telling me I'm their number one, but we'll see how long that holds up. I think early in the merge I need to lay low, I think players like Tina and Ryan T might try to jump out and steer the ship, which is fine with me.
1433 days 21 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Nathan:

URGGGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGH Ugh My gut is telling me one thing, but everyone is telling me another thing.

I think I'm going to play my Idol on myself tonight.

My vote is going to be for Renny (TheRenny).

I'd rather secure a spot in final 11 then go home with an idol in my pocket. I found one once, I can do it again.

(I'll be sending a lengthy confessional later)
1433 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ryan B:

okay so i have decided to vote for nathan because i just do not trust juan to stick with the split vote. plus if timberlie plays the idol, it’ll most likely be on himself i don’t see him playing it for nathan at all. i haven’t told anyone my intentions on throwing my vote onto nathan, nobody should be expecting it hopefully this goes the way i think it will which would be a 3-2-1.

till next time
1432 days 22 hours ago
TotsTrashy
--- Renny gets 12th ---
1432 days 22 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Juan:

What the hell happened- Ryan flipped or what?
1432 days 22 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Cory:

Current Strategy: Be goofy and obnoxious so no one takes me seriously as a threat.
If we lose it's gotta be Jay; no one else scares me enough to make me want to pull a big move.
1432 days 22 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Juan:

Cut the cameras.... Deadass. I hate this tribe I hate it here why do we always lose I hate it here I hate it here. What Ryan pulled was just so ????? Like you did this for what? For WHAT? FOR WHAT??? I'm so annoyed at this point and need to take control of the game so I stop looking like a dumbass every tribal like at least it wasn't me BUT Renny was the person I trusted the most and now he's gone. Boooo!
1432 days 20 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Nathan:

Start of the game:
Well, right away I noticed Nattie, CocoBean, and Timberlie. It was a sign that Nattie reached out to me, because I wanted to work with those I knew. Luckily we were able to manipulate the tribes so that way the four of us could work together, and we decided to bring along Jay (AmandaBynes) as our fifth.

First Two Tribal Councils:
Well, unfortunately, Graciosa went to tribal the first two times that I was on it. Luckily we had majority, so it was pretty straightforward. Benp & Cole were close so I knew I couldn't let them go far. They both did reach out to me and try to work with me, but my stubborn ass just saw this as a tribe and not a me game. We lose two pretty strong competitors, and that's where I think Graciosa's momentum went. Molecule not only was left outta the vote, he had a few votes thrown on him (myself included) as a back up. This was a mistake on my part.

Tribe swap:
Well Brad, Jay, and myself swapped together onto La Palma. We immediately rounded up Ryan (Typh) in hopes of getting numbers. At the time, I felt pretty solid, but lucky for me we won the next two immunity challenges. I didn't have to worry about Tribal, but we did lose Cocoa and Nattie. So right then I knew it would be tribal lines. I was hoping to win my way to the merge, but I couldn't rely on that, so I had to go idol hunting.

Finding my Idol:
Funny enough, I was looking for another group game's idol. We had gotten 4 clues for La Palma, and both games had similar locations for the idol. I randomly stumbled upon it, freaked out, and was lucky enough to find it first. I think mere 30 minutes later it was also discovered by Typh, but he wasn't the first. He decided to let everyone know that it had been claimed, but I kept it a secret, even from my alliance.

Second swap:
We found ourselves in another swap, and I had been gone all day, so I missed the immunity challenge. I swapped onto Graciosa with Juan, Brad, Ryan, Renny, and Patrick. I knew we were in trouble once we lost. However, I had the idol.

Last Tribal Council (#5):
Probably one of my most proud moments on tg LOL. It's my first Survivor game so I was extremely paranoid. Brad and I decided our only hope was to convince the 3 original La Palma to vote Juan. They'd keep majority, keep the tribe strong, and we knew he didn't have an idol bc he had lost 5 immunity challenges in a row. I told Brad I had the idol bc I wanted him to trust me, which I already knew he did.

I spoke to all three other tribe members, and Patrick was way too easy to convince - not a good sign for me. Renny was the one who talked through it the most with me, while Ryan was very brief, and slipped when he told me Renny hadn't spoken to him (Renny had already told me he did). So I figured they would be lying.

I think they thought Brad had the idol, so it was either gonna split, or votes were gonna go on me. I was debating saving Brad, but ultimately my gut told me to play it on myself. Wouldn't wanna go home with an idol in my pocket, or play it and me be the one gone. LUCKILY, the votes went to me, I believe Ryan messed up the plan. Brad and I saw Renny as the head of that snake, so we chopped it off, and I successfully played my first idol (I would say the first big blindside of the game, too!) We knocked one member of La Palma off, and I saw hope.

Currently:
As it stands now, I wanted to work with Juan, but a better deal presented itself to me. I'm trusting that Ryan and Patrick are going to vote Juan. I'm most loyal to Brad bc he has never lied to me in this game. I'm hoping the plan I was told happens tonight and Juan goes home. I see a merge on the horizon, and I'm ready to kick this game into high gear!
1432 days 16 hours ago
TotsTrashy
--- Juan gets 11th ---
1431 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Cory:

This might be my last confessional *tear*.
For whatever reason Nathan is not budging from wanting me out. I'm assuming he thought I'd be an easy target since I've missed some challenges and seem to be taking this as a joke (My strategy that I mentioned in an earlier confessional may have backfired lul). But I've talked to everyone in the game and have been working my tail off to stay. People have even gone to bat for me (Arek and Patrick).

That's not to say that neither of those two are voting me, but I hope I did enough social work that they have trust in me going forward. If there is a forward for me lol. I kind of feel like Hali Ford in Gamechangers where I get wrekt out at the merge just so everyone can bide their time. I don't think that's particularly smart :)

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!