This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

West Indies Confessionals

Topic » West Indies Confessionals

1484 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Brittany:

Nothing much to say today except for I really hope this games turns out the way I think it’s going to. I just want to make it to the final 2, this game has been fun and I’m glad I got closer to Jackson, Viv, Christian and Kelly. They’re truly people that I would call friends outside of this game and I will be really hurt if they bamboozle me in the end. I don’t see the point in turning against them this far into the game, I really did form a bond with them.

*writes Jimmy’s name on parchment*
I’m so glad that this is finally happening. You’ve been causing literal headaches around camp and have honestly almost flipped me multiple times. Like I’ve told you, you’re very good at the game and that’s why you have to go. I don’t want this to be personal but you’ve made it that way by the way you talk to not only me, but almost everyone else on this tribe. I may not be winning this game according to you but at least I’m outlasting you.
https://66.media.tumblr.com/d9db99cebf3796d62a3e74d9ed7d9ee5/tumblr_mmsomwWBqp1qcnzaso1_500.gif
1484 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Brittany:

Okay... maybe it’s time to actually TRY to make a move? Jackson, Kelly and Viv have been telling me that I’m going to win but I’m starting to become a bit skeptical. I want to be respected and I’ve been told that I’ve played way too nice in these games so I gotta switch that up. I’m hoping they’ll understand my move tonight and maybe see that I am just playing the game, nothing personal.

*Writes Viv’s name on parchment*
I love you and respect you and really hope you can forgive me for this. It’s nothing personal but I have to take control of my game and not let you guys just steamroll over the season and expect me to believe that you would just give up. You and Jackson both have idols and I do think that Jackson is more inclined to use his tonight over Viv. If this fails, I royally screwed my chances at making the final tribal council. Good luck tonight :’(
https://media.giphy.com/media/LUhx65ESpK9llI11oe/giphy.gif

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!