This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

West Indies Confessionals

Topic » West Indies Confessionals

1484 days ago
SurvivorFan37
1484 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Spark:

I feel like I’ve gotten my foot in the door. My biggest fear was that nobody would be willing to talk to me but I’ve managed to try and start the process of me not being the first boot. Coincidentally, Katherine Kelly and myself had all talked to each other one on one so we started something there. I feel like I can trust them, Kelly seems really strategic like me and Katherine is kinda showing me the ropes to group games. So I think I have 3 out 5 people needed for a majority. I think right now to the tribe I just want to be friendly and appear a bit “innocent” to the game which will hopefully make people feel like there’s no strategic reason to go after. My biggest battle I think is just going to be me being the newest and not really knowing anyone. A lot of these people have played together at one point or another and also know relationships with each other while I’m just kinda showing up late to the party. I think I can work around that because if these people have played together, they’ve surely voted each other out at one point and might go after each other before me. I hope I’m not too overconfident though, but I feel like I will survive our first tribal
1484 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Spark:

Right now the plan is to form a solid five of Myself, Katherine, Kelly, Josh, and Tris. Josh seems like he’d be on board if I ask him, but I haven’t talked with Tris and Katherine hasn’t gotten a reply yet which slightly worries me. I don’t know. I think I just need to calm down, I just feel overly paranoia like “we’re gonna lose, and I’m going home 6-3”. Katherine just reassured me but we’ll see. I really hope we win tommorow.
1483 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Spark:

Last night Guigi reaches out to me and this morning I’ve talked with mouse and I’m starting to feel like I’m inadvertently overplaying. You never want to be the person who’s everyone’s “closest ally” because people aren’t stupid. They’re going to compare notes. Paradoxically you also can’t decline an alliance offer because that’s just telling that person to target you. Guigi believes that they’re on outs which I can’t say I really see, but people are talking without me so maybe that’s true. Right now I feel like a majority in the making is some combination of the trio of myself Katherine and Kelly, as well as Josh, Guigi and Tris. The main problem is that I get the feeling that Katherine doesn’t trust Guigi due to Guigi not responding to her when asking for a chat. I am leery about Tris because thought there could be a perfectly innocent reason for not responding to Katherine, it does strike me as a little odd that she has yet to reply. I feel really good with Josh and I’m inclined to believe that he won’t vote for me. Right now I’d say the two least connected people, at least from my perspective, are Jimmy and James. Jimmy is at least active in the tribe chat but James is a ghost as far as I can tell. I feel like this tribe would maybe be inclined to vote for him based on him not talking to anyone so he could be in trouble. I’m not sure yet how to feel about mouse, but we’ll see. She is a former winner of this so that is definitely something to consider.
1483 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Spark:

We got our asses kicked in that challenge, wasn’t even funny. I’m really glad that I was one of the people that showed up as I think my activity will help my case. Right now the five person alliance is Me/Kelly/Katherine/Josh/Guigi which I feel good with. We’re all leaning towards targeting James bc he hasn’t been on in a day which is rather infuriating. Plus I’d feel bad if someone went before an inactive. I think everyone likes Megan and wants to keep her so she’s basically our 6th member. I just don’t want to lose so badly again. According to Guigi Tris is fairly useless which is interesting, could be good, could be bad. Josh seemed pretty adamant that it shouldn’t be Jimmy which is also interesting but I think he’ll stick with the five and/or me. Overall I feel pretty safe but we’ll have to see. It would be the ultimate humiliation to go out first and I don’t want anywhere near that,
1483 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Spark:

Right now it looks like it’s James. As far as I can tell he hasn’t strategized to even try and save himself. After this vote is where it gets tricky. Tris just approached me so now I’m friends with everyone on the tribe so that’s fun. I won’t be in danger, but I need to be reaaallllyy careful that Tris leaves without thinking I’ve stabbed her in the back and telling everyone. Tris is probably next considering my alliance likes Megan and Jimmy more but it wouldn’t be so bad for her to stay. Still I don’t think I would want to push it too hard if at all just bc I can’t be considered a sneak. After Tris is when it gets tricky because everyone likes each other on this tribe sans Tris and James. I’m hoping we can win till a swap at 15 or 14 but we’ll see. Speaking of the swap after the horrific challenge yesterday I gained a lot of insight into the Bamini tribe. They are nowhere near as unified as we are; they didn’t even have a tribe chat! From my perspective it seems like Jackson is disliked and this is a bit of a stretch but I got the impression Absol  really doesn’t like her tribe and might be at the bottom strategically. At a swap I think I’ll reach out to her and see if she’s willing to work with me. Tris just asked me for a name and I’m debating what to tell her. So that’s where I’m at right now.
1483 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Sydney:

Guigi
*writes down's James' name*
SurvivorFan37

you are a huge threat and you're at 1 day.

you and Kelly are close so you gotta go so he's more loyal to ME

goodbyeeeee
1483 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Pietro:

First of all I gotta say that I have big hopes for this game. I think Im doing a good job at making friendships with everyone from my tribe. As soon as the game started I already went talking with everyone. The people that Im closer to are Vivian and Christian, both of them made an agreement with me that they would have my back in this game. I want to make a solid alliance of us 3 and Im already working with it.
Mike is also someone that Im developing a good bond, he told me he wants to go deep in the game with me. I dont know what I have but everyone seems to work with me, Im like that last candy of the box that everyone wants lmao.
As for the idol hunt, I’m trying my best to find it but I suck at it. Went through a lot of profiles though.
1483 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Sydney:

Mar 24, 2020 02:28:28
Guigi
*writes down Tris' name"
SurvivorFan37

honestly you just suck at everything and you're a liability

if we keep your weak ass longer you'll get dragged to the end and i cant have that again

go home floater.
1483 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Spark:

Right now I think I’ve managed to get myself into a cautiously safe spot. Right now the only people I can really trust are Katherine/Meg/Guigi so we made a chat and are targeting Tris for being the only person the we are certain is against us. Because we have 4 on an 8 person tribe, unless the other four vote together, we should succeed. I believe that Jimmy voted James and Josh threw away his vote as Jimmy was the one to make the “new” five person chat. And I do not trust Kelly at all. Everyone I’ve talked said that Kelly was the mastermind behind this whole plot and I believe the three votes for me were Tris, James, and Kelly. It’s kinda annoying bc I liked her but oh well. Katherine is in an interesting position because I trust her but the new alliance does not. I’ve told Meg and Guigi that Katherine can be trusted but Jimmy and Josh are against her which is ironic bc one of them threw away their vote. Guigi told Jimmy and Josh to vote Tris so we’ll see if they do. I think this plan will work, I hope this plan will work but we’ll see.
1483 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Spark:

I just wanted to vent in challenges. We are getting destroyed in them, and it’s uniting Bimini. I’m guessing we’re swapping at 14 into 2 tribes of seven and if we want to have a prayer at a majority, we need to win at least one of the next two. But it’s not looking good. The past two challenges were blowouts and we just generally suck. I’m hoping that I can use Jackson being a motormouth to my advantage whether it be to get Bimini to turn on him or getting him to turn on Bimini. Cay Sal is losing morale and at this rate we’re going into a swap down 9-5 and by that point the “core” of me/Meg/Guigi/Kat/Josh/Jimmy will have to turn in each other so they’ll be 9 strong vs us divided 5. We need to win, we need to boost morale, we need to rally. We’re just so outmatched right now.
1483 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Spark:

Well we can start simple and say that Tris was voted out 6-2 with two votes towards me. That’s when in starts to get bad. About 2 minutes before the vote Kelly posts in the tribe chat that she’s after me and that I’m running this tribe. Well at least we found our rat, Kelly, who said that I was a “shady mofo who has alliances with everyone”. Well unfortunately I couldn’t switch it to Kelly last minute but my allies voted together against Tris so I think they have my back. Then after the vote Tris posted in the game wide chat that I was a mafia boss or whatever which could be damaging as the other tribe saw that. I’m not sure what I did to piss him off but boy does he not like me. Now he’s just trying to get a reaction out of me and failing. I think he seriously fucked up. Also that whole idol thing. There is no way you accidentally forgot to play an idol, such an obvious bluff and they’re impossible to find without clues. Kelly’s next for sure, I think my allies will stick by me. I’m really nervous for a swap though because if Bimini stays strong I am definitely in a lot of trouble.
1483 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Spark:

So for this vote things are looking okay, after that things look a little bleak. I told Kat that Jimmy thinks she threw it, and then Kat said something that clearly exposed to Jimmy that she knew thus making me look untrustworthy. I came clean to Jimmy when I was confronted, no point lying about it and digging a deeper hole, but now I imagine he doesn’t trust me much. So that’s great. With a swap on the horizon thinks aren’t looking great as my possibilities include getting swapped into a tribe with Bimini majority, getting swapped into a tribe with a Cay Sal majority but Josh/Jimmy flip. I don’t know what to do at this point. I feel like Kelly’s words did a lot of damage and I’m not sure I can recover. I don’t think Jimmy will change his vote but he might vote me with Kelly. I’m mad at Katherine for screwing that up and being to emotional about the fact that Jimmy suspects that she threw it. Now Jimmy probably suspects I’m working with Katherine. A lot of things went from bad to worse with Katherine doing that. Guigi seems really in the know and will probably find out about this and not trust me... I’m running out of options. At this point I’m honestly thinking that sucking up to Bimini at a swap might be my best option.
1483 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Katherine:

Confessional:
Last tribal went exactly as planned, but the challenge kind of tripped me. Jimmy and Josh think that I sabotaged the team and throwed the challenge, which I actually did, but anyways .. rude! I managed to get Spark to believe me tho so that's good. I need his trust so I can blindside him tonight. The plan is me, kelly, megan and guigi to vote him out without him knowing. Guigi told me Josh is with us and Kelly talked to Jimmy so he apparantyl is on board as well, but I dont trust them 100%. I hope guigi stays loyal because 4 votes is all we need! I know that spark trusts me 100%, but I cant let him move on in the game, because he is a social threat and I don't want to be his shield. He is a tryhard and I don't like tryhards. That's why he is getting blindsided #ChaosKath
1483 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Katherine:

Spark went crazy after the last tribal trying to find who voted for him. I knew from the beginning it was James, Kelly and Tris, but I couldn't tell him that. I had to come up with a solid excuse that Kelly was loyal and my plan would have worked if Tris didn't tell Spark that Kelly herself told him to vote him out. What a stupid move.. Spark is really digging and almost got the pieces together. The thing that even I don't know is who voted for Meg. THey obviously wanted their hands clean. Meg thinks its Spark and it could be, but it could be jimmy too, but anyways I don't care. It is not my problem. I am currently loyal to Kelly, Megan and Guigi. The one thing that bothers me is that Megan and Guigi didn't tell me about the new chat that Jimmy created with them two, Josh and Spark. Lucky for me Spark thinks im his #1 ally and spills everything to me. Even that I think he is annoying and over-playing he is being useful to my game so I will still yet to decide if I wanna seal his fate or not.
1483 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Sydney:

Confesh #1
Mar 25, 2020 01:42:57
Guigi
Guigi
Confesh #1
SurvivorFan37

HI WILL

arent you glad i'm here?

tbh im struggling with playing 2 games, doing school work and having a sane quarantine life

anyway, i think im so well placed in this tribe.

i got myself and made enough alliances to keep me safe.

I really trust kat and meg the most.

kat and i are friends and meg seems super trust worthy. i worked my magic on both of them so they are loyal to me first and then brought them together

i'm also close to kelly. it was important for me to get his allies out (james and tris) so he's only loyal to me. i can betray him but right now he'd only yelled at me and i dont want to deal witht that. i always betray him at some point tho

spark made 500 alliances and he's leaving tonight bc of it. idk if he's actually a noob but i told him to not over play it and he did exactly that. i think he really trust me and that will cost him dearly

Josh is cool. he's kinda cute too. he's laid back like me so i want to keep him close. i work on our relationship a lot so i want to keep him

my plan is working perfectly so far ive organised the past 2 votes + this one and i think no one really knows that im calling the shots since i let everyone talk and i just suggest shit

next i think either Jimmy or kelly are gonna go but we need to win so we dont come in merge at a disadvantage

also christian is in my other game too. I don't trust him fully but i kinda wanna work with him for now but i might blindside him in the other game and im scared he'll come after me here....

i guess we'll seee

love you Will x
Queen Syd

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!