This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

West Indies Confessionals

Topic » West Indies Confessionals

1496 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Christian:

im in an alliance with Viv, Brian, Brittany and Jackson and I feel good about them. I think Tayvie will probably be the vote and I literally do not care because idk him. I go pretty far back with Viv, Brian and Jackson so I feel like us 4 would be really good together. I know we're getting Katherine back next challenge, and she would be the only original Cay Sal on our tribe. So I think it would be kinda iconic if we threw the challenge and voted her out LMAO cuz she's kind of annoying anyways??? But she also might have an idol. We'll see!!
1496 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Pietro:

So I felt like I was in a good position on my OG tribe and then I got swapped to the other tribe. Iniatially I felt like I had gotten swap fucked, and I still kinda feel that way. Im trying to form bonds with everyone but Im not vibing with them a lot, I like Guigi though.
Me and Mike are solid, I trust him for now. He told me he feels like we could be safe if we target Kelly, maybe Gui and Josh would come to our side. Im totally fine in voting anyone but me so Im definately throwing Kelly’s name around for now.
1496 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Pietro:

So this is my first tribal and I’m scared AF! Im just telling everyone what they want to hear, Im telling them that Im not close from my OG tribe and that Im willing to move forward with them. I hope that Mike/Josh/Sydney vote Kelly out with me, after talking with Josh I genuine feel like he’s on my side and wants to keep me in the game. Im also forming a bond with Jimmy but he is just telling me that he has no control on who goes home.
I really hope I can survive this tribal because I really want to make the merge.
1496 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Christian:

My vote is for TAYVIE. I think this is the perfect vote for me if it goes through, because it allows me to stay in the middle between Jackson/Viv/Brittany/Brian and Josh/Mike/Pietro. I think by marketing this vote to Josh as an OG Bimini going, he'll be more inclined to do it even though its a Bimini I never had any intention of working with. But I'm still pretty suspicious of Josh and also Sydney so we'll see. Hopefully, no idols or rocks tonight!
1496 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Christian:

I'm kinda scared I might be going tonight. I don't think I can trust Pietro/Josh/Mike/Sydney so I wouldn't be surprised if they voted me. I hope they don't, but I think it might tie at 6-6. I heard that I might be getting votes... if I do and survive tonight I'll fight them.
1496 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Brittany:

This is only the second time I’m going to tribal and I’m more stressed than ever. Last tribal, one of the people I wanted to work with paid the price and this time, I don’t know if the person I’m voting for has a second idol!!!
https://media1.tenor.com/images/f122c8110763c4b4582aca7f0ab760c9/tenor.gif

Regardless, I’m hoping the relationships I have in this game are strong enough to keep me afloat for a little bit. I have a 5 person alliance with Brian, Viv, Jackson and Christian while still having some sort of branch out to Pietro, Sydney, Mike and Kelly. If I go, then I go.. at least I made it to jury and I tried my best (I guess?? LOL)

*writes Tayvie’s name on parchment*
I don’t know why you dislike me and get off on calling me names but I really hope you do go home tonight. I don’t want to work with you nor think you’ll do very well in the game anyway. You should’ve gone home instead of Absol and I really hope karma bites you in the ass.
https://media1.giphy.com/media/ZZDP3o3VmRZYI/source.gif
1496 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Brittany:

*votes Josh*

I’m almost positive that Tayvie is going home tonight but I’m only doing this to gain some trust with Jimmy. And if an idol is played, I might have just saved myself. Hopefully this works out in my favor in the long run..
1496 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Brittany:

https://media2.giphy.com/media/3o752a043FSr8J8KRy/source.gif

Okay.. that was a HUGE mistake. I’m voting for TAYVIE tonight. I can’t let Viv go out like this, especially with 2 idols
1496 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Brittany:

This game has been pulling me back and forth and I’ve been lied to one too many times already. I’m in a 6-person alliance with Viv, Jackson, Brian, Christian and Kelly AND we have an idol (or two) thanks to Viv. Mike, Jimmy, Josh, and Tayvie are on the other side with Pietro on the sidelines jumping back and forth.. I guess? I’ve been trying to work with Jimmy and his side but they haven’t shown me any loyalty thus far so why should I trust them? I wanted to keep this Brian vote on the down-low but somebody has a big mouth so I’m backing out of that. Don’t want to overplay and screw my game up this early. I feel like my personal connections are going to keep me safe in the game for a little bit and even though I don’t want to make this a boring pagonging, that’s what I hope it comes down to! They gotta go now or never.

*Writes Mike’s name on parchment*
I wanted to work with you, I really did but unfortunately.. you have other plans and haven’t proven that I can trust you. I already have a solid alliance so I shouldn’t risk that for people that haven’t even taken time out of their day to talk to me.
https://49.media.tumblr.com/ca5e32472cfc236ae605b1f405f43c40/tumblr_nx5w60016D1ugl21co2_400.gif
Deuces!!
1496 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Brian:

Hello! That tribal was so messy. I have been to two tribals, voted Tayvie twice and he is still here. But I am not too worried about him. That tribe was a mess. I assumed that the #teamloyal 5 voted for tayvoe the first round. BUT THAT WAS NOT THE CASE. Well everyone told me they were doing Tayvie but anyways, apparently Josh told Jackson who told me that BRITTANY voted for josh the first round. So Pietro voted with us which I feel bad because he no one including me believed him. I really want Jimmy or Mike gone tonight. Pietro should not leave. I think Jackson is gonna want Mike to go which will be fine with me lol
1496 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Brian:

Ok hi! So I am not sure if this cast is just strategic or messy lol. Yesterday was so funny because the people who saved tayvie were all scrambling last night. Mike going was good for me because we have not talked and I do bleive he was a threat from the other side. Now for this vote, Jimmy wants to finally talk to me and  asks about voting Britt. He showed me screenshots of Britt wanting me out. I do want Britt out sooner than later but she is so close to viv. I trust my allaicne but I know people like Jackson are having a lot of side deals. Jackson tlaks to Jimmy a lot. He also protects Josh like all the time. Now that Josh voted with us this one round, Jackson doesnt want to vote him out. I feel Jackson is building an army to make sure he protected by all sides. That is really good for his game but not good for me. I feel for this vote either Pietro or Brittany will be going today. Jimmy feels that we can get the votes on Britt but not Pietro which confuses me but we shall see.
1496 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Pietro:

This game is a completely mess! Once we merged I was definately in a swing position, I had a good relationship with my OG tribe and a solid alliance with my swapped tribe. However once the vote got between Viv and Tay, I decided to follow my heard and keep Viv because I thought she liked me just as I liked her. Clearly I was wrong!
After that I found myself on the minority as I lost my closest ally Mike. Now everyone seems to be voting for me but Im definately going out with a bang!
1496 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Christian:

I'm kinda shook that I actually ended up voting Josh. Because that is so unlike me to lie to my alliance like that and do that! I'm really happy it paid off. I think it was the right move. Josh and Jackson are really close and I know that they hosted a Survivor group together. If it were final 7 (no Jimmy and Pietro) and Josh had somehow won immunity I would have been worried. And I think voting Josh gives me & Brian more wiggle room, but it also limits the rest of the alliance.

Moving forward, I think that the 6 still wants to remain strong and I want to as well. Even though I voted with Jimmy this round, I don't know how much longer I want to keep him. I know that if he gets to the end, he will try to take credit for swinging Brian & I. He's too dangerous to keep around.
1496 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Brian:

Hi! I know what you are thinking! What kind of move was that? I didnt want to betray my alliance to lose jury votes but instead I did blindside them LMAO. I mean that does look bad but I did not feel that I should have turned on Jimmy so much. That was not fair to me. Jackson does what is nest for him. So I decided that Josh was too close to Jackson. So we voted him. We will see if it was the right move. We shall see.
1496 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Brittany:

Tayvie quitting was great to see but Josh unexpectedly leaving was... shocking. It was a stupid move on Brian and Christian’s part considering they just lost Kelly, Viv, Jackson and I’s trust and one of them is paying the price tonight. I really don’t understand the point in taking out Josh so early since he was no threat to us, he wasn’t really a threat In challenges and he would’ve been an easy vote later on. Regardless, I knew I couldn’t trust Brian since the start of the game so I’m glad he made that move and hurt his game moving forward. This may be a petty vote on our part but he deserves it and it’s better if I get him out now anyway, he’s bound to come after me sometime soon (like always).

*writes Brian’s name on parchment*
I just don’t trust you. You’re sneaky and just tell people what they want to hear. I’m tired of pretending that I want to work with you and stay loyal to the final 6 alliance when you weren’t loyal in the first place. If this doesn’t work out, I will be shook and y’all seriously need to reevaluate who you want to take to the final 3.
https://i2.wp.com/www.purplerockpodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/abi-trashes-joes-hair.gif

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!