This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Zambia Confessionals

Topic » Zambia Confessionals

1804 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Jabbar:

1804 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Jesse:

Confessional: this is definitely going to be a deciding vote, so in order to solidify my place in the game I’m voting this person out
1803 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
---Batya gets 10th---
1803 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Julian:

.be
1802 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Jared:

I've been super proud of Brandon and I since we are the reasons Yoshi and Batya have left the game and I'm pretty sure those are my only two TCs so far. Now that the merge has happened, I'm still working with Brandon, but I'm branching out to others to make sure I still have good connections to secure votes. I think I'm doing well but there are OBVIOUS people that aren't with me (Kyle). I wanna gun after him, but if he leaves now, it might show that I was threatened in the challenge.
1802 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Raul:

Jesse’s targeting Jared to save his own ass, Brandon is targeting Kyle cause honestly ya Kyle’s pretty shady. But honestly I think Kyle or Jared should go rn

It’s just easy, ik my place on the tribe and ik what I need to do make sure that I’m a useful player

You know what separates a good and a bad player?

The bad player is useless, inconsequential, or just downright disadvantageous to the other players if kept around, it makes people want to get rid of them or just simply not care if they’re gone

If you’re a good player, people want you, maybe not on alliance or to get intel, they just need you in the game, like that pawn or that bishop in chess you just cannot move because behind it there’s a queen ready to strike
1802 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Jesse:

Confessional: Jared I just pulled the best move I could’ve pulled, the votes were going my way and I’m the one who got them to change. I wish I could’ve worked with you further but I really didn’t want to go just yet. So I’m sorry luv you
1801 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Absol:

hello, i'm back again. i'm gonna try and write a quick confessional about what i think is going on this week on survivor island.

so, after the boring-ass livingston boot where me/raul/rabbaj/kyle all voted together to take him out (not to mention after throwing for literally no reason. actually, it wasn't REALLY for no reason, as me and livingston had basically no connection. additionally julian was on our tribe so it gave me a good reason to talk to him), we win the next challenge and batya goes 4-1. excuse me... that was my best friend, and more importantly, free second vote for this entire game? the fuck?

i wasn't really sure what to think of it, because batya told me he thought it was either him or brandon, and i think making it clear i trusted batya a lot gave more away than i wanted it to. oh well, makes me look less threatening, so it works out in the end. i don't respect what brandon did, because realistically taking out JB or Jesse would've been better for the four of myself/raul/rabbaj/him, but he's not playing for us four. good to know.

that being said, from talking to julian, i've gained that nobody is really playing for any alliances they're admitting to- rabbaj seems to be a lot closer with kyle than i expected, and maybe i should've picked up on it sooner. they're doing everything they can to distance themselves from each other but they're definitely sharing info, too. the other close bond i've been noticing is jared/brandon - as soon as brandon suggests a vote i hear the same thing from jared 10 minutes later. they're doing the same thing- working together, but trying to look unsuspicious.

my goal for this tribal is to take out one of jared or kyle, and me/raul/jb/julian are the new core. for some reason it's easier to trust jb/julian than anyone else in this game, which i didn't think was gonna happen. regardless, i want someone who's merely a pawn in someone else's game to go for this tribal, and then ideally take a shot at someone who's a little more threatening next week. i'll send my vote in a bit when i've decided what i want.
1801 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Kyle:

I Will be voting Jared it's mainly because your after me and shit and no I'm not Julian's sheep I betrayed the bitch before
1801 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
--- Jared gets 9th ---
1801 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Jesse:

Confessional: I’m a little nervous for this vote because it’s definitely a defining vote. I hope I’ve chosen well and I can trust those around me. If not then rip😂👍
1801 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Raul:

Honestly I feel like a badass

Never have I been so involved on the dynamics of a merge like this I think

I think my social game has been on point so far, and I’m about to prove my strategic game with this next vote

We were thinking, JB and I, on 2 options. Either get 4-2-2 on Jabbar and get him to use his idol, tie between Brandon and Kyle get Kyle out

This is great cause we flush Jabbar’s idol and we also gain his trust, we gain Brandon’s trust by saving his ass in the tie

Actually that’s what we’re doing I forgot about all the other options we discussed lol ex dee next time join the call with us!

Oh also JB wants to go to the end with me basically because he can’t beat Absol or Julian or Brandon or Jabbar

And he can’t trust Jesse or Kyle

everyone thinks they can beat me every time and they’re right

well at least I make them think exes and ohs bye
1801 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Absol:

the three-peat. i've returned once more because i've got PLENTY to talk about from last vote, and this vote. i have a lot to say and i'm leaving somewhat soon, and i also have a little more to take care of before this vote, so again i'm gonna try and be quick about this.

basically what happened last vote was perfect- i wasn't very close with jared and it allowed me to really secure important relationships with a lot of people in the cast- jb/julian are still somehow really trustworthy (at least from how i see it) and i want to go far with them. julian i trust more than jb, and i feel like he is a more useful ally in an abstract sense of gauging threat levels and everything. apparently i'm a target so i want to keep other targets here as well. i also am somewhat close with jesse, have working relationships with jabbar and kyle, and brandon seems to want to work with me/raul over the other people who betrayed him- so that's good.

the only other thing i wanna touch on for the previous vote is that me and raul kind of had a disagreement on whether we should tell brandon or not- raul ended up telling him and i think that works to our advantage now. i also kind of spilled the beans to brandon after that tribal, because he came to me asking what was up and i figured the best way to look like the good guy is to blame someone else for everything. the best part is none of it was a lie, either- rab was pushing for the jared vote harder than anyone because he doesn't want people to have really close relationships, unless it's him.

anyways, flash forward to f8- i win immunity because i'm a gamebot and i wanna be safe so i can play really aggressively, at least for this tribal. my goal for this tribal is to continue working with jb/julian and forging better relationships with brandon/jesse to hopefully keep myself in a good spot. the targets this week are kyle/jabbar, as you know from the coriolis effect chat (still dont know what made me think of that name but my talent for making iconic names is being reflected) and hopefully we can successfully split the votes with jesse/brandon behind us. jb or raul is most likely the other side's target but idk.

now, in terms of getting jesse/brandon to trust me- i think i am in a really good spot with jesse, and im REALLY throwing rab under the bus to brandon in hopes that he trusts me on it. and we've talked pretty thoroughly about the future of this game and i think i may have fucked up on telling him either too much info or not sounding confident enough about it, but we're gonna pray this vote still works out. i dont fucking know anymore but im safe so i dont care either way. if shit goes wrong and like raul or brandon or jesse goes home and i have to pick up the pieces, so be it.

apparently at this point people are scapegoating me as the big player of our 4, which is fine. i don't care if that's how people view me at this point- if i get to the end hopefully that can work as a selling point. we will see. maybe i will just mike holloway my way thru.
1801 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Brandon:

So... last tribal didn’t go as expected.

I have been super busy with my jobs in real life, and so I thought I could basically just chill and be fine. I thought wrong. That vote basically established me as the bottom of the totem pole as I was the only one unaware of who was going home. I’m in a bad spot right now, and I’m feeling pretty defeated. I’m not even in a space right now with my life where I can put in the work I know it takes to be a dominant force in this game. But you know what? I’ve fought hard to be here, and I’m not giving up now. These people really don’t know it yet, but they poked the fucking bear. And now it’s time for the bear to poke back.

Absol and Julian have been soooo disrespectful to me this entire merge. They have basically just told me who to vote and not included me in any decisions. I thought that me slitting Julian’s throat several times in the past would’ve been enough of an education for him as to why not to fuck with me. But I guess not. And Absol is really out here trying to run things like he’s God’s gift. I’m over it. The two of them, along with Raul, told me that the plan this time was to split the votes between Kyle and Jabbar. Additionally, Absol tried throwing Jabbar under the bus to me and told me that he has the exile advantage, doesn’t trust me and was a leading figure behind the Jared vote. And honestly, I believe him. I believe Jabbar doesn’t have my best interests in mind. But at the same time, neither does Absol. But the difference is Absol has a strong final four alliance with himself, Raul, Julian, and JB (which he was stupid enough to tell me about). This makes me want to save Jabbar, not for his sake, but for my own. I’m at the bottom with Absol’s group. I need to find a way to split that up. And I think that a good way to do that would be by voting out JB.

Right now, Absol’s group wants to split the vote 3-3 on Jabbar and Kyle. They expect me to be on board with this, but what they failed to do was make me feel important enough to be part of the decision. Why go along with their plan when I can make my own? I’ve already talked to Jabbar, and I’m hoping to get Jesse and Kyle on board by showing them receipts that they’re on the bottom with me. Right now I’m planning on flipping the script and showing these people that I AM a player in this game that they can’t overlook. They made a huge mistake in brushing Brandon Richie off. And tonight, I’m hoping that they pay the ultimate price for it.
1800 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
--- Kyle gets 8th ---

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!