This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Zambia Confessionals

Topic » Zambia Confessionals

1797 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
1797 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Taylor Ann:

I made a Skype. Clara not being here is annoying. Who's going to tell me what to do?
1796 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Jabbar:

Confessional: um my social game is shitty. Let me start kissing ass LOL
1795 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Yoshi:

I came into the game with a plan, and immediately that plan was thrown out the window when I found out there were 4 tribes of 4. with tribes so small, I expect their to be a tribe swap, most likely after 2 tribal councils> I consider myself a strategist, but I decided not to form any alliances within my tribe, in my mind the best course of action is to not alienate anyone from the tribe, stay unified, and use my entire tribe as a strong 4 person alliance, assuming we make it to the tribe swap in tact. I also jumped into the role of team leader, creating our tribal chat and trying to lead decisions within the tribe. I fear I might be seen as overbearing, but hopefully not.
As for the challenge today, we started out in 3rd and slowly gained until we built up a nice lead and cruised to victory. The Zambezi tribe basically giving up after they were in the clear from elimination and not fighting for 1st or 2nd was interesting, it really shows that a lot of them aren't really here to play and just to survive. Within the losing tribe, Miombo, Eli seemed strong but couldn't do anything without the rest of his tribe, Eli and Splozo tried to catch up a little but gave up very quickly when they realized how little of a chance they had at that point. The person I would most like to see go home is definitely Mamba, he was online during almost the whole challenge but did nothing, he was basically just standing there watching his tribe lose and doing nothing about it. However I expect Taylor Ann to be voted out, she didn't contribute at the challenge either, hasn't made any contact to anyone throughout the game to my knowledge, has been offline for a day+ and has said some questionable things in her blog in the past. I could honestly see a 4-0 vote out of the Miombo tribe with a self-vote included for Taylor Ann, or a 3-1 for either Taylor Ann or Mamba if Taylor is active.
All-in-all I have loved my tribe so far, I think we're very strong and hope we can all survive until the tribe swap.
1795 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Jabbar:

Confessional: fuck my life, Raul going to exile is horrible for me
1795 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
--- Mamba gets 16th ---
1795 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Jared:

I'm not sure if we're suppose to do confessionals, BUT I know that I'm on the outs in my tribe right now, so I've got to make sure we win immunity. If we lose, I can see myself getting eliminated. During the first challenge, I wanted to ensure we were one of the first two winning tribes, but the other three weren't as active. I'm enjoying playing, but I'm worried my lack of group game experience will cause issues with knowing other players.
1795 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Jabbar:

1794 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Jabbar:

1794 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
--- Eli gets 15th ---
1794 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Jared:

THANK GOD for this tribe switch, I liked my old tribe, but we would never talk any strategy since that M whatever tribe kept losing. My current tribe SHOWED UP at the challenge. I've talked to Brandon, Jabbar, Raul and Yoshi to gain some initial conversations. Brandon and I actually have a lot in common, which is nice. I can see myself working with all of them.
1794 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Yoshi:

I’m completely surprised by the Miombo tribe, first they voted Mamba instead of Taylor Ann, which isn’t a huge surprise but still seemed odd from an outsiders perspective, then no one even shows up for the challenge, so they lose again, and then for some reason Splozo voted out Eli instead of Taylor Ann, we all are pretty sure there is a tribe swap incoming, so I guess I can see getting rid of a stronger player, but now Splozo is in a situation where his only ally thus far has been completely inactive.

As for my own game, both Raul & Kyle have been kind enough to share there exile clues with the tribe, and I hope in a tribe swap I am able to stay with at least 1 of my current tribemates, no matter what though, I want to make sure we stick togethef, I think the key to this game is going to be having a solid alliance with both your original and current tribe.
If there is one person from another tribe I’d love to see on my tribe in a tribe swap, it would have to be Julian, he is a beast and seems like a cool guy, I would much rather have him with me than against me
1794 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Taylor Ann:

James told me to vote Julian. I doubt he's the sexiest. If you have to say it, it's probably not true.
1793 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Splozo:

confessional: [JB] is a fake and/or dumb ass who agreed to my alliance proposal but expressed his doubts to julian in a way that spooked him without making sure he kept it on the down low. well guess what when im allies with someone its either ALL IN or not at all not this halfway bullshit where a ROUND ONE easy vote becomes something extra. well guess what if you want to make it extra i can make it extra AS WELL.
1793 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
--- Taylor Ann gets 14th ---
1793 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Livingston:

Confessional: I have been super busy with graduating high school and slowly but surely getting ready for transition to college as a first gen student next fall BUT I FINALLY HAVE MORE FREE TIME TO PLAY THIS GAME. I have luckily been included in a 4 with people I know (Julian, Jeremy, and Marvel. I don't think I am a threat currently so I hope this group would sustain me till merge. I am hoping I can find an idol or SOMETHING to use as leverage once merge hits.

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!