This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Zambia Confessionals

Topic » Zambia Confessionals

1807 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Jesse:

Confessional: so far the game is going really well for me, if it continues like this then I’m in a good position to go all the way
1807 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Raul:

My loyalties are Brandon, Jabbar (more on that later), Yoshi (more on that later), Eli on the other tribe, and I’m working on Kyle and Jared I GUESS.

Jabbar is an enigma with me

Like I get 4th and he gets 2nd literally 3/3 times we’ve played

This game might be different tho tbh

And Yoshi is like a gameboy x1000 like..

Like ffs he named the tribe chat ORIGINAL _____ TRIBE LMFAO

ARE WE A BRANTSTEELE TRIBE TO YOU?

he can go, he’s trying too hard and I genuinely don’t feel like trying just as hard as him.
1807 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
--- Splozo gets 13th ---
1807 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Absol:

im bored. i will be writing a confessional to explain my thoughts on the game up until this point. (bonus idol guess at the end as ur reward for being forced to read all of this)

so far, this game had been really easy, because i was safe 4 times in a row and had to do nothing at all (this last challenge was a metaphor for my gameplay of doing nothing for 3 rounds and then participating once, where i chose to do nothing again). i spoke to kyle/yoshi and that was about it, because i figured if we lost i would at least need some people who i felt were loyal to me. that being said, it never really became an issue and i never really promised that much to either of them, cuz we ain't voting.

the tribe swap was fine, we were really strong and the other tribe proved to be nonexistent until today, so the first two challenges were easy peasy and i continued... not doing anything.

FLASH FORWARD TO TODAY. things actually begin going wrong/going right? depends on how you look at it, but it seems that our loss made everyone on our tribe decide to start playing. basically, everyone on my tribe either talked to me, or i talked to them. i figure playing both sides is gonna be fine when one side (kyle and yoshi, who are lazy and think tribal majority = easy vote) aren't gonna suspect any foul play until yoshi is gone. did i give that away too quick?

anyways, i talked to raul tonight- we exchanged some banter and he said he really wants to work with me! the feeling is mutual cuz i feel like i can trust him, and i also feel like i can keep him happy enough to the point where i don't get backstabbed (at least for the next like... 5 votes. i think he's easy to work with and pretty loyal but i don't think he's stupid either. if he feels like taking me out is good for him he will.) point being- he seems to be my final 2 for now, and i wanna ride this out for as long as i feel confident with it. refer to the above parenthetical.

moving on- i've talked to yoshi in our alliance chat, i've gone along with the rabbaj vote in front of his face so he doesn't suspect anything, because if he does have some sort of safety thing to play i don't want him to. duh. i don't even hate him but i don't want him around over someone who i legitimately think i can work and have them be loyal to me, because the easy vote is never the correct vote. shoutout to kelly0412.

so, in terms of other alliances i made and why this yoshi boot is good for my game (at least hopefully), i've talked to literally everyone who wasn't originally on my tribe. currently, i'm connecting with jared really well- we had an awkwardly personal convo because i joked about breaking into his house. it's funny in retrospect but it was very wtf as we were talking.  the other two, rabbaj and brandon? similar outcome, different feeling while talking to them. i've made good relationships with them, but i'm nervous because i know how they play and i know they're both playing this game just as much as i am. that being said, if i get what i want- one of them would be out next tribal, or we don't have to go to tribal. either outcome works for me and as long as i make it to the merge with people who can trust me, and who i think i can trust, i'll go from there.

future plans for this game? very few. i have a good in with batya on the other tribe cuz... we are friends. julian i would LIKE to work with but im gonna be able to trust him exactly 0% because he fucks me over every chance he gets. i like jb, he's hosted me before, maybe he would want to work with me, but i have no idea how he plays. i dont know anyone else on that tribe but if push comes to shove ill be sending out some pms to blindside some rando at merge.

thanks for reading this, or not reading it. it is very long so i would not blame you.
1807 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Livingston:

.be
1807 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Jared:

Well, this loss kind of dampens the mood of me not going to Tribal Council, but we've got some people who are here to play, so this should make the game more interesting. I'm hoping no one will target me, but you never know. I'm the only one from the original Luvua Tribe.
1807 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Raul:

If you must know
Yoshi is not liking Jabbar and wants to vote him out
Kyle is like ya sure
And so I quickly skedaddled to his pms and let him know and now Yoshi is a target haw haw
I’m working everyone and nobody wants me gone except Jabbar but he always wants me gone so it’s different
Anyways so ya Absol and myself are not gonna let Yoshi control us fuck him
I’m working everyone and nobody wants me gone except Jabbar but he always wants me gone so it’s different
Besides I already know what’s gonna happen
Brandon/Jabbar are just gonna steamroll
1806 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Brandon:

ell...

https://i.imgur.com/PmugzIy.gif

This game has been pretty quiet for me so far. I knew coming in that I could have a negative reputation for my villainous experiences in past group games, so I figured it would be best to lay low. Since then I've just been making good relationships with the rest of the people on my tribes, making sure to do well enough in challenges to be safe but not enough to stand out. Definitely not my usual cup of tea when it comes to these games, but you know what? It seems to be working out pretty well so far.

For the first time I'm off to tribal council, and I'm feeling pretty nervous. Not because I think I'm in danger of going home, but because I have strong relationships with pretty much everyone on my tribe. Jabbar and Raul are definitely my closest allies, and my goal is to make sure that the three of us remain intact going into next round. I've also become close with Jared, and decently close with Absol, Yoshi and Kyle. If I had to pick anyone to go home this round, it would be Yoshi. Not because I don't like him, but because I believe the best way of positioning myself when it comes to the merge. I've got to make sure that the group I go into the merge with us united, and I think that Yoshi is the person that is most expendable to the rest of my tribe. The two of us are cool and I promised him I wouldn't vote him out but... At the end of the day, I'm willing to cut anyone loose in order to win this game. And unfortunately, I think that tonight it's just gonna have to be him.

I'm excited to start coming out of the shadows in the coming weeks. I love aggressive gameplay, and I've had to bite my tongue so hard up to this point that it's bloody. I don't think anyone really sees me coming, and that's going to be a HUGE mistake if these people let me get too far
1806 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
--- Yoshi gets 12th ---
1805 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Brandon:

I can't catch a break, can I?

Last night I pulled off a BEAUTIFUL blindside of Yoshi. Coming into that tribe, I was completely at the bottom with Jabbar and Jared, but in just a few short days I was able to flip the tribe to be unanimously against it's leader, Yoshi. Not bad. But what I could NEVER prepare for was the twist that happened at the final eleven. I go into the challenge completely ready to throw my buff on the ground and partake in the bountiful merge feast, but instead I'm told that there will be a tribe swap. Crap. Things had been going so well for me on my tribe and I was so well-insulated that this definitely shook me up a bit when I heard the announcement. And, to make matters worse, I get swapped onto a tribe with JB, Jesse, Batya, and Jared. Literally worst-case scenario. I have pretty much no relationship with JB and Batya, Jesse is mad that I voted him out in another game, and Jared was on a tribe with JB and Batya previously.

Immediately I go into panic-mode. I know that this tribe will likely only last for one round, and that means that I know I need to get my old allies on the Zambezi tribe to throw. I immediately go to each of them and start pleading my case. It took a while, but I convinced Raul, Jabbar and Absol to throw in order to keep me safe and maintain our numbers going into merge. And not only did they throw, they got only ONE question right out of twenty. I'm. Screaming. I knew they were throwing, but I didn't know it would be so obvious. Oh well. Maybe it's better this way. Battle lines are drawn and the merge is in sight.

It's a shame. I really like Livingston and I wanted to play with him, but I could not risk going to Tribal Council this round. It was kill or be killed, and I'm sure as hell not ready to go out just yet. So. The kill of the night this time will be Livingston, and my alliance will have numbers going into the merge. Things are looking good right now, but I just have to remind myself not to get too comfortable. There are still some big players to take down, and I've got to keep my eye on them. But I'm confident in my allies and I'm confident in myself. It's time to really pick up the pace of this game, and I am SO excited!
1805 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Batya:

So, Right now I am happily surprised I am still in but i am also proving to myself that i am strong and really social. When the first tribe swap happened i tried to make a move it blew up in my face and i still got close to the person I voted for, The 2nd tribe swap has the cards not in my favor but I can probably be safe if we go to tribal as Brandon even though I like him would probably go home. When merge hits I will remember who was fake and decide who I work with
1805 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Raul:

was Yoshi the biggest threat? No. I’d be dumb if I told you Yoshi had a bigger chance to win the game over Brandon and Jabbar
But you know what I honestly do not care
He was annoying and gamebotty and when I say I want to get rid of someone I do it
Anyways next up on my list is little miss Jesse x
Also Absol is like my bff now
1805 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Livingston:

I was worried at first but I found a majority in Raul and Rabbaj from our stint on Cutthroat Allstars together. Fingers crossed both will hold up to their word and there will be no funny business when it comes to idols. CATCH LIVINGSTON NOT GETTIN' SWAP SCREWED!
1804 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Jared:

Game is going alright, I seem to have developed some decent connections that have lasted a while. Brandon is still really cool and I'm excited to keep working with him throughout the rest of the game. There are some people I don't feel very confident in. At this TC, I wanna go after Jesse, but I succeeded to JB who was after either Batya or Brandon to protect Brandon. After Brandon and I orchestrated Yoshi's elimination, I can't lose that close of an ally. Hopefully, no one is realizing that I'm making some good connections.
1804 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Brandon:

Well... Things aren't looking all that good for me.

I was definitely screwed by getting put on this tribe. I have never spoken to Batya before, I voted out Jesse in another game very recently, and JB knows just how strategic of a player I can be by seeing my confessionals from his series. Not a good look. But I've put in a lot of work over the past 24 hours trying to get myself in the good graces of these people. I'm basically doing and saying whatever I can to stay at this point—that I'm not close with my old tribe, that I want to work with JB till the end, that I had no idea Marvel was going home in our other game, etc. I have fought my ass off to be in this game and to do well, and if it all ends tonight I'll be crushed. I really don't want it to end like this, but there's nothing I can really do. JB told me he wants to vote for Batya, which is fine with me. As long as the name being written down is not Brandon, I'm cool. I talked to Jesse and did my best to convince him that Batya is considering voting for him, which he seems to be believing. Everyone is telling me that they're voting for Batya, but I can't help but have a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach. Either something is off or these people are just bad social players. Or both.

This is the tightest spot I've been in yet, but if there's one thing about Brandon Richie that remains true, it's that he NEVER gives up. And this vote is no exception. If this is the end, I know that I at least did every single thing that I could to stay in this game. But if I have anything to do with it, I'll be right back in this spot sending more confessionals come tomorrow. Let's go.

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!