This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ivory Coast Confessionals

Topic » Ivory Coast Confessionals

1946 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Barb:

Confessional: *CACKLES* if these dumb Daloas believe everything I told them, they are so idiotic! If I do not see a 3-3 tie it WILL be a Daloa leaving, KNOW THAT!

Vote: Tyler
1946 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
TJ:

So I almost made one of these earlier in the season, but then got distracted and never ended up finishing it so yay me!
I’m feeling pretty confident in this swap, the two people I trust the most from my OG tribe are here with me, Austin and Barb/Seth. They’re the only two that I have truly trusted without a doubt throughout the whole game, so it feels really good to have them both by my side.
For this vote, it seems like Tyler is gonna since he’s been super Daloa strong, which is fine with me. Tyler and I do have a bit of a history together, we worked together pretty well in WANJs Survivor.... until he cut me and made me the last juror in a close final immunity challenge.... but, understanding the move I tried not to be too bitter from it and approached him with good intentions. However, seeing as he wants to keep his side strong, I must do he same and bore him out. Meanwhile it seems like they’re splitting their vote, afraid of one of us from Abidjan having an idol, which is great for us. Akshay wants me out, which doesn’t surprise me seeing as we’ve always ended up on opposite sides in group games and been responsible for each other’s eliminations in the past. So I’d definitely like to get him out sooner than later, but to prove my worth to my allies I’m just going to stick to the Tyler vote, and try not to make any big waves right now. The fact that if I sent my damn list a couple minutes earlier we would’ve avoided tribal annoys me... but I feel like I’m going to be safe this tribal.
I told Tyler I’m down to vote Austin, so that we know where the vote is going if Austin manages to get the idol which he said he’d be trying for and thinking he may get it. I hope this vote can go as planned and give us a solid majority on this tribe! That’s all I have for now.... I’ll try to make a less boring confessional later
1946 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
TJ:

Well, turns out they weren’t splitting, and thus aren’t stupid. Fuck.
Seth assured me he’s got my back, and I’m pretty sure Austin should as well, but I’m still obviously super paranoid. I just can’t get the target off my back this game! At least I can go for the record for most votes received, right?
Hoping this rock draw (in the likely event of one) goes in our favour because I’ll be so pissed if it doesn’t.... and I’d love for it to be Akshay...
Well, wish me luck guys!
1946 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Thea:

Confessional #7 -Interestingly Akshay, Tyler, and Zyler targeted TJ. 1 of the people not in our alliance. I have to wonder if they tried to convince Barb and Austin to flip on him and take him out. But it may also be because both TJ and Tyler look like the strongest players on each tribe at this point in the game. A rock draw is not a very preferable outcome. Especially when it will decide the fate of the rest of this game. I have never won a game on here before, so I would be surprised if I were even in trouble no matter what or maybe I would not I don't know, but I know for a fact that the other tribe is not playing a very strategic game. The way they are playing almost always only benefits 1 or 2 people, but it seems to have become standard in the group game community.
1946 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Barb:

Confessional: damn, they r not stupid!

I revote Tyler. #ROCKS!
1946 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Akshay:

I am scared as fuck. But go big or go home with the rock.
So yeah. My vote is TJ.
1946 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
---Austin gets 12th, Tayvie Quits---
1946 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
TJ:

If Seth wants to make himself the devil, so I can look like an innocent little guy trying to save my game right next to him, that’s fine by me tbh. This may be my way in
1945 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Zach:

Yay! Daloa has the numbers! The rock draw could not have gone any better, not only did an OG abidjan go home - it was their strongest member in Austin!

I was kind of sad to see Tayvie just roll over and die, I mean nothing is probably gonna change, but at least make an effort come on.

Anyway, so now we are at merge at we've got a 6-4 advantage over the Abidjans! At this point we're gonna have to guess with our vote and hope an idol doesn't get played, otherwise we're screwed, but if we get through this vote with our 6-3 majority, then we can start splitting votes to account for possible idol plays.

Right now I want to stick Daloa strong, but I don't know how long I'm gonna be ok with that.

You see there is a core four on Daloa of Tyler, Akshay, Britt, and Mich. It's led by Akshay with me and Zyler technically on the outs.

But Tyler wants to make a big move against Akshay down the line with Britt's help. I'm thinking maybe when we get down to seven, us three plus whatever Abidjan is left turn on Akshay so we can gain control of the post-merge.

I'm really excited though this is gonna be a ton of fun!
1945 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Barb:

Confessional: Well this is my last confessional, but I will be hopeful that Barbra will come back, since she had to fight against a cult-like alliance. Anyways i’ll spice things up with my vote and see of Daloa wanted to trick me if i had the idol to use it!

I vote Tyler.
1945 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Tyler:

Oh my god, y'all!!! I WORK at a theme park and I've never been on a roller coaster like this!!

I haven't fully trusted akshay since day one and I very selfishly cast a vote against Zyler at the last pre-swap tribal council so of fucking course I swap with three Abidjan, Akshay, and Zyler!!

Seth immediately messaged us all telling us that he was on the bottom of his original tribe and let's vote Austin. Akahay bought it hook, line, and sinker. He and Zyler were going to split votes for Austin and tj, counting on Seth as a fourth vote!! I put my foot down on that one and I'm glad I did!! We voted for tj, there was a tie because obviously Seth was lying to us, akshay!! And astonishingly, one vote after I made it clear to Zyler that he's not in my plans, Zyler and Akshay went to fucking rocks for me!!!

Exhilirating!!

This Daloa strong thing I've been pushing so hard is really paying dividends. It was a big risk to make the tribe chat and be such a figurehead on the tribe, but if I make it to the whee I think it's really going to pay off!!

Seth is still playing super hard. Tj too. We haven't locked in a vote yet but it looks like Jasoi probably. Who's going to play as idol on somebody who hasn't even checked into the game since our original tribes?

Everyone who's left the game at a tribal I attended voted for me on their way out. As scary as that is, it's a trend I'd kind of like to see continue because it would be another tremendous feather in my cap if I'm fortunate enough to make the jury.
ReplyReply All
1945 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Brittany:

Weee’re merged!! Phew, finally.. seeing Austin be rocked out was probably the best thing to happen in this game considering he was probably Abidjan’s best player. Along with that, Tayvie’s quit meltdown was the cherry on top because we got to skip a round and now the numbers advantage is even better for original Daloa. Speaking of meltdowns, Barbara had one right at the start of merge calling Daloa a cult and me the leader of it?! I thought that was a bit ballsy so that made me think that he has an idol and is trying to collect votes on him so he can “blindside” one of us Daloa. However, we’ve all caught on to his scheme and have made a plan to vote for Martha, someone he wouldn’t expect in order to cause him to misplay his suspected idol. With that being said, I feel confident in the relationships that I’ve formed with some of the Daloas and don’t think we’ll need to worry about a vote or two after this before we start coming for one another. Zyler, I know you’re starting to be shady towards me already so you gotta go as soon as possible.

Writes Thea’s name on parchment
You haven’t spoken to me at all, not even when we merged but I don’t think we’d work together, anyway. You’re clearly with original Abidjan and there is an idol out there so we gotta change our plan from Barbara to you in order to avoid an idol play. Sorry you gotta be the victim of it, see you either at Ponderosa or when I’m sitting in the final 3!
https://media.giphy.com/media/xUnt8ppabARQp05Nqr/giphy.gif
1944 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
---Jasoi is medevaced---
1944 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Thea:

Confessional #8 -These are bleak times in the game, indeed. Our original tribe simply looks poised to be picked off one at a time, and Jasoi's med-evac did not help us at all because if we would have voted him out at least it would have sowed some distrust in the other side when the vote was revealed to be 5 - 5, instead of 6 - 4 as was expected. Or so I was led to believe. I voted Jasoi when TJ was my target because Barb claims she was able to get Zach to flip. Of course without Jasoi's vote that has now become irrelevant. Our only real chance is if 1 of us finds the idol. Of course I may still want TJ out, so I can't say for sure what I really want to happen. Not that I was a Jasoi fan by any means. It actually makes me happier to see him go that I was when Austin was rocked out. I say this because of the 8 other players, I think half of Daloa are floaters who stand absolutely no chance at winning this game, and they need to flip fast. Zach is still one of them since I have no confirmation on whether he actually made a move tonight or not.

I think Mich made a big mistake winning individual immunity anyway. Regardless of the medical evacuation, she simply did not need to win. She had the numbers and she was considered a floater by the remaining members of my tribe, at least. Now, she has jumped ahead in line to at least the top 3 targets, with only Tyler and TJ ahead of her. She has a very bold and arrogant style of play. I think it will come back to hurt her when it comes time for Daloa to have no choice but to turn in on itself.

If they let me make the final 7, I will give 110% towards winning individual immunity and making sure they do not all make the Final 6. I do not plan on trying very hard in these challenges until that happens. I just want to point out that, officially, on record Jasoi made the merge. Technically, he outsmarted and outplayed 6 people. Pretty impressive.
1944 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Zyler:

Ugh I haven't sent a single confessional yet so there's so much I missed. I'll try and summarize as much as I can. Quite honestly I'm very proud of the game I've played thus far and have yet to be in the hot seat once (despite getting a few votes but only from the people who got voted out). Right now I have a core alliance with Akshay, Brittany, and Mich. Honestly I intend to stay loyal to this group. Daloa is very obviously in control of the game but the Abidjan idol is out there. I made it a point to say in the main chat that the idol was found which was risky but it helped me gauge people's reactions. I like Seth but he's honestly making it hard. However, I've played group games before and I'm not stupid. He is very obviously trying to get all the votes on him and Martha so that one of them can be idoled. I don't blame them because it's what they need in order to keep surviving but it won't work. There's also a group with Me, Akshay, Brittany, Mich, Zach, and Tyler for the OG Daloa. Hopefully they all stay loyal. When it comes to one on one relationships I'm pretty tight with Akshay, Mich, and Tyler. This vote was going to be a telltale sign of how the rest of the game will go but now we'll have to wait to see since Jasoi died.

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!