This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ivory Coast Confessionals

Topic » Ivory Coast Confessionals

1947 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Zach:

Confessional: So this game has been so fun! The Daloa tribe is so dominant, and I wanna keep the trend going. So Omen and Christian are our least active members so we decided Omen is leaving.

My closest ally is Tyler, we played another group game together and he is awesome to work with! I've been talking to Akshay, Britt, and Mich as well. I think us five have all been talking to each other, hopefully we can just solidify that into an alliance soon. But this game has been so fun and I am having a great time.
1947 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Tyler:

Hey, everybody!! Not a lot of confessionals because I've only had one real thought so far, which has been: win the challenge.

I'm very disappointed that Daloa is attending tribal but on the other hand at least we're finally talking strategy! I have dual two deals with Zach and Mich. Zach is someone with whom I have an excellent relationship so far and if I can, I'd like to sit next to him in the end. Mich has told me that she "wats to be loyal to" me. I'm not sure how much I believe that but if it's true then I think I'm the most connected person currently on Daloa.

The other person vying for that title is akshay. Akshay got in touch with me immediately after the challenge ended looking to target omen and put together an alliance of Akshay, myself, Brittany, and Mich. I suggested we scoop up Zach as a fifth so we're stronger in a potential swap. All those people seem keen on working together so I feel really comfortable as long as this daloa remains a tribe.

Brittany, in particular, is appealing as an ally. She's the only other person who suggested to me that Zach would make a good ally and what I'm really looking for is someone to work with Zach and me in the long term so when the swap eventually happens, I really want to land with Brittany.

Zyler, Christian, and omen I still haven't talked to. I intend to change that soon.
1947 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Akshay:

I am in a power position right now. I am playing the middle where I have my "allegiance" to Zyler, Brittany and Mich and I am sidely alligned with Tyler and Ziggy. Things were running smooth until we were defeated back to back twice. The opposite tribe is really really fast. Kind of a shocker honestly. I am expecting a swap to be honest. And I am praying that I go in it with a majority. I don't want to use my idol so soon. It will be a waste! So this tribal I will sit pretty again while Christian goes home.
1947 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Thea:

Confessional #4 -I expressed this to Austin and Barbra, but the other tribe voting unanimously is a grave concern. I am just coming off of a game where the other tribe forced voting along tribal lines at the merge and if that happens here it is going to make for one very boring, predictable merge that will most likely end with our tribe coming out on top anyway. The vote in that game was close, but the winner was not a surprise, because in a game like that only one person can make a big move and have a great resume to show the jury since everyone else would be unnecessarily putting their own game at huge risk.

I would like it if merge were not for a long time because if we enter merge with even numbers, then the best, most interesting thing we can probably hope for with this cast is a rock draw at the first merged tribal council. 8 and 9 is still rather difficult for me to make for the challenges so I missed all of the live ones so far, but I have to suck that up since a majority of the cast chose those times. It is rare that I lose the first tribal immunity challenge, but the best thing that came out of it was me being selected to join a majority alliance now even though I keep voting against it.

Mark was a better player than Austin, imo, getting rid of him was a merge move at the first vote. Luckily we were able to bounce back, but we did the same thing at the 2nd tribal council. I kind of get the feeling that Jasoi does not remember that he was picked to play this game. Despite that, I still think he is a stronger player than some of the other people here. Of course, if we keep voting out these good players and I skate to merge, then I have nothing to worry about. I made my position clear though, I do not want merge to be right around the corner so I am playing with the mindset that we need to move forward with a strong tribe. I think the other tribe made the same mistake we did, and they are paying for it just like we did. Why did they vote Omen? It obviously was not an alliance thing because nobody puts together a 7-person alliance on an 8 person tribe. Omen was definitely middle of the pack over there, just like Mark was. These are not people that get voted out of their tribes first. Omen did put attention on Tyler before leaving, though. It will be interesting to see how that affects things.
1947 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Thea:

Confessional #5 -1 of the 7 who thought voting out Omen was a good idea is going to realize what a crucial mistake they made tonight. Currently I am just being carried in this game, and if I were to make final tribal council that is definitely something that would be used against me, but I can honestly say that I am voting out the people that I genuinely think will help my game. I do not think anyone else can say that. I expect a Final 4 alliance to emerge on the other tribe tonight. Our 2nd tribal council was more chaotic than the first, and they are a tighter knit group. A 6-1 vote tonight would be devastating for me, my alliance, and my tribe because that would make it seem as though people are volunteering to be voted out over there.

If a tribe swap is looming, then Daloa will probably win this game. All of them seem more committed to voting together than our side. My side wants to vote out Jasoi next, and I have absolutely no desire to do that. We need tonight's tribal council to break them apart.

The other tribe underestimates us. They have yet to see our tribe compete when everyone shows up. When that happens, I expect us to always win. I don't have my ideal 5 with me, so it will be a bit more difficult than expected, but we should still be able to overcome it. I would like to see them make the mistake of voting out a middle of the pack player again, and I am also curious as to what will happen with Tyler. Did Omen take a shot at him because Tyler leads things over there?
1947 days ago
SurvivorFan37
CONFESSIONAL
It’s been quiet the past 9 days because my tribe has been winning, thankfully but today just wasn’t our lucky day :/ I’ve talked to everyone but Omen and we all seem okay to vote him tonight. He hasn’t helped us much in the challenges and doesn’t seem to be very talkative anyway so this should be an easy vote. Myself, Mich, Akshay & Tyler all have a core 4 alliance with Zyler and Zach on the outs for a majority in case we swap! Sorry this is so short, this vote seems pretty simple!

writes Omen’s name on parchment
You have to be the first to go, i’m sorry but everyone else seems more invested in the game! We need a strong tribe with people we can trust and sadly, you’re on the bottom of that list :/ glad we got to talk for the short amount of time we did, though!!
1947 days ago
SurvivorFan37
— Omen gets 14th —
1947 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Brittany:

CONFESSIONAL
So once again, we find ourselves at tribal council after an easy vote last night.
https://media.giphy.com/media/w6nmS2wUEV7h7xdL4y/giphy.gif
It should be another smooth round considering there’s an alliance of 6 on a tribe of 7 and im 2 groups of 4 with 2 other people in the same groups. I know, it’s a lot to take in and I honestly can’t wait until we swap because that way, there will be more room to strategize and make other “voting blocks” with different people. I really do like everyone on this tribe so it will definitely suck the next time we lose. Everyone is pretty strong and a good asset to this team but don’t get me wrong, i know it’ll be time to cut some people loose because going into merge with too many allies could royally screw an individual.

Writes down Christian’s name on parchment
You’re not in the group of 6 and have hardly spoken to me anyway. I trust that this decision won’t come as a surprise to you considering we aren’t aligned in any way and don’t doubt that you’d vote me without question. It was nice having you on the tribe and helped us win the first two challenges but your time is up.
1946 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Zach:

Voting for Christian, he just seems on the outs from the rest of the tribe.

Confessional: I actually hate Abidjan lol, I think this game is going to be very divided along tribal lines heading into a swap or merge, because I honestly want to see anyone on Daloa win this game.

When it comes to Daloa my closest alliance is to Tyler all the way. We've worked together before and I know I can trust him. Tyler informed me that there is an alliance of four containing himself, Akshay, Britt, and Mich. Akshay is the leader and he considers this to be the core four of the tribe with me and Zyler as numbers.

Well that sucks cause I wanna be in the core four! So tyler suggested we create a separate alliance of us two and Britt so we could possibly overthrow Akshay if it ever comes to that!

But I don't want it to soon because for now I just want out tribe to dominate and take out the other tribe before we take out each other!
1946 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Mich:

yesterday everything is ok
today im going for sure
WHAT THE FUCK I FOUND THIS FUCKING IDOL ON MY FIRST TRY
why i dont even read the fucking rules
i think its just an opportunity to guess the idol so i dont use it
and today i figure out its an opportunity per day so bye
MY FIRST OP AND I FUCKING GOT IT RIGHT
hgjvkdzlmgeuiavoljmgazvk
it seems like christian is going unanimously but now if he has the idol im going
IDK IM TOO NERVOUS
IM GOING IM GOING
1946 days 21 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Thea:

Confessional #6 -Christian might have had a legitimate claim at the 3rd challenge, so luckily that one still went in our favor. You referenced Mark in BigBen's Survivor so I had to go back and look at that one and he was voted out first there too, unanimously 9-1. I'll bet he also should not have been voted out there either, so I look forward to reading that.

The vote was split between 3 people at our 1st tribal council and 4 at our 2nd. Of course the self-votes kind of trow a monkey wrench into things, but it is interesting that my alliance has not called anyone out for not voting together and seems to have shrugged off the votes that they were receiving. I do not want anyone to feel safe. Unfortunately, other people have to play the games they feel are best for themselves, which could mean that some people get carried, and the same is true for the way I vote. I want to carry Jasoi even though he might not necessarily be someone worth carrying.

Also not sure what my alliance meant by saying "that was for Omen," I definitely do not think all of us are sharing everything. You are right, Survivor is an individual game and the other tribe is trying to play as one unit, meanwhile I am trying to play all sides and not doing very well. I still think it would be smart for the other tribe to vote out Akshay, even though his sitting out may have cost them the 3rd challenge. That may have been the only time he would have ever been any use to them. The other tribe also is not very good at shielding their plans, as Omen basically saw it coming at tribal council. This transparency could help us down the line
1946 days 21 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Christian:

Confession:
I feel like my time here is coming to a end. If thats so i am not gonna be bitter like the last guy who left. It seems like he cursed this tribe when he left. So if i am voted out i would like to lift this curse and give a blessing to my tribe so they win.
1946 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Tyler:

Things are heating up on Daloa!!

The "core 4" that I've discussed most on the tribe is akshay, Brittany, Mich, and me. Akshay is playing really fast and if he makes the end playing like he has, I think he'd deserve to win the vote. Also, he's doing some sketchy things. Like, akshay and I talked about including Zach as a fifth and ghee immediately went and recruited Zyler. So I already know I'm going to have to do something about him at some point. That's where Brittany comes in. I had Zach pitch us and Brittany as a three and then make a group chat for us.aa I'm hoping that the strongest three on our tribe are Zach, Brittany, and I but who knows?

I was all set to do a unanimous Christian vote but the immunity idol for our tribe has apparently been found and that makes me really nervous. Odds are that Christian doesn't have the idol but if he does, there's a lot of reason to believe he might choose to vote for me. We haven't spoken at all in this game and I just blindsided him in another. Even if he doesn't vote for me, Christian one-voting Zach or Brittany out would be a nightmare for me.

I can't believe I'm doing this because it might shatter the whole daloa strong thing but I think I have no choice but to voir for

ZYLER
1946 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
--- Christian gets 13th ---
1946 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Akshay:

Ooh. Tribe swap. Atleast I am kinda relieved that it's 3-3. Barb comes to us and tell us that she wants Austin out as she was on the outs. TJ tells us he was on the outs. Austin tells me he would be down to vote TJ.

As much as this sounding music to my ears, it's too good to be true. Or maybe it's just paranoia.

So I'd rather play safe. The plan now is to tell Seth and TJ that we are voting Austin. We tell Austin that we are voting TJ.

But the original Daloa will vote TJ. I am hoping the old Abdijan isn't that smart and we survive.

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!